At work

>At work
>Normie co-workers complaining about election
>"Trump is racist and Hillary is a criminal, I'm just not going to vote."
>I pipe in on the conversation
>"You know, you could always vote third party."
>"Ugh. Third party candidates never get enough votes, that'd be like throwing my vote away"
>"Yeah, and besides, a vote third party is basically a vote for Trump."
>MFW

Why do so many normies have this mentality? It just feeds itself. 93 million people didn't vote last election. If everyone who didn't vote out of apathy towards democrats and republicans voted third party, they might have a chance of fucking winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PioXdolPGCw
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4y0rg1/gary_johnson_we_need_to_stop_criminalizing/
youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM
youtube.com/watch?v=FyNVYEVe7AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's only true if you were planning on voting in the first place. And if you still use a shit system like FPP.

>voting for a third party is basically voting for Trump
>not voting is fine though

Americans

Both of you aussies are completely right. It's bullshit and I want out.

Hey, are the spiders really as bad as they say?

Because its true.

He has zero chance of winning

But it's still worth more than not voting at all.

if a third party can capture 5% of the popular vote that party will be eligible for public campaign funding assistance the next time.

that will help a third party reach more voters and MAYBE give the voters a viable "third" choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=PioXdolPGCw

>Not voting anyone but Trump
You're fucking retarded

Libertarian vermin should be burned in ovens to create energy for the community.

Liberals should be burned first though.

>Social media is too retarded to think there are any other parties than democrat or republican
>mfw 50% of Sup Forums does not even know there is a party other than democrat or republican

America is dead

That's what he said.

A CANADIAN VOTE IS A VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON

Mathematically false. Voting is pointless, as any economist or mathematician will tell you. It's like thinking that you buying one hipsterbeer0375 will make that beer the most popular beer on earth.

If you want to make a difference, spend time and money on marketing, not voting.

>Voting for someone who lost in 2012.

No thanks, I don't vote for losers.

>le liberals=libertarians meme

I'm ashamed of you.
>le voting is worth nothing meme

I'm ashamed of you too

Because voting 3rd party is literally "throwing your vote away" and a vote for Shillary

>libertarians
>normies

Just read the comments here.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4y0rg1/gary_johnson_we_need_to_stop_criminalizing/

youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

SIMPSONS DID IT

Libertarians are liberals you dummy. Especially when you make a thread with ol Open Borders Gary "BLM is the good guys" Johnson in the OP.

So did the brexit.

Not if you're a paleo-libertarian and accept the necessary evil of closed borders and tariffs on dumped goods.

>If you want to make a difference, spend time and money on marketing, not voting.
That went above my head, Sir.
Can you elaborate?

Face it: people hate trump so much theyre staying home in droves. The republican down ballot is FUCKED.

> The RNC knows this. Thats why threyre gonna defund trump in late sept/ early october. They said so this weekend.

Call me a shill, and stay stupid

Brexit always had a chance, and polls were usually within 10points

Do you really think people like Hillary more?

Oh ffs, Clive, 17 million bongs are not 170 million burgers

Did i write my post in fucking farsi?

The electoral college guarantees your vote doesn't make a fucking difference anyhow you mongoloid. I hope your state representatives represent your interests shit head.

No one hates Trump in my region.
Nothing's changed in months.
Sorry to pop your bubble.

oh, so not a libertarian...

Fuck your "region." Americas a lot bigger than your "region."

>The fuck does "region" even mean?

i dont like Gary, bc with him cunts like these:
youtube.com/watch?v=FyNVYEVe7AE
will be allowed to do what they want. #1more4trump

Pipe down Mohammed.

There are human beings with the same rights and privilege that you have who unironically and fully believe this.

Johnson would win if it came to a vote in the House. This is how he will win, screenshot this

How old are you?

>Region
I guess I shoulda said "district".

My point was, that I haven't seen a shift in public opinion in my part of the world, so I don't believe what you say, Trump fans jumping ship.

I just don't know how you think anybody would be more motivated to go vote for Hillary than Trump. I've not met a single Hillary shill that wasn't a nigger or feminist. I just don't think she has the demographics.

i liiiike to vaaapeee. i like to vape every single day.

Well technically the way the American system works having a third party win even one state even a shitty little backwater like Utah would be a massive victory

Too bad the US would collapse under a Hillary presidency before they got any further

use google pooloo

>George Wallace
What with all these kids who know nothing of history posting on Sup Forums every fucking day?

>MFW Gary takes equally from both candidates
>MFW voting for principles is more important than voting just for chance of winning
>MFW if Gary gets 5%, it means that 3rd parties still have a chance

>Abdul mad that libertarians wouldn't hand out any gibs to him and his kind.

If third party candidates did make enough votes to matter then no candidate would make the 270 EC votes to win, the Senate would decide the victor, and you'd still be throwing your vote away. Reform the system then you can have your third parties.

I'm not voting for Donald Trump. Ever. I'm sorry if you're triggered by that.

>inb4 sum cheeki kumbak abt "omg its bcuz ur underage lol" xd

Go to bed, Gary.

also
>gary johnson
>libertarian
>top fucking kek

Gary is a dreamer.

You don't have be a musician to be an earth rocker

Is it because you're so old you died and became a spoopy skeleton and spoopy skeletons don't have voting rights? Thought so faggot lmao

Because Americans are idiots who have been brainwashed by generations of political machinations into believing that there are really only binary choices for everything in life, and once you "run out" of those choices your "game is up". You see this behavior at every juncture in everyone's life, including trivial daily events to life altering decisions. Convincing the common man of this, makes it much easier to control him by flipping the switch left or right.

Dave Rubin is announcing his endorsement tomorrow. I'll be pretty disappointed if it's Johnson, but he's had the guy on his show so it probably will be.

>skeletons don't have voting rights
They do in blue states

Guys we need to actively subvert people.

We must slowly move the overton window.

Some people cant take a full dive from Liberal to Trumpster, or cuckservative to Trump. Some can't change int he election cycle, some can't change ever.

Move Hillary votes to Stein. This is on the basis that Hillary is corrupt. This voter took a stand against corruption.

This hillary voter is neutralized at Stein. Next a move to Johnson will not hurt us, and will open the person to right wing ideas, closer to our Trump.

Move depressed leftists apathetics to not voting.

Educate Cuckservatives on the supreme court possibilities. Once he accepts he is voting trump then he will be open to recieving his (our) message fully.

Move slowly. Attack on all fronts.

>Next a move to Johnson will not hurt us, and will open the person to right wing ideas, closer to our Trump
>implying Johnson's ideas aren't closer to Hillarys than Trumps

low energy

But would Libertarians be okay with taking money from the government?

Fuck Gary "open borders, open anus" Johnson and you you traitor faggot

send them this
hit them if they disagree and make them read it again
repeat until they understand

The government already takes their money by force, so it's only fair that it goes toward something they actually want.

you
your new

go
watch
the greatest story never told

your overton window doesn't even contain the truth yet

do not send them this unless you want to look like a nut.

.t the millions and millions of people who don't vote because their votes "don't matter"

Voting is like littering. Taken as a general practice across the board, you get negative results. But the importance of any specific individual case is negligible.

So if the question is "does my vote matter?", the answer is no, it's all but worthless. If the question is "does my vote AND the votes of the millions who agree with me matter?", the answer is yes, most definitely.

Open Borders and a hardcore right economic stance. Sorry, but the Libertarian party is nor for me.

Cant Parry The Gary

EVERYBODY GET THE MESSAGE? WHAHAHAHAHAHA

>your vote counts
Here, take a (you).

>Open Borders and a hardcore right economic stance
A hardcore right economic stance is the only way open borders make any sense. Libertarian open borders are not the same as opening current borders. The government would have virtually no land, so "public" land would barely exist. Nor would there be any social programs. There would be nowhere for migrants to go unless they were first invited (because almost everything is private property), and no way for them to survive unless they had gainful employment or a stockpile of money.

The second you start handing out gibs, the borders have to be tightly controlled, because every 3rd-world nigger will come to suck at the taxpayer-funded teat.

Yeah despise that mentality. Which is why I'd like to end compulsory voting so I don't have to waste my time voting with a pack of monkeys. Hypocrisy I know but it just hurts too much and I'd still go down to vote for Pauline next time in the Fed election.