What age is too old to play a lead woman?

What age is too old to play a lead woman?

When you look twice your age

checked for truth

lmao dude just like from star wars xDDDD

no Maggie, you were too fucking ugly for the role.

HELLO

>At 37 I was 'too old' for the Mos Eisely Podrace

She looks too old to play Aunt May. Marisa Tomei looks 10 years younger than her.

Her brother got all the good genes.

Hello beautiful

because you look fucking old

Isn't Hollywood infamous for being cold as fuck to people that aren't useful anymore? Was there really no one willing to tell her she's not good looking?

Maggie Gyllenhaal likes like she could play as an aunt in a horror movie. Or in the inevitable Judge Judy biopic once she dies.

Well hello, beautiful.
And you are beautiful.

Holy shit that is too accurate

She looks at least 45.

And the guy probably looked 40.

>too old to play Aunt May
only if you're a retard that doesn't realize Tomei's May is awful

What went so wrong for her?
e

nothing, it's apparent there what she'll look like older: bad

Charlize Theron still gets good roles and she's older than her.

Yeah but Theron is hot.

so does Amy Adams, Cate Blanchett, etc.

what's the problem a 37 year old woman is the equivalent of 55 year old man

THIS that rob zombie movie had two women way hotter than her +40

>Maggie Gyllenhaal: At 37 I was 'too ugl... uh, old, yeah, sorry, too old' for role opposite 55-year-old man

Are get and Jake actually related? He's a handsome guy and she looks like a mean substitute teacher who's never been married. Also, why was she picked as Bruce Wayne's love interest?

her* not "get"

short hair is not a good look for her

Nothing is a good look for her anymore.

Men age like wine. Women age like milk.

got them Jack Nicholson Joker lips

Shes always been ugly, its not her age its just she aged like shit.

I can't believe that Jake came out of the same gene pool.

this.

i think she was told she's 'too old' as a more polite dismissal rather than calling her too ugly for a role and it blew up in their faces.

Why is she too dumb to realize the guy was being nice by saying she was "too old" because he didn't want to say "too ugly"?

>Kate is 44 years old
God, she's got the body of a smokin hot 20 year old

There's no end of young, attractive aspiring actresses, so why would they settle for a woman well past her prime who also looks old for her age? Sorry, but your main worth as a woman has always, and will always be your appearance. Bitching about fair representation will never change this.

hi maggie

>it blew up in their faces
No, she's just arrogant because she's got her family shekels propping her up.
Biting the hand of the big jews will only hurt her in the long run.

can somebody post the copy pasta about heath ledger calling her beautiful or whatever? thanks

And yet Julianne Moore gets cast in all kinds of roles even though shes 55.

but she's a milf

>37
>been bred an appropriate number of times

nothing is wrong here, move along

Too old is a nice way of saying too ugly. We want to see pretty young women. Sorry, darling, you should've saved your money and diversified your bonds and shit.

They have a succesful family so unfortunately she'll be fine

she's like 23 there and she looks like jake's mother

life imitates art

She's got a granny face
Unless she can still look youthful like pic related at 39, she's out of luck

this. she ruined The dark knight.

>as fuck to people that aren't useful anymore? Was there really
She knows. She's just hiding behind ageism to get what she wants rather than admit to herself she's ugly. I'd recommend her getting plastic surgery because she sure as fuck can't get any worse.

Yeah this. I mean shit it's every whores dream to become an actress.

>40 year old woman
>romance

PLEEEASE FUCK ME BEFORE MY WOMB SHRIVELS UP!!!! ABLOO BLOOBLOOOO

Cate Blanchett is 10 years older, has had 4 kids, and was born on a continent with a climate her complexion literally wasn't evolved for whatsoever and she's still a fucking fox. Kate Beckinsale? Shagging like a minx with a boytoy young enough to be dating her daughter. Try taking care of yourself, it's easier than ever to postpone your expiration date but people just don't wanna because a shit diet and shit lifestyle while blaming your problems on others is way easier. But let's get down to brass tacks, Maggie was never that great looking, not even in her late 20s with The Dark Knight. A girl should be luminous at that age but she was already starting to look like a granny. Age reversal is entering human trial in several years, they could turn Maggie Gyllenhaal into her Donnie Darko self and she would still be kinda bleh. She was born to look like a dowdy substitude English teacher. Yeah, it sucks, not all of us are naturally blessed with beauty, but them's the breaks.

>When you look twice your age
This. There's no set number, but she's looked like shit since immediately after Proof right here that chronological age isn't everything. This woman is gorgeous, practically flawless skin. Looks that most girls 20 years her junior would kill for.

MAGGIE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FUGLY FUCKING SKANK WHO GOT FAMOUS FOR FUCKING ON THE CASTING COUCH!!!FACT!!!

it's all the young boy semen that keeps her young

Blanchett is in capeshit
Theron is in anything and everything shit
Adams is in capeshit
They all are boring as fuck and can't act.