O
U
R

G
I
R
L
/

someone needs to edit the pic with her and pence making him wojak and her smug pepe

>that evil genius expression
genuinely scary

I just sent your entire family to die in a death camp look

I bet she has a harem of hot men who pleasure her every night.

the Martin Shkreli expression

Does anyone have a better quality version of this pic?

post Kim Yo-Jong's

bump

>she will never have you kidnapped so you can serve as her sex toy until she grows bored with you and has you used as a live subject for a nuclear test

here's the run down on the korea situation.

trump has actually beaten north korea. they were happily developing along their nukes and then they got spooked that blfgump might actually attack them which they don't want.

so what they did was they said that there nukes were already complete (so they can stop testing them in case pffrtmpt actually attacks them) and used the olympics as a way of cooling things down for a while until wump gets impeached, when they will continue their tests.

south korea is going along with it, because like north korea, they don't want a fucking korean war.

the thing about sending his sister was just him trying to come off as sincere. but it doesn't actually represent anything fundamental.

She is ugly and Asian women are for efemenine beta males anyway

shut up

>the jawlines on these bodyguards
Goddamn

Quads DENIED

Bow down to the new QUEEN of Sup Forums, peasant.

kim gro-dong

>uomo sciada

yo gook
how many time you make same thread . its gona change nothing. terro-nation country

t. Beta weeaboos that can't get a gf from a prettier race

very speculative, but I think mostly true. at least it's true that Trump has been the most eager to attack North Korea out of every president since LBJ. At least I think if his military advisors tell him to attack, Trump will do so without much hesitation. I would not say the same thing about Obama, Bush, or Bill Clinton; who all went against their advisers a lot.

she looks alot like kim jong il

same runtish look

I LOVE HER SO MUCH

Holy shit man those fucking trips, I fucking hate you

she looks so much cuter in the thumbnail with the red-star hat. Comparing her to how she looks at the olympics, it makes her look like she's been ill for a long time.

/thread

>ywn be this smug

uggggghhhhhh

Her expression is familiar, like when my ex gf used to take anti-anxiety medication, and she just had this permanent blase expression. is there a threat of KJU killing her like he has done with his other relatives?

>hombre sábalo

>You are such a shitty, nu-male, fat fuck and disgusting boyfriend, that your ex-gf needed to take anti-anxiety medication
Sad