Your cunt

your cunt
what are you real thoughts regarding this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/finnish race mistake/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/85140188/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/85136764/#85136851
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

non-country that shouldnt exist

can't imagine anyone hating it

It seems alright, their online representation is only children. It seems to be a country with many people that have good sense as they grow older. Outwardly appears to be a well ordered and thoughtful society. I also respect their historical grit and perseverance in the face of powerful adversity.

it's all right

can someone post the pic of the naked finn standing in front of the bus stopping traffic

>their online representation is only children
I think you'd be surprised

I love it

was the finnish race a mistake?
>very ugly to the point even we make fun of ourselves
>all finns are depressed and suicidal
>all finns are alcoholics
>literally 0 achviements and no history at all
>cumrag for sweden, yes for SWEDEN for 700 years and then russians
>swedes had to civilize us because we were literal cavemen
>high point of finnish history: losing a war against russians
>despite the good education memes, we are very stupid
>finnish weekend: 3 days of drinking beer and booze and then to work on monday to plan our suicide
>high unemployement rates and GDP keeps falling as we speak
>no place in europe, as we aren't nordic, baltic, slavic or germanic
>even our neighbor countries find finns as disgusting hobos
>literal mongols
>proudest moments in the past 30 years were 2 gold medals from ice hockey and we still keep bragging about it and making documentaries and movies about those victories
>finns are the biggest attentionwhores on internet
>there's a good reason for why so many finns use imageboards. they want attention and mentionings, because that is the only thing left of what gives them joy
>finns bully swedes on internet 24/7 because they are jealous of them and they want their attention. when a swede replies to finn, finns feel more nordic and happy to he noticed by superior beings
>finns post mongol memes out of anger, not because they like them. they actually hate them but have no other choice. all finns want to be like scandis

wow that's a lot of self-hatred. are you all right?

>rassismi
anyways you are correct about finns projecting their homosexuality on swedes

Your veteran guard loaded his cargo into the back of his battle baton.

Except that the veterans were tempted, they liked poisonous powers in the pots. The myth of Swedish bachelors is the defence of the Finnish culprit ethnics. Tuula Juvonen's dissertation Varjoliitto and Public Secrets (Vastapaino, 2002) reveals that during the Winter and Continuation War, Finnish warlords bumped each other on the front of their ass and fled their waves after the wars, sparking the myth of homosexual Swedes. Satu Heli writes about the science and culture magazine of the University of Tampere in Aikainen:

The war separated the young men from their former communities and naivets for many years. It could happen that the front man on the front went to the woodcock to fetch the fish, and to great embarrassment he found two men having sex with each other.

- Time on the front would not have been resolved without the intimacy of men. This proximity could sometimes also be sexual. It was commonly known that this happened, Juvonen says.

(...)

At the end of the war homosexuality became a taboo. It turned into an illness that could suddenly strike anyone.

At the same time, Swedish publicity became more common in homosexuals.

(...)

- The Swedish "homosexuals" were reported in Finland really spectacularly and they were discussed a lot, Juvonen explains.

- At the same time, the men who came home from the front were lost. They could not talk about the relationship between men to women, girlfriends, or to anyone else. The only solution was to grab the straw that homosex is Swedish. Homes live in Sweden and no Finnish man has anything to do with it.

The first Homaraje warts could become a life ring, which the Finnish man today is trying to escape from the waves of sexual insecurity.

Sweden
East-Sweden

Finland is the greatest country in the wolrd

where did you come by this information?

>inb4 +200 posts from 8 different IPs

I miss them

There's been research where this swedes are gay comes from.

left: you
right: me

me too

I used to think they were nords like the swedish people, but Sup Forums told me they're asians and now i'm confuss

"""""""research""""""""""
It comes from going to Sweden and seeing Swedes assfuck eachother in plain daylight

I miss sweden

listen asshole stop trying to steer my thread into homoposting

Oh shit, I'm sorry

sorry for what?

Do you miss me as well, the only love in my life after ukraine and belarus who broke my heart?

>but Sup Forums told me they're asians and now i'm confuss
Sup Forums is right

Does that actually happen? Can you just cum in your pants without doing anything?

alright calm down there pekka

>Masses 900 000 conscripts at the border

You would be in minority, you are the one who should be worried

fenno-swedes would destroy you from within

1 finn == 100 sissy sw*Doid """"men""""

Which means nothing. These guys are also conscripts

>Implying we wouldn't create a slave caste of wh*tes while reserving suffrage for only the finnest of the finns

They've already destroyed themselves from within

Sweden is too leftist, while Russia leans too much to the right.
Both of them should be put under Finn rule to bring balance.

Where might one acquire a bf?

me on the left

sweden is full of homo men so it shouldn't be a problem

Fins never was rulers of something. They have independence only 100 years, comparing to achievement of Sweden and Russia that ruled a half of Europe in different times it's bullshit

Hey man don't be like that, you have a lot to be proud of. I think you're great, honestly.

They're unironically pretty despicable.
I hate racists.

I wondered why they look so familiar but then I realized its because the drunks are finnish in Sweden too

I'm glad you agree on the necessity of Greater Finland ideology friend, but Prussia is still German.

Perhaps a 100 years ago. Since then they have interbred with us and now serve as our peasant class, creating mountains of food for our soldiers from the vast fields of Ostrobothnia

Finland is a leftist hellhole, more so than any other place

I don't think he's Swedish.

I know you are memeing, but please give me real examples.

>Central African Republic is based n shiiit t. yrone

Why are Swedes so obsessed with Finland? Almost every thread about Finland is by either Finns or Swedes

>Since then they have interbred with us and now serve as our peasant class
That's what Nalle wants you to think

>you will never be a Chad

How come? Just because most of us speak a different language?

How does this measure leftism?

shithole country

I don't know. We don't really think about them, in fact most Swedes I've met were very nice people - used to have one Swedish friend. However - most of them seem to hate us, and it literal hate and not just Ice Hockey banter like it is from us.

It's really weird because they love their niggers who rape and do grenade attacks but hate us with a passion. Kind of makes me sad.

They know they get millions of (You)'s by us. Post rate by Finns ITT is about 6 times higher atm than in our general, unironically.

Swedes are hurting on the inside because their country has changed forever because of immigration and homofeminist politics and there's no sign of things turning around, only speeding up.
They hate the fact that this isn't at all happening in Finland.

it has a lot of shit that i hate. the ugly people, the superiority complex coming from dogs ass, the fragility of the average """man""" when confronted with danger it flees with tail between legs like a bitch, but then they have some things i like. they resemble us in cold blood and intention tho we go at it in different ways. they love alcohol so that's a given like. they get crazy with sauna, another thing i relate etc etc but big brothers are like that i guess

Why Finns take bait so easily? No other nationality does this

They're tsundere. Finns are the same but it just comes off as butthurt most of the time.

Fuck you. Most Finns never think less of you. But you are an exception after reading your post.

Wish finns didn't view Estonians as criminals :(
You guys are good.

We just want to be loved. We're literally alone in Europe. Being bullied by both of our neighbors for the past thousand years makes us seek attention.

Please love Finland.

No we don't it's just with Swedes and vise-versa. But what would an American know about Sweden or Finland relationship, probably can't even point us on a map.

Why would we lie to ourselves? Whoever the people who come from Estonia are, they commit crime and tend to speak Estonian.

It's not bait

Oh it's you again. Want to stop posting or should I show everybody who you are?

Best case scenario for Estonia in 2100: Finnish province with partial autonomy

What's wrong with showing actual statistics?
t. eri

It only seems that way because Finlands other neighbours don't care about it. Threads about Sweden get Denmark, Finland and Norway in. Russia and Norway don't care about Finland, only Sweden does.

The US, British and French bases might get in the way.

Not sure if you are even eri but he's a "Finn" who loves Somalis and hates Finns and Estonians.

So? Finland would better off without Estonians same as Somalis and Iraqis.

Love the metal done in that country and spurdo sparde. But they should return my flag.

So? Whatever the case, he loves Somalis and hates Finns.

>mfw I'm a 25 year old with an MSc and a respectable job and I've been shitposting for over a decade
Buddy boy, you are deluded.

Mikä helvetin psykoosi sulla on? Eka kerta kun tuon kuvan postaan

And that has anything to do with Estonians comitting crimes?

they are drunk mongols

yeah i kind of think they do actually. it's ok tho, i don't even mind, we're this day the finns of 60s, building our country from nothing and building your (and swedish) shit for lower payment to survive and prosper. it's nothing to be bad spirited about, it's just how it is atm. look down on us when ever you want, we're realists so we get it without getting emotional
you of all kindred tribes should get it

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/finnish race mistake/

desuarchive.org/int/thread/85140188/

desuarchive.org/int/thread/85136764/#85136851

Yeah right....

/thread

Nah, they're spineless fucks. They'd just pick the winning side.

And we both know that would be Finland in a war between us.

>700 years
>Lmao Finland became officially part of Sweden in 1323 in the Treaty of Pähkinäsaari, and was conquered by Russia in 1809, not even 500 years later

Fuck out of here with that gay shit

I thought he was a somalian, one of the more annoying shitposters on Sup Forums

>we're realists so we get it without getting emotional

Exactly what we are too. I don't understand where you get this weird perception that we look down on you. Maybe you just assume so because you're poorer and tend to commit crime here?

>their online representation is only children
What you don't understand is that internet is made for shitposting and nothing should ever be taken seriously here. Finns are the only ones who do universally. I don't know why that is.

Theyre ok
The food is pretty nice

He is. See he even forgot to change some of the filenames in the thread.

Why do you think that they are mongols?

Tuossa on eri tideostonimi vitun vammanen

He's half Somali. He makes weird threads about how Finns should marry interracially to solve his personal Finnish problem.

Autism
Sup Forums was a mistake

chile
very developed country with nice yet cold people

Tarkotin tätä ja ekaa linkkiä, vitun kehari. Sut on niin helppo tunnistaa. Niin helppo.

Literally none of those posts are mine but whatever, believe what you want. If you want me to post my hand with timestamp I could do that but I don't see the point.

>would be Finland
non-existant industry, you'd get to the border and ask us to give you a ride back