True

His material is too slow and boring.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

David Lunch lol

I agree hes pretentious as fuck

He's overrated for sure.

Wrong.

He's just hitting his prime

nope. how can you watch the car honking scene in last weeks episode of twin peaks and think he sucks... its impossible

I mean maybe you don't like him, sure that is fine... I like what i have seen of his stuff and am def digging the new TP seasons but i can see why a lot of people don't have the patience... I also haven't seen a transformer film either... so its probably your taste that sucks, not Lynch....

I appreciate him as a director. I'd say he's pretty good at actually capturing weird ideas on film. But having said that; I don't like David Lynch. He's a pseud. Have you listened to him talk about about meditation? He's one of those 2deep4u cringe lords who at the same time openly admits that he had no idea what he was trying to do with some of his films. He leaves so much open to interpretation. He's like the James Joyce of film. In a bad way.

People like his movies because you actually need to think a little in order to digest what's going on. You can't appreciate most of his movies just on the surface level. That's why he's popular among pseudo-intellectual college students who think they're hot shit cause they finally understand what it means to analyze a film.

>t. Cannes

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

L

SuCks sKcUs

LANCH LANCH LANCH BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

based lunch poster

He's overrated as fuck. Eraserhead was his last good work.

?tsap ti si ro )81e30s skaep niwt retfa( erutuf siht si

it was worth it to delay my suicide to be able to witness the historic television moment that was Dale Cooper doing the pee pee dance

Eddie Vedder leave now

dougEi make fren :)

Damn the log lady looks like THAT now?

Wrong

absolute kino, lynch did it yet again

If Dougie could make it, so can you user. Keep hanging on, your time will come.

Dougie Coop is pure and the Black Lodge guides him, he actually has a lot of advantage over the average person.

AHAHAHA
l

y

n

c

h

e

d

yeah, more like David Cringe

i like david lynch. good summer flicks.

why is this good?

It's the logical conclusion to Lynch's film making. It feels like a fever dream and can be interpreted in a variety of different ways. Its use of music is great and it's just enjoyable to watch, at least for me.

I really like him

>be hack director
>everyone thinks you are great because m-muh surrealism

Perhaps the material in your skull is too slow and boring my friend.

yep

nah
i hope with the return he gets the chance to make more stuff

I thought that was deborah from baby driver for a second

No, Lynch has made great films. It's Twin Peaks that sucks.

if you don't like his surreal works, at least check out the few sober films he made. specifically the elephant man/the straight story.

>Did you ride that thing all the way out here to see me?
>I did, Lyle.

What was inland empire about? Someone give me a complete one sentence synopsis right now. You can't do it.

A woman in trouble.

I just watched Mulholland Dr and was shocked to see all the praise that it got

Why?

I thought it was alright although it had its great parts like the opera house but to see critics say shit like "greatest movie of the generation" made me laugh

L Y N C H E D
Y N C H E D L
N C H E D L Y
C H E D L Y N
H E D L Y N C
E D L Y N C H
D L Y N C H E

The second time I watched it I said never again. 3 fucking hours.

"Llorando" by Rebekah del Rio. She also sang the outro of around episode 7 of TP.

>3 hours of Dern
>a bad thing

What is that haircut called?

>She also sang the outro of around episode 7 of TP.
All that music video shit is the worst part of TPTR. Whatever happened to the Lynch that made the In Dreams scene?

Would.

You're a good kid but what you're telling me is a load of horse puckey, even though it comes from a good place.

Agree. It's so fucking anti-climatic. As soon as I hear the shit music, I know nothing will happen anymore. Pic unrelated

Watch an explanation for the film

No one will ever give Lynch money to make a film after the total train wreck that has been the third season. Truly abhorrent.

The new Twin Peaks season has shown Lynch can still troll pretty good, if anything hahaha

LOL I was thinking the same thing when I saw Season 3.

>be "ironically" obsessed with interracial cuckoldry
>go into a thread and bitch about people having different tastes in entertainment