Anti-BLM Video Censored

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ
This video has been spreading very quickly and that's garnered some attention from our friends over at Youtube and with the NWO.

Search "Whose Life Matter" on youtube.
Look at upload date, view count, comments.
You won't find it by searching by any manipulation of filtering. Easily, anyways..

Great video by the way. Props to the maker.
A very powerful message..
That's clearly why (((they))) censored it.

>Needless to say:
Spread this video around.

bump

how isn't this video going to get a copyright complaint for the music?

this music is awful

Oh no, a corporation censored content! Call the police!

Why do niggers even do this in the first place? Why do they think destroying towns and wrecking shit because someone died is going to do anything for their benefit?

Bump. Great vid

>niggers
>logic

>Why do niggers even do this in the first place?
>niggers
Pretty sure you answered your own question

I was able to find it by sorting by views.

>this video
>let's make sure to include at least half of the attacks by whites contrary to reality #alllivesmatter
Fuck you, it's NIGGERS

This

White people are such cucks

Niggers are beating , raping and killing whitey every day, yet the only time you get mad about it is when the niggers kill cops

This is not a war on cops. It's a war on whites. Let the cops deal with these feral negros, I don't give a shit if they die. They deserve it for constantly voting D for muh pensions

Un cuck yourselves. A police life is not worth more than anyone else's

>A police life is not worth more than anyone else's

it's worth more than a fucking nigger's life

Bump

Shit man, all racism and memes aside this video was really sad. I feel like we don't appreciate our men in blue enough, whether they're white, black, asian, or latino they still put their lives in dangerous to deal with all kinds of sick assholes. This country needs a change real bad.

Oh don't worry it's going to change whether people want it to or not. These parasites and apologists...they're going to get a heavy dose of what the world is like without this western culture that has propped them up.

WE HAVE A MISSION POL

DON'T BE THE GOYIM THE JEWS WANT YOU TO BE.

SPREAD THIS VIDEO, AND ALL RELATED MATERIAL THAT PROVES BLM IS TRASH. SHOW THOSE MINDLESS CONTROLLED AMERICAN CITIZENS. WHO ARE BEING USED AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT. THAT THEY ARE BEING PLAYED.

FIRE UP THE TWITTERS, SPAM THE PERISCOPES, POST WITH THE FAKE FACEBOOKS.

WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE IF WE TRY, WE HAVE MORE COLLECTIVE POWER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE.

obviously no one is gonna find it it has no fucking metadata at all no description

Race War Now?

bump

Already spread to my goybook

They don't follow logic like we do.

Have you seen Africa? Black power = their ability to destroy shit

Bump

Good propaganda

soros will not be happy about this

which is exactly why we should spread it

Bump. Needs to be seen.

Because they are niggers. Wake the fuck up you dumb fucking liberal kike. They are not fit for civilized society. The nigger at the beginning of this video is 1 in 10,000.