PRESIDENT TRUMP

Trump has shifted gears. Hes being far more eloquent the usual.

Are we seeing the first of presidential Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=CRZqz3e5Pr8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this man loses we need an armed uprising

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Took him long enough. Still probably a shit vid that i wont watch

!fael gnikcuf A

TRUMP IS DROPPING FACT BOMBS GET IN HERE!

I hope he gets it together, or gets some sleep. Not a bad speech in terms of content, but the delivery is poor.

Godspeed PRESIDENT TRUMP

major push for black vote.

He's not good at the teleprompter, sounds so unnatural compared to his rally speeches

mfw Trump wins the presidency and Leafs go on to win the Stanley Cup.

why does he always sound drunk when he reads from a teleprompter?

West Bend is/was full of on the fence Cruz voters. He has to choose his words carefully or he might scare them toward Johnson.

he's not used to it, nor primed for it

You are seeing a hormonal adolescent child with ODD currently being controlled by his parents, who will soon lash out again. He can't even last a week.

Just stop and think for a moment, he's so undisciplined that you now count more than 24 hours without a media-cycle-dominating-fuck-up as "a whole new Trump." That's how low he's set the bar, and he will live up to the bar he has set.

HOLY SHIT

MAJOR REDPILLS BEING DROPPED BY TRUMP TURN THIS ON

this isnt want trump people want when they go to a rally, they want his stream of conscience and occasional unscripted gaffebombs

HOLY FUCK THIS SPEECH IS BRUTAL FOR THE DEMOCRATS

His speeches give me so much hope..

"says"

We're gonna break that system.

"leadership clash"

i think he's definitely drunk

Pretty good so far.

not habbening until the true conservatives are also convinced, which may never happen.

whatevs.

Space farts and prison bars

America first, unless it's Russia

>U
CTR ALERT CTR ALERT

Trump is a fucking idiot. There were several great points to turn "presidential" and cruise to an easy victory that he missed. He literally can't help himself.

Damn OP, you're right. I used to get second hand embarrassment from watching him but he really seems in control right now. I honestly think it's because he was just trolling at first then realized the scope of corrupt shit happening and decided to craft a message

DELETE THIS!!!

He's fishing for those black votes

>$0.02 Shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record!™

Why the fuck is the audio on the left channel only?

I live in a very liberal town and I called Trumps
victory back in September and I have heard since
is how he would never win. Once he takes office
I will make sure no one in my town hears the end of
it.

HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS FIGHTING FOR THE POOR NEGROE COMMUNITY

HOW DOES HE DO IT THE MADMAN?

Most people were expecting Trump to shift for the general election. He's making a little bit of an effort, but as you say sometimes he can't help himself.

He needs the colour and the women. But they don't really pay attention to anything economical.

MAN MORE ELOQUENT WHEN HE READS OFF TELEPROMPTER!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

WHY THE FUCK HASNT TRUMP BEEN LIKE THIS ALL ALONG?

>Are we seeing the first of presidential Trump?
If we are, then he's about 2 months late.

>implying Trump can ever recover at this point

He is only getting better and better at speaking

When the debates come...

Oh man I can't wait

We are hearing Hitler Trump.

That 4th video, Jesus Christ. Did she refer to the US as the "regime." She literally wants us to get attacked so we can go into Iran, how can leftists support this candidate? I hate Trump but I may vote for him if it means stopping this lunacy.

MERIT PAY FOR TEACHERS! THE MADMAN!

trump just dropping truth bombs

in all seriousness, how in the hell will cnn/CTR schills EVER recover from this ? Like, how will they refute everything he said about the failed liberal policies in the black inner cities ?

>CTR schills welcome to respond, here is a kind, welcoming face to put you at ease

>$0.02 Shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record!™

Nah he doesn't need the black male vote.
He only needs the black female vote. Black females have the highest voter turnout.
Black males have the lowest.
I hope he gets them.

How is he Hitler?

He's trying to stop a corrupt oligarchy.

If he loses and actual movement against our Second Amendment take place, it'll habben.

>pay for play at the state department
top kek

Black women are going to be 99% Clinton.

I'VE MISSED A SHITTON
SOMEONE SUM IT UP PLS
SOMEONE STORY TIME ME

>He's trying to stop a corrupt oligarchy.

Just like Hitler desu senpai.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!

The trips

BUT

user, Hitler Trump is what I want...

I know, and it really really sucks.

What if the CTR shills are just Sup Forumstards that are tired of fighting for Trump now that there's been such a drought in Trump-related happenings?

Well if any black vote is going to flip, it's going to be men. I have no idea how likely it is, but at least Trump is namedropped in a lot of rap songs and he's an alpha male.

finally pro-nigger-trump-jesus-hitler-god-emptiness has arrived!

Today is the pivot

TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY
>TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY
TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY
>TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY

Tonight is the night of the trump pivot. Trump will be much less popular here but much more popular irl

USA USA USA USA

I think you guys overestimate the impact one good rally will have. But if he keeps this up I can see it turning the polls around.

rily maks u thunk

>I'VE MISSED A SHITTON
>SOMEONE SUM IT UP PLS
>SOMEONE STORY TIME ME
People are so desperate that they are pretending a pivot shift is taking place. It's almost like some kind of campaign roleplay.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>mfw

"WE WILL REJECT HATRED AND BIGOTRY AND OPPRESSION IN ALL OF IT'S UGLY FORMS" - TRUMP

how can pol ever recover?

TRUMP is beating the shit out of Hillary and her (((supporters))) tonight. Holy crap

He does seem a lot more eloquent. I really like his message

Please vote for Trump guys, we need this

He's gonna fight for us!!! MAGA

We were never injured?

So Trump's flailing narcissism has successfully driven the basic expectations for a presidential candidate so low that when he successfully huffs and pauses his way through a teleprompter speech written for him without melting down it's a home run?

But maybe that's his master strategy. 90% of the time he'll be a deranged toddler, all the while unquestioningly supported by his followers, so whenever he achieves the basest minimums of human dignity we can all crow about what a breathtaking victory of presidential behavior it is.

Unfortunately none of that demographic is eligible to vote. Because they're all convicted felons. Sucks man.

KEK WILLS IT

They substitute some music when he showed up in translation, with a valkiries flight.
>this is smell like victory

quads of mega truth!!! chekt

BUM BUM

What the fuck are you shilling for? Would you honesty prefer hillary in the white house?

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUU

CNN literally saying the place he spoke at is too white for his pro nigger speaking.

How does he really do it?

I lose faith sometimes, but then I watch a video with Trump speaking and suddenly I'm full of hope again.

How does he inspire us so?

The forecasts really don't mean much this far away. They were tied two weeks ago, and there will be more swings within the next three months. You can guarantee that for a number of reason, if only because the media won't tolerate a boring, set election.

I remember watching the polls back in 2004 and feeling pretty confident that Bush was going to get kicked out, but you guys fucked that one up at the last minute.

Lol here's a reply for you since I feel bad though happy no one replied to you in seriousness lel

finally, trump rejects racism and bigotry! Finally he is going to ensure that the country will accept african americans and fight for their jobs! finally we can rid ourselves of racist white redneck scum! TRUMP 2016!

It's basically another policy speech, that's why he's sounding more presidential. He'll go back to unwritten speeches after this.

how can a leaf ever a fucking?

LITERALLY WHEN?

>The forecasts
literally not a forecast
it's based on: if the election were held today how it would fare based on current polling
also, nate silver is a dumb jew who only just recently discovered spreadsheets

Man, Van Jones is such a crybaby faggot. Hearing him choke up on CNN is cringe worthy.

6 years

never, because leafs fans are the biggest cocksucking faggots in the world who like gay pride, want to pay $1,000s for tickets and would give any one of the players a rimmer even if they lost every game 10-0 for 6 seasons straight
we're coming on 50 years of them not winning the cup
they should be shunned

truly masterful.

he has acted mildly retarded, so that when people start paying serious attention to him over the next couple months they think he is much more presidential than the media has portrayed. And they think he's way better.

Because right now Trump isn't running against Hillary. He's running against his earlier campaigning self. People hate Hillary. All Trump has to do is convince the swing voters that he is better than he was a few months ago.

He knows that a demonstration of growth and change will inspire Americans but also show his superior position now. People will continue to think of him as superior if only in regard to his past actions. And then, they won't even think about Hillary and they'll think she a stale ol bitch

Don't argue with me.

>$1,000s for tickets

Sore loser.

>i bet you look like ellen DeGeneres, that is a little dicked faggot

>SEEAYSYS SAAYYYS
more eloquent?