Boss I have a great idea about a star wars villian we can put in the movie!

>Boss I have a great idea about a star wars villian we can put in the movie!
>A mixture of Voldermort and...
>boss cuts him off
>Say no more

>no but wait boss, I was gonna say 'a mixture of Voldemort and Jigsaw'
>Oh well in that case go for it

He looked better grey

The more I look at him the more he looks like a tree....

>H...hey boss is it okay if I make him lgbtq? My son is rea-
>Yes please do. We need more diversity in Star Wars. Have himwear something homosexual
>I got just the thing boss!

Its a metaphor. Snoke is being affected by climate change. We need more islam in star wars (Rouge one jedda scene) to save star wars from the sun

Mike Ehrmentraut in Breaking Bad has really let himself go.

>holes in his face and neck
Don't they have surgery in the future.

>future

Disney decided to make the ultimate villain for leftists to reference Republicans to.

>Boss I have a great idea about a star wars villian we can put in the movie!
>He's basically Palpatine but older and...
>boss slashes his own throat with some random document he had in his hand at the moment
>You're the boss now

he obviously went to the emperor palpatine surgical reconstruction centre

>Sith
>No
>One
>Knew
>Existed

Bravo George

Who is this cunt meant to be? Is he legit some Sith no one ever knew existed?

That doesn't make any sense.

>That doesn't make any sense.
Welcome to disney wars.

looks like the retarded old faggot of jigsaw

Please no Force tree, Disney. Anything but the Force originating from a fucking tree.

Yeah, because it made sense under that fat cunt Lucas right prequel apologist kike?

>never
fixed it there for you user. thinking EmPal would do this terrible of a job

>slipping this hard

How is the First Order even a thing anyways?
Why don't they still worship Palpatine given he was the founder of the Empire?

I feel like they should have given some more background on the situation during the first 10 minutes but lolnope here's the text scrolling for you.

But Star Wars is a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

Yeah it did. What are you struggling with nuwars fag?

Yeah but this is the sequel trilogy. And God knows how fast time moves in that galaxy.

>in the future
How are there still people who haven't seen Star Wars?

So is he going to be CGI in The Last Jedi or are we actually going to get to see Andy Serkis's acting chops in real time?

Back in ancient times Snoke and his sister were the first two people ever to learn of and use the Force.
Snoke used the dark side of the Force, his sister the light side.
He eventually killed her and was so strong in the force that he could live forever (echoing Palpatine's whole shtick). His body eventually deteriorated but his knowledge of the force is probably at such a level that nobody else reached.
The Empire remnants reformed as the First Order because he took over the operation and explained to them he is the original master of the dark side so his faction is the first faction of dark side users ever.

On the other hand the sister that died was so in tune with the light side that her "will" or "spirit" or whatever kept reincarnating as the "chosen one" ever since that time and thwarting the plans of the dark side users and by extension Snoke.

Snoke probably seized the moment since the Empire remnants allowed him to take over their operation and gain a tremendous amount of hardware and people to use AND the chosen one of the generation died (Anakin when he killed Palpatine and died himself) so he saw an opening.

CGI + Puppet from what I've heard

shame, I would have liked to see how good he is on his own

Shut up faggot

Snoke is such a stupid fucking name for a villain

I don't get it, what about this post made you want to fuck snoke?

it boggles my mind that nobody in the production team told them that it's ridiculous

who's lips are these? they look so familiar.

But it's pottery

should have been Darth Icky

literally any white person

bazooka

TIme is cyclical. Past and future are the same thing, it's only a matter of perspective.

He's a WHITE MALE and the head of the WHITE MALE SUPREMECIST organization (confirmed by Disney execs) that also hires black storm troopers for some reason.

Thought that was old lady vagina before reading your post. Don't prove me wrong and show evidence.

>(confirmed by Disney execs)

If you're not just bullshitting, I'm gonna need some sauce on this.