Peter has had 2 different Latina girlfriends...

Peter has had 2 different Latina girlfriends. Why the fuck are they having her play mj who is objectively worst girl and not Michele or White Tiger?

Like literally what is the point of brown washing mj when you have 2 better fucking characters you could use?

Also

>black cat will never be in a film

Or Chat.

They're doing it for the attention.

Does fox own chat? Also the retarded twitter getting happy about this even though there are better Hispanic characters for her to be playing in the fucking mythos

She's black tho

Wait, why are we talking about Latina characters here? Zendaya is biracial (black and white), super basic. And sure, this is obviously pandering, but let's at least get mad about the right shit. This is Sup Forums. I know we're not always the best at being accurate, but let's at least try it for the inevitable reddit screencap, ffs.

Plebes.

Marvel is dead.

Zendaya is so pretty...

Exactly. Look, we're all racists here, so let's be united in at least that.

>Spiderman Homecoming

You could make MJ a trans genderfluid otherkin brony, from every part of Africa and the Middle East, who's really a man with two dickginas, and I wouldn't give half a bird crap. And neither should anybody else.

This isn't tumblr, moron.

Well you reacted to my post without actually reading it like they would, moron.

hes saying the movies gonna be crap regardless of casting

This

This movie was going to be garbage from the get-go.

No, I read the statement, and disagreed with it. The movie will probably be pretty ok, since Marvel is doing things pretty ok. Race-swapping MJ is stupid pandering, and if that post was meant to be some kind of joke, it wasn't a good one, and anyone who thinks so is as much as moron as the user who posted it.

Ugh. Can summer be over already?

>Zendaya
>black

pick one and only one

White hispanic with a massive henna addiction to the point where her hair turns the right shade?

Doesn't strkie me as all that crazy, all things considered.

>Ugh

She looks like some sort of creature.

She really does look like she has the body of a 12 year old.

I like brown girls, but worst actress is playing worst girl

America and the one drop rule

I wonder how long until the supporters of this casting turn on her for promoting unrealistic body standards.

Glory Grant is also a better character than MJ and a niggress

She's literally half white and half black, I don't understand your point

The colour of your skin doesn't determine how well you act. I mean they white washed that Pharoah film and made all the kings white and that turned out alright

The kings of Egypt were white. They were descendents of the Greek general ptolomy. Cleopatra was white

The one drop rule from American history would say she's black, fully, full stop. She could be 1/32 black with blue eyes and blonde hair and it would be the same. Read Mark Twain's "Pudd'nhead Wilson" for some decent, timely satire.

>Greeks
>white
Wew lad.

Because normies don't respond as well to those names, and at least 3/4ths of the faggots bitching in this thread are going to be standing in line for the opening shows, and the ones that don't are going to give the film free advertising by shitposting about it on every social media outlet they can find.

So when are we getting wheelchair bound Harry Osborne? It's a bit trivial, but all I wanted was a redhead MJ. People were already triggered by Flash Thompson so I'm not surprised at this reaction

That must be why they went through all the trouble of painting their murals with brown skin instead of pasty white

Do you know where fucking Macedonia is?

>we waz kangs

lol, if Marvel had not contractually obligated Sony to make Peter Parker white, he'd be black as well.

>Latina girlfriends
except pretty sure the actress is half African American and half white

I don't understand why Sup Forums doesn't love this casting

Is this a plot by sony to make MCU spidey bomb?

If you think the Greeks were white I have bad news user. They were not what we think of as black, true, but no one would call them white or even european if they looked today as they did back then.

Because Sup Forums now likes muscles/people who can dominate them and crush their tiny dicks.

>The colour of your skin doesn't determine how well you act.
Ok. Well she can't act. She's a fucking kidz bop singer and Disney Channel pedophile bait for Dan Schneider.

It's a plot for some cheap press on a film that cannot physically bomb short of a miracle intervention on the level of Suicide Squad.

Yeah, so is Obama. And he's black. She is as well.

>non red head mj
What the fuck

They have statues of them and know how the statues were painted. Sure they aren't "super Aryan germanic" but they clearly have white people hair, faces, and skin tones. Not to mention Athena had blue eyes and Apollo had blond hair and blue eyes.

They weren't black by any stretch the whole we waz kangs shit is retarded

>Not to mention Athena had blue eyes and Apollo had blond hair and blue eyes.
Without going into fedora territory, the greek gods can show up looking however they damn well please. Athena came down as an old man in the Odyssey.

That explains all the blonde egyptians and their painting . The only whites in Egypt were the jews that were enslaved

It's literally her fucking epithet. They always reference how light in color her eyes were. Why would they imagine that if they didn't have any blue eyes?

Also Achilles is described as having strawberry blonde hair

Wait, are people trying to say Greeks aren't white now? One of the biggest reasons people believe in Egyptians being Black is BECAUSE of ancient Greek descriptions of Egyptians as looking different from Greeks, like having dark skin and "wooly" hair.

>objectively worst girl

I will fight you to the death, motherfucker.

These people are retarded is why. They can't understand that ancient ethnicities don't look like modern ones, IE Persians being blonde and blue eyed, Romans being blonde and red haired, and macedonians, especially those of high birth that accompanied alexander were blonde.

Even Muhammad is said by some to have had red hair.

This isn't official from marvel. So she isn't mary jane just some high school girlfriend Peter will break up with when he meets mary jane

I want to believe this, but I am prepared to rage very, very hard when they announce that she is.

>complaints about summer
>"its a Disney movie so it will be good lol"
>"ugh"

She makes my dick hard so it's ok

>perfect Mary Jane

what? In the footage they showed at SDCC she was a frumpy looking goth girl that was ultra apathetic to everything. That's pretty much the exact opposite of Mary Jane

>MJ as a passable trap dickgirl

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

But Squad didn't bomb.

but she isn't MJ. This is misinformation getting way out of hand

If she ain't black, she ain't white either.

She's mixed which makes her both. But when talking about race her blackness is more prominent due to race relations in America.

>Marijuana

People accepting this decision are hypocrites.
Let's make DC's Cyborg a white man... Oh, now that's how we all feel. Actors should look like the characters. I want my black Cyborg and i want my redhead Mary Jane.

After a skeleton Wonder Wonder, I dont doubt about anything

she should have been the retconned Liz Allen

I don't care about the fact she's black, you can't have MJ that's not red-headed

Watch it be Fembusters 2.0.

Yeah... PRETTY SHIT!

Seriously though the casting is garbage. Peter looks like he's 10 yet somehow looks like he'd be able to bully Pajeet "Flash" Pooinloo. MJ is a black chick.

That's ignoring the fact that it's focusing on high school Peter, a shitty time period nobody actually cares about or wants to see and will likely be typical MCU trash of quips and nothing of consequence happening.

Perfect Ultimate MJ

A purple streak doesn't make you goth, user.

At least they announced it. They even responded to WW1 rumors from behind the scenes. Haven't seen that with this yet.

This bitch is ugly as fuck.

man, with the casting for this movie, this is going to look like ass

I'm not even angry that she's black(she's light as fuck, actually, if they painted her hair red i could see her as MJ), i'm angry that people said in the comic-con trailer Zendaya's character was a huge bitch to Peter, and if she's MJ, that's gonna ruin it for me

She's not.

she IS black, being plastered in make up and photoshop doesn't make you white, just ask beyoncé

I always thought she was latina but a quick google tells me she's half black half white

I JUST WANT MJ TO HAVE RED HAIR

She doesn't start dressing or acting like that until Peter dies in the comics.

Half black

>jews
>white
Come on now.

Huh, she could actually pass off for Mary Jane if she had the red hair.