Black inventions thread

Post 'em!

Other urls found in this thread:

nyc.gov/html/ceo/downloads/pdf/ceo_poverty_measure_2005_2012.pdf
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/seven_major_felony_offenses_2000_2014.pdf
atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/23/100-black-inventions-over-the-last-100-years-you-may-not-know-part-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Air conditioning

Nope

I stand corrected! Was taught that was a black invention, obviously not.

How about those disks they wear in their lips?

Fun fact: In New York city, niggers are 23% of the population, 24% of people living in or near poverty, and 57% of all violent crime offenders.

nyc.gov/html/ceo/downloads/pdf/ceo_poverty_measure_2005_2012.pdf

nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf

nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/seven_major_felony_offenses_2000_2014.pdf

How about a Sup Forums inventions thread?

Oh wait

Roaches.

found the nigger

There was the cotton gin. Which kind of backfired because it made the plantation owners filthy rich.

Sub-Saharan Africans (the black kind) never invented the wheel or even a system of writing.

Ely Whiteney was white

Ge'ez script m8

In before some mongoliod piece of shit says peanut butter.
I can't belive how many people think that a nigger invented peanut butter.

Nope

atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/23/100-black-inventions-over-the-last-100-years-you-may-not-know-part-1/

Done

Found the person that doesn't like reality. The truth is you kind of people want to take credit for work other people do, and just want to bring violence to the world. You're terrorists.

Also the entire idea that one group of people can be responsible for everything is absurd. Science and human progress are cumulative and cooperative. The very first human civilizations started in the Tigris and Indus river valleys, but that doesn't mean Iraq or India is "better" than anyone.

Payknutt margarine

The fuck does that have to do with user's comment?

uhh
GANGSTER RAP MUSIC
and JAZZ MUSIC
and
uhh
PEANUT BUTTER
and
EAR GAUGING

Traffic lights

He listed the cotton gin as a black invention. I posted that screenshot to show he was incorrect

Can you honestly say the world wouldn't be better off, objectively, if all arabs, niggers, and spics were genocided?

TOP KEK

The phrase "dindu nuffin"

>being this mad
>can't name any black inventions

Internal combustion engine

No, because you would just want to kill more people. You'd want to kill people that don't agree with your politics. People like you even argue about white is white. Do we kill Italians and Anglos too? What about the Irish?

People like you are the problem. Killing other people is not going to solve any problems or make the world better. You just want to kill people.

you mean like how nigs murder each other?

Does white guilt count?

>he says, posting from his 95% white suburb, sipping on Starbucks, and posting from his Macbook

You must be a nig then since you want to kill everyone

At least I'm civilized.

LOL point to where I said I "wanted to kill everyone"

Only time you'd see me kill a nig is if #BLM decided to protest in my white neighborhood.

meme magic
check it

If you did not own one of these, your childhood was shit.

Stop this meme.

All you type of people have fantasies about killing minorities. Are you new to Sup Forums or something?

Comments like this are everywhere.

Can you really blame us though? We are sick of the white man's burden.

Checked