Sup Forums would improve 10 fold if all Canadians where banned from posting

Sup Forums would improve 10 fold if all Canadians where banned from posting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OW5cEoWUUqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u mad XD

Sup Forums would improve 100 fold if it was given an active moderation time and all shills were banned

If you're gonna dream OP, dream big.

You are correct OP

Most of the Canadians posting here are blatantly retarded, or not white and blatantly retarded. I still suspect most of the leaf shitposting is coming from Quebec, our Florida.

Go back to eating your baguette frog

u mad xD

Too bad most mods are one of us

Italy is right, Sup Forums just needs some active mods who have actually read the sticky, especially in regards to the quality of posts.

Agreed.

Stop trying to divide us. Canada is our greatest ally, and there are shitposters from every country.

We must stand united to beat the Jew. Our relationship with the leaf is special, as we both share similar cultures yet we are separate sovereign nations. If someone attacks and harms Canada, it is an attack on us Americans as well.

just shut the fuck up

mudslimes are the real enemy you stupid cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=OW5cEoWUUqE

Don't be like that Leaf. We can fight the jews AND the muslims together!

Regional IP ban when?

Amerika-san so kawaii so tsundre

>be me
>every time I've been banned on Sup Forums since moot left, it was for posting anti-latino stuff
>realize something
>Sup Forums is a popular American site that once made many memes
>now it makes very little and is foreign-owned
>the janitors hate my anti-beaner posts
>because they must be latinos
>janitors are latinos, doing work nobody else does
>tfw when Sup Forums is just like America

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

Dont call me a tsundre, buddy.

>Florida sucks as bad as Canada
Lol your country is worse than southern Florida, panhandle btfos whatever resemble qualities you have, if any ;)

It's this shit. At least Aussies are funny, you remind me of a teenager who's "lmao nihilistic xD" as an excuse to never contribute anything

its no effort low energy shit posts like this

fuck leaf's

Can we ban the Americans and keep Canadian-Bro? At least they are funny and dont insult other countries all the time.

Reminder that 1.5 to 2 percent of Canadian posts are from one person who broke the total post record in just 2 months

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you might be on to something here

if you're right and we wanted to get back at mods for all the blatant CTR threads they let slide we should just start making vast amounts of anti latino memes to piss them off

fucking kek

If we nuke Quebec for u can u nuke Florida for us?

>99% of leafs

> we should just start making vast amounts of anti latino memes to piss them off
>start

Looks like pol needs their safe space.

I'll fawk u up m8 if u do that

pls stop bully ;_;

lamo jk we can take the bantz

then who will remind you of your first ladyman tranny?

wew, leaves itt reached a new low
ban leaves now.