Jewish cartoon conspiracy

What are some Sup Forums approved cartoons my kids can watch so they dont grow up to be degenerates.

Anime is redpilled and will prevent him to stray away from heterosexuality

This. The Macross and Gundam series will keep him on the straight and narrow.

Family guy

King of the Hill
Spongebob Squarepants (only the movie and Seasons 1 to 3)
The original Scooby Doo episodes

none.
television is fucking cancer.

right. Gundam

It doesn't have to be something that is currently airing.

Nigga are you even trying?

south park... don't get me wrong, but man, it's so fucking redpilled

at least the new(ish) seasons

G-gundam Is god tier. Pardon the pun

Also all the UC timeline gundam series had deep as fuck political/military commentary for a cartoon.

This.

This. One of the newer series got written up by a TV watchdog group for showing a guy gun down a mortally wounded foe.

This, every second watching tv or every movie ticket bought is literally handing kikes money so they can make more anti-white, pro-faggotry garbage.

Added to my media center. Forgot all about this. Thanks user.

You mean authority figures comically overreacting to the statements or actions of the children protagonists? That's redpilled?

Yes I love the concept of total war in gundam. No nice guy, hearts and minds bullshit, just overwhelming firepower and the will to survive.

I swear some of our(US)military brass need to watch this shit because they are so out of touch with reality

if your kids turn out degenerate because they watch some retarded animated stories, then you were a shitty parent and they were fucked no matter what they watched.

let them watch what ever the fuck they want. don't make it some sort of forbidden fruit. if anything use it as an opening to a discussion about why what happened in the episode was bullshit.

Don't let your kids watch tv, have them play with LEGO's and play with sticks in the yard, that is what I did until I was 18

Legend of Galactic Heroes, and Berserk too when he's old enough -- anti-egalitarianism, anti-degeneracy, anti-democracy, anti-ZOG.. Let him digest the realities of this world while he's young and he'll be a force to be reckoned with as an adult..

south park

the 2 creators are libertarians and went on record saying they hate liberals more than conservatives. they poke fun at right wingers quite often, but the serious political commentary is always anti-left. the 2012 election episode was great because they ripped obama by saying that romney was better suited to handle the country.

basically your child will grow up to be a right leaning libertarian

and now you spend your spare time on a animu website.

I want my kids to be just like you...

Anything before the communist take over, I'm not sure when exactly things became degenerate but a lot of classic Disney is good. Ghibli movies are ok, I'd be careful with anime though some stuff is definitely worth showing.

You should also show him some classic movies, I watched The Outlaw Josey Wales last night and rather enjoyed it.

Superman TAS is pretty based.

Pot calling the kettle black? Or are you redpilled enough to be white pilled to go outside and enjoy the sunset?