What are your thoughts on this man?

What are your thoughts on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5QOoePke0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb4nproVedA
youtube.com/watch?v=DX4YR3ItBsw
takimag.com/article/a_hot_month_for_clintons_body_count_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4HWxExB16
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's see ex cancerous sjw hipster who is only conservative because the next step for hipsters is to ironically claim they are right wing. Whenever someone calls him out on this he gets uncomfortable. He tells people to man up yet he created vice, a site among others whose goal is to emasculate and undermine men. Fuck him.

The Godfather of hipsters

a fucking walking paradox

irrelevant

he aight

A faggot and so is OP

>buttplug
Hurr i belong to the (((alt-right)))

He's annoying and a drama fag

Not terribly bright, but he says some funny shit once in awhile, and then some retarded shit in between.

A faggot who is desperate for attention and desperate to be noticed.

hurr durr goat-fuckers run my country

Good show... A right wing alternative to Howard Stern type comedy... Seems like a guy who wants a better world than the one he helped create, but isn't so autistic that he hates fun

They're one in the same.

I thought you were on a movie set, Gavin?

>I let in sandniggers instead of Chinks now

He's entertaining, I like TACS better desu

pretty fun and although not a genius certainly in the 115-120 IQ range

Pretty based, but kind of cringey.

His opinions are on-point; his delivery is shit-tier. 0% chance any leftist takes him seriously, and unless you find him HILARIOUS or something, I don't see what people on the right get from him either. Useless.

we wouldn't be in this situation if you fucks finished the job in the 40s

An irresponsible, drunk driving, coke addled degenerate that pisses himself. He's worse than Milo. He should be executed when the day of the rope comes.

We wouldn't be in this situation if you chose the right side - wait, you are irrelevant, it doesn't matter tbqh

UHURU PROUD OF YOUR BOY

absolute cuck tier
shoves dildoes up his ass, kisses men
never says anything to piss of (((Ezra Klein)))
he is milo tier post SJW

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5QOoePke0

This is a great video. Gavin starts out by saying how much he loves the insult "cuckservative" and over the course of the video slowly gets more defensive and butthurt as he realizes that the definition describes him perfectly.

I hated the way he presented himself on Louder with Crowder last week and I told him so. I told him he is dead to me based upon the "real housewives election" comment. It was a shit way to argue against female suffrage in my opinion (not that there aren't good arguments against). He responded to me (unexpectedly) and was pretty nice about it? He just reiterated his point about how women are over-emotional and just vote for the cutest candidate. So I kind of still hate him, but he is very very funny.

Aging manlet who's funny sometimes

PROUD OF YOUR BOY

Who tha fuck are yoooo?

I like him.

The same /pol thought yesterday... And the day before... And the day before..

his impressions of foriegners and carefree use of the word nigger cracks me. It's my morning laugh on the way to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb4nproVedA

>ENGLAND IS A FAG COUNTRY

He's a faggot, but he can be a cool faggot. Pretty funny about half of the time.

What the fuck???? He has no hair down there????

>current year
>having hair on your asshole

You pleb

I don't care, his shit with coppercab is fucking hilarious. If you haven't, watch the recent gavin and coppercab video. That ginger cunt is a tranny now.

Right about very much but obscene. But you sort of have to be to be conservative in the public eye.

So the tranny thing isn't just bants? I thought it was just bants.. it seemed like god tier bants

fuck
I hope it's bants.

Cool dude that got old and became christian conservative and now no one invites him to parties.

I hope its true. I can't wait for him to kill himself and everyone finally figure out he wasn't trolling.

>I told him
>I told him

lol like you know him
lol like he even paid attention to you

U-huru
I disagree with him on alot of points but hes a great guy and amazingly entertaining wtih the right simple mindset.

He's ok, but his attempts to push traditionalism are misguided and ultimately futile.

Red pilled men aren't going back to the plantation, mgtow is the only way forward.

but he literally does hate fun. He did a whole video on how people who so much as read fiction in their spare time rather than fixing tables and refrigerators aren't real men.

PROUD OF YOUR BOY

I like him. Not enough comedians on the right. And he has had some impressive accomplishments.

Vice was good, was a really badass magazine when it started.

He was a fucking Cruz missile
Jesus Christ any person who respects this POS is an IDIOT
He switched to Trump after Cruz dropped out
Unforgivable imo
How can ANYONE be a cruzmissile

Sounds like he was humorously promoting that men should be men again. He does that a lot, and it's a good message.

uhuru

Reading fiction is a waste of time tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=DX4YR3ItBsw

He's OK

he actually has the balls to sign his name to this article, that alone is pretty impressive if you ask me

takimag.com/article/a_hot_month_for_clintons_body_count_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4HWxExB16

He's a Mets fan. So base on that he's ok by me.

No kidding. I loved VICE. It's shit now

He was a fucking cruz supporter
WTF is wrong with people in this thread

He said that he will talk about this till people show up with pictures of his kids at his doorstep

It's still summer, also Sup Forums has been shit for years.

uhuru, fags

Lmao. Virgin.

I don't get this uhuru meme. Is he an uhurer like that gay black fella?

drug addict

I first came across Gavin from a Fox News video on YouTube. I thought he looked cool though seemed a bit frantic.
But after I saw him shoving a butt plug into his ass. I think he's a faggot now.

He's a degenerate in gentleman's clothing for sure!

From Vice cofounder to radio host on the Anthony Cumia internet radio channel. One of the saddest falls from grace I can think of.

oh don't know, maybe i don't give a shit about that?

you know? who cares?

jesus, get a hold of yourself.

relax a bit jungle monkey he's not a bad guy

Honestly I used to really like him and gutfeld. Gutfeld is still not on the trump train, and I've no time for that bum shit, so I disavow his ass. McInnes is strange cause I had no idea he was such a degenerate before he started appearing on fox. That photo shoot he did with terry richardson is unsettling. Idc if he supporeted cruz, he's on the trump train now. But I don't like him showing off his dick and asshole like it's nothing. Idk why but I think it's try hard and really annoying. he doesn't have to be a fag to counteract liberal degeneracy.

PROUD OF YOUR BOY

THE WEST IS THE BEST MOTHERFUCKERS

Goodish guy with a backbone who wouldn't take Obama's dick in his ass and chose his principles over his cool hipster friends and gradually changed to being more right wing, even if he is dumb and lacking in brain cells and soul.

>ID: 15Px
Is this the size of your penis?

Can't UNSEE this

Underrated

what are you on about m8y?
Cruz was the best Republican until Trump ran a flaming asshole up the flagpole and scarred the (((media)))'s face with dripping liquid asshole acid and made everyone in America wet their pants with either fear or joy.

Trump was not supposed to make it this far. Up until the point he was proved legitimate we had first pick in a bag of dicks and Cruz was the hardest.

Vice isn't doing too well themselves these days

He isn't a conservative, he's cancerous alt-right trash. He's just like Milo, fun to watch take down SJWs, but no talent or anything going for him aside from that. Not to mention he's a total degenerate that goes on with his "men must do these things to be men" bullshit, and believes millenials are doing bad for playing video game instead of whoring around.

UGHHHHHHHHH

FUCK OFF, I'M A CONSERVATIVE

His kids are going to have a fantastic life being constantly shown their fathers literal asshole all the time.

You didn't pick up that it was a staged interview? Cooper's online personality is just a show. The acting was professional wrestling quality.

I don't know a single grown man (who reads regularly or not) who actually reads fiction.

It's fucking gay.

No, I remember him being for Trump during the primary. I remember he was saying he'd be happy with either Trump or Cruz at one point, and that was during the race.

Fuck, I didn't mean that as a response for you, sorry

>ant-eater pencil-dick

Wew, that's unfortunate

>this is what laefs actually believe

+++++ +++++ [->++ +++++ +++++++ +.+++ ..+++ +++++ +.--- ----- .---- .++++ +.- -- ----. ++ ++ +++.< +++[- >---< ]>--.

>Catholic
Catholicism is barely Christian. It's closer to say Mormonism or Islam

>mgtow
>red pill

Get this meme opinion out of here

01101001 01101100 01101100 01110101 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110100 01101001

Coppercab being a troll was pretty much common knowledge after his first few videos came out. Also Santa isn't real.

Gutfeld is funny, but not funny enough to have his own show. It's like his jokes come off as try hard without him having to be energetic or over the top. Just his wording alone makes some of his jokes a stretch.

A s far as Gavin being over the top crazy sometimes, I don't see why so many people here get butthurt over it. Just because he's a madman doesn't mean that the entire right is. The left is made up of fuckwads who pull retarded shit all the time. It gets people's attention and makes their side seem fun and whacky. We NEED that to pull in the same retards from the other side. Doesn't mean everyone should be like that, but we have to have people on the right who don't have sticks up their asses all the time.

NOGIRTH
O
G
I
R
T
H

...ya his "ginger" videos are trolls, not his interviews

>mgtow is the only way forward
MGTOW is, by definition, a fucking dead end

UHURU

This. Vice in the beginning wasn't SJW.

No you retard, we were on the money until you jewpuppets stepped in and...wait, what flag Do I Talk to? Oh...nevermind, then, you are irrelevant. Carry on, Lin mein thi Chang

Honestly this,
he was asked how to win over conservative voters to Trump's side and he just called them women and pussies. 10/10 great work, I get that it was exageration for comedy but he didn't even really make points, just tried ad homming until they felt silly about their position.

vice was bretty gud when it started.
It went downhill pretty quick.

that's a clean asshole.
Does shaving and whitening your asshole is a manly activity ?