Why term Nazi Death Camps is used instead of German Death Camps

As in topic, can somebody explain me this subject?

Germany was basically a party state

Why term Nazi crimes against the Polish nation is used when the Polish nation didn't exist?

same reason why it's soviet gulag vs russian gulag

The same reason why Stepan Bandera is a european hero.

This. Wish we used this term for Trump's America. More than 50% of the country wanted Hillary anyway

You mean polish death camps

The difference between Nazis and Soviets is Soviets gained authority by force, Nazis were elected. But it is true that Soviet Gulag is really Russian Soviet Gulag

Strangely enough, general look and atmosphere of this picture aesthetically reminds me an old game Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

>
Yeah, meant that, typo sorry

USA is not a party state, crazy democrat

Should be just called working or concentration camps.

I mean Republicans control the house and senate too but you sure trolled me EPIC STYLE xD

Still the best in the series.

Democrats controlled the house and senate too, this makes Obongo government a party state?

lmao nope New Order, Old Blood and New Colossus are 10x better

During WW2 Poles murdered more Jews(100-200 thousands) than Germans(~40 thousands).

Poles are and always were blatantly antisemitic and they only keep proving that. It's pathetic that Poland is trying so hard to prove otherwise, like showing off their Righteous Among the Nations even though Poland had 1/3rd of Europe's pre-war Jewish Population and those people who risked their live to protect Jews were hiding that fact after the war because they would be scorned and harassed by their neighbors. Almost every single record of any Jew that survived Holocaust agrees that even if there were some good Poles, most of them would not only outright deny any sort of help but insult, beat and rape the Jews.

Poles, especially the Polish right wing was happy with "Hitler taking care of the Jews". You can find it in Polish underground right wing press.

I'm not touching that propaganda

Wofenstein The Old Blood seems to be a remake of RTCW because you again play in castle called Wolfenstein and fight zombies (you don't fight them in New Order or New Collosus), and also there's village called Paderborn or something like that, it was in original game too. Also, many lore similarities

>new collosus is better
Hitler was right about you

Huh, I might have to give that a go now if it's like RTCW. Thanks man.

>New Collosus

it was a very fun shooter and also made Sup Forums butts explode with fire so it was a good game

If we come to compare RtCW to any of new wolfensteins, including New Order, Old Blood or New Collosus, then these games are better in nearly all possible aspects.
But there's a thing. The grass was greener, you know?
RtCW stays best just because we remember the good old times when we played it.

Yeah, this is pretty much remake, but only of those levels, where you actually play in Caslte, and in that Paderborn village, where if they alarm, your mission failed, remember?
There's no references to levels like catacombs or xlabs with supersoldier, etc, all those was in original game only.

Yeah I remember, shame that didn't just remake all of it. But I'm glad they that we get a little of it.
I don't know man, sometimes I think I'm doing just as badly as I did back then.

Also, final boss of Old Blood very much resemble first boss in RtCW, that brute made out of corpses, in original game you fight him at Cathedral level.
It's worth playing. Actually, all of those new wolfensteins. New order, New Collosus are nice.

Damn that sounds pretty cool! I've considered playing the new colossus but I got turned off by all that obvious democrat baiting (not my america etc.)

I just keep those good old memories. I played it, there was a tea, cookies, my grandma watched TV, brother played with my cat...

And now, my granda passed away, my cat too... Brother lives far away from me (on another end of the city)
Cookies and tea still there, at least.

That's rough man. Guess you just got to remember the past but keep moving forward.

>but I got turned off by all that obvious democrat baiting (not my america etc.)

>has a furry display photo
scum of the earth

Bro I just don't give a shit about America. I don't want a game entirely sold on appealing to some American's political opinions.

because Danzig was always Polish

I do, thanks. Just need to remember, how brilliantly good those old times was, and move on. Keep those moments in memories.

As to games i highly recomend play New Order first, because this is the first game of the "new" series. Also it doesn't contain much politics'n'shit, like "not my america", etc. Then you play Old Blood, just treat it like RtCW remake, because it pretty much is.
Only then you may play New Colossus, if you got really like New Order and Old Blood, because the story continues throughout games.

>The Free City included the city of Danzig and other nearby towns, villages, and settlements that had been primarily inhabited by Germans
Wut?
Thanks for the recommendations man. I think I'll see if I can borrow New Order from a friend.

Because "Nazi" is a Yiddish slur for peasants and its presence in historical literature is a result of lingering propaganda. Just like the concept of death camps.