twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stranger Things
Daredevil

ozark is pretty good

narcos

Arrested Development S1-3
Peaky Blinders

narcos was good.

house of cards and orange was compelling at first. the crown was cool enough.

all the marvel stuff and 13 reasons is shit.

>Posts answer to question in pic

The Last Kingdom

helll no

GLOW was pretty good (despite the disappointment known as Alison Brie's current breasts)

13 Reasons Why was a good time waster, only because decently written high school shit is a guilty pleasure. Netflix has some binge-able shows, anther honorary mention is Love.

My personal /actuallygood/ list:

1] Stranger Things
2] Narcos
3] Black Mirror
4] House of Cards (S1-S2)
5] Orange Is The New Black (S1-S3?)

Bojack

I was always a huge fan of the Punisher, even met the hosts of a Punisher podcast I used to listen to a few years ago, I know Netflix is making a Punisher series, but at this point I really can't bring myself to give a shit.

Marco Polo
F is For Family
Wet Hot American Summer

No. All of their series have heavy handed SJW backbones or are quirky comedies. Castlevania was a baby step away from that, and I might watch Altered Carbon. They'll never have a Sopranos. Ted Sarandos is too deep into (((their))) agenda

>he has never seen narcos

just pretend season 2 and 3 dont exist

>decently written

>star wars reference
>XD you are such a nerd!

Highly recommend Flaked with Will Arnett.

I've read Killing Pablo, don't need to waste my time

Really enjoying Ozarks. On episode 8 right now

i thought ozark is just a shittier breaking bad?

Ignoring Felicia Day/Patton Oswalt, the new MST3K has a couple of good episodes, but I don't know if that counts as an original series.

castlevania is good

too bad the first season is so short

Pablo's dead anyways, next season is all Cali Cartel.

Castlevania is fantastic, getting 8 more episodes.
I liked Knights of Sidonia but it's not for everyone

honestly was the worst part of the show

most of the writing isn't too cringy and it gets better up to around ep10-11 then the suicide scene becomes the highlight of the last couple episodes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Netflix_original_programming

>> Drama
House of Cards (S1-2)
Narcos
The Crown

>>SciFi
Black Mirror (S3 and probably onwards)
Travelers
Sense8 (if you're not a Sup Forums level autist)
Stranger Things

>>Comedy
Lilyhammer
Santa Clarita Diet
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (S1-2)
GLOW

>> Animation
Castlevania
BoJack Horseman

>> Honourable Mentions
Flaked
Lady Dynamite
Master of None
Daredevil (S1)

I haven't watched Bloodline, but popular opinion suggests it should be in the Drama section.

Also I don't think I've ever seen anyone talking about Lilyhammer and I haven't seen it popup on the home screen in a long time. It's legitimately funny and you should watch it.

>original series
>black mirror
originally a channel 4 show
>travelers
originally a showcase show
>lilyhammer
originally a NRK1 show

>good original series
>Sense8
was cancelled for a reason
>Castlevania
sub par animation with a cliche ridden story

the only other ones that aren't mediocre or less that you mentioned are narcos, daredevil and stranger things

Bojack Horseman is pretty good

Castlevania and Bojack are both great shows.

Castlevania is surprisingly good for an American made anime, wished it wasn't short, but whatever.

>>Black Mirror
That's fair although it retained its quality following Netflix picking it up and bringing it to a new media market so at least they didn't ruin it.

>>Travelers
Was a co-production from the beginning. So it is their content as much as it is Showcase's (without getting into the nitty gritty of who invested more money).

Regardless if the question is as a "network" is Netflix capable of identifying and producing quality material. Then their ability to find worthwhile foreign series, partner with them, and bring them to a larger audience is still meaningful along with what they choose to pilot/go to production with.

>>Sense8
Probably cancelled more for its production costs than it's lack of ratings(?). It's getting a feature length episode to finish it off so it must still have some value to them based on whatever internal metrics they use to decide if shows are worth it.

it's getting a feature length final episode because netflix knows that not giving it one would be a dick move

Daredevil is consistently good throughout both seasons and that alone makes it better than house of cards and orange, so you're kind of an idiot.

As far as I can figure Netflix's equivalent of ratings should must be based on a program's affect on:
> Continued Subscription - users who watched are less likely to cancel
> Returning Subscription - users renew to watch this when it's released
> New Subscription - new users are created to watch this

I doubt Sense8 is a driver of either of the last two, but it wouldn't be hard to imagine it having an impact on continued subscription. By that measure the viewer population has decided it's good in some measure, and as you say they're allowing it to tie off its story with a feature episode. Meaning they acknowledge it's value to some degree otherwise they would just pull the plug and move on.

(Or you know they just don't want to piss of JMS)

Depends, do you want actual good series or do you think that the good series are reddit and you want shit suggestions?

That made me want to kill myself. In an ironic way, though.

It's cheaper to do the special than it is to deal with the retards who will attempt to boycott netflix and proclaim the whole company to be nazis if they didn't.

You just posted one.

Ozark is kino

>Arrested Development S1-3
are you fucking stupid?

>Love
idc what anyone says, it's kino

Usually dont even give a shit about nip cartoons, but it was pretty good.
Metal as fuck.

>i thought ozark is just a shittier breaking bad?
you're not worthy of kino, go back to your cooking threads

this

>Sense8 (if you're not a Sup Forums level autist)
I'm pretty much the opposite of Sup Forums and sense8 is fucking garbage

that's realistic for a high school girl to say tho

No, Prime's are better. Patriot, Hap and Leonard and TURN shit all over anything Netflix ever made.

>Patriot, Hap and Leonard and TURN
None of those are Prime Originals
>TURN and Patriot
AMC
>Hap and Leonard
Besides the fact the show is garbage, it's a Sundance show

>don't need to waste my time
He posted on a myanmar decoupage aficionado newsletter without the slightest ammount of irony or self awareness.