Early Voting Limits Trump's Chance

nytimes.com/2016/08/17/us/politics/early-voting-limits-donald-trumps-time-to-turn-campaign-around.html?_r=0

>Ohio and Arizona: Oct 12th
>Florida: Around Halloween

Trump's fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/110674/presidential-debates-rarely-gamechangers.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's the August polls CTR shillfucker?

>inb4 shill
Tbh I think Trump should lose. He's giving the left and Democrats sound bytes of every "right wing" stereotype they preach to the retard liberal choir. Remember how Republicans are sexist racist bigots to these retards? Well, now Trump has given them TONS of sound bytes and bait they will use for years to continue spreading this false narrative. Trump is a fake shill. He is purposely incorporating every negative cliche about Republicans and conservatives in his candidacy to forever smear the conservative and Republican demographics. I hope you retards realize that. You'll be in for a rude awakening come November...

ITS OVER
T
S

O
V
E
R

That's ok, theres two presidential debates and one VP debate before the 12th, those are more deciding factors than anything, and Trump will wreck Hillary.

too bad
trumpists 100% unironically believe you're a shill for demeaning their God-Emperor

Paco, get back to work and lay those bricks for the wall

I mean, if you really love being fucked in the ass without any lube by the elites so much.

That's plenty of time. Polls can flip quick.

You must not have been following US elections very long or this is your first one. Every candidate the GOP puts out always gives them sound bites but more importantly the MSM creates them by taking the sound bites out of context (look at Trumps comments about second amendment voters as one small example) he's actually not as bad as Rommey or McCain were imo. But whybwould I expect a foreigner to understand our political media? The right takes sound bites too there are just less right wing news sources and generally speaking right leaning people don't take part in those shenanigans

Debates rarely change the outcome of elections
Princeton Study
gallup.com/poll/110674/presidential-debates-rarely-gamechangers.aspx

>Hillary rigs a primary
>nobody believes she can rig the polls to get people to hop on with the "most popular" candidate

>princeton

dude jeb was leading pols before trump showed up, fucking jeb

I have been following the election RELIGIOUSLY since Trump announced. I've watched every debate, seen dozens of his rallies. Hell, I was indeed on the Trump Train just a few weeks ago. But he has said so much shit and has shot himself in the foot so many times I have stopped saying to myself "okay he's just playing 5D chess" or whatever meme excuse to saying "no, hang on, he *is* fucking up on purpose and he's doing it to let the Democrats win". When you analyze what he says we may arrive at the conclusion that it is harmless, but he says it in a way that the media DOES NOT need to twist his words as much as they would need to screw another Republican candidate.

I'm sorry you guys can't see this but this man will single handedly destroy the conservative movement and its credentials both inside and outside the US. Here in Europe people are laughing at him, they all say they want Crooked Hillary, and after all the fucking up he's made (and how our media always swings in favor of Hillary) you will see in the following years that not only the liberals and Democrats in America will be against the conservatives/Republicans, but so will the rest of the world. And that's a damn fucking shame.

NOW it's okay to stereotype a whole group just because of one or a few people?

You realize there are hundreds that have come out against Trump, right?

>taking the sound bites out of context (look at Trumps comments about second amendment voters as one small example)

I think the "Muslim ban" is worse. They keep saying it like it's forever and to deport every Muslim.

In less than two weeks, he went from +1.1 to -7.9. That's a 9 point swing. Anything can happen.

>.10 cents deposited into your account

I haven't really been paying attention since the conventions?

Is Trump really down by 10+ or are the polls a meme.

It's hard to imagine him coming back and winning from so far back.

Democrats vote early.
Trump will already be losing even before the polls close on Election Day.

They vote when they're dead too

>here in Europe

Opinion discarded.

Nice pasta.

Actually republicans do this more often.

Yeah, the polls probably do show that. But you have to question the polls themselves, and the demographics of said polls. I think trump is banking on more leaks to come out, but at this point I almost wonder if people would care. So much has already come out, how much more could even come out at this point?

Go eat some salt cod

People in the US will be indirectly "pressured" to vote Democrat because of ridicule and mockery from their European counterparts.

so the shills vote early.

then undecided voters get to witness the Donald btfo hillary in the debates.

They decide to go with Trump after he exposes absolutely everything he has on that cunt.

Congrats, Mr. President Donald John Trump. Afterwards, the niggers feast on all the pussy available from cucks who spend days crying over losing.

Daily reminder I'm making my friends vote for Trump in AZ.

Most polls are Registered Voters

I'll wait for the debates.

The debates are before anyone can vote.

Pretty sure absentee ballots come about a month before the election as well.

>Well, now Trump has given them TONS of sound bytes and bait they will use for years to continue spreading this false narrative.
>false narrative.
uhhhhhhhhhhhh lmao

DON'T WORRY GUYS AHAHAHAHA ITS ALL HANDLED HAHA TRUMP WILL NEVER PULL OFF A VICTORY HAHA THAT'S WHY WE'RE STILL SCRATCHING AT THE EARTH AS THOUGH WISHING IT WOULD DEVOUR US WHOLE LOL YOU RETHUGLICANS DON'T HAVE A CHANCE HAHAHAHA HEY DID YOU KNOW THAT CTR IS A REPUBLICAN FUNDED LIE HILLARY CLINTON IS A TRUE CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE DON'T VOTE FOR A CHAOS CANDIDATE I'M A-FEELING THE #HILLMISSILEHEAD NOW

>around Halloween
I'll just have trump win Florida as my birthday gift then. It's fine Sup Forums, I'll bite the bullet for everyone.

Didn't know august was the 8th month

early voting by dead people

brought to you by the people who made up the electric water torture house.