If you were going to do it....mass shooting target and what weapon...

if you were going to do it....mass shooting target and what weapon? also totally not fbi here lawl mudkipz n such pic related its what i what use sigm400

Reported to fbi not even memeing

I'd use a knife so you faggots don't have a reason to blame guns.

thank you for correcting the record

>railed gas block
Enjoy melting those mbus off half way through your shooting

whats wrong with a railed gas nigger?

Can you read you retard? I infact pointed out exactly what is wrong

to the fbi, thats right ive already planned this, im actually using a proxy im really in china, by the time the people who could stop me get wind of this, it will be too late. pic related: its me

I'd use kittens.

can you tongue my anus? how overweight are you exactly?

I'd hit a water park it would be impossible to hide the images of blood water everywhere. I think it would be very psychological because of the imagery and because people already feel vulnerable hanging out in their bathing suits.

I would shoot up one of those mega churches, you know the ones with like millions of people stuffed into the Jesus rock concerts sunday mornings.

I would use a shot gun with exploding shells and some chlorine gas bombs

I would use a semi-automatic assault rifle that's used by the military, weights no more than a piece of paper and has a 90 round clip.

Why use a rifle? Handguns are better for hitting multiple targets, the only problem is swapping mags and if you train enough then you won't have a problem

you clever son of a bitch. take your goddamn (You)

shiiieeet op travyon better get out of the county before the van comes

Come on man, this meme stuff has gone too far, take it easy now..

or before your mother dies

im sure they will take it and all these reponses very seriously, we will surely all be investigated. congrats on all the pussy your going to get for saving the waterpark kid

you people fall for so easy though. got 30 (you)s then i got anned for a few days

it shows how new you people are

reply or your mother will die....god damn it you motherfucker i love this website

Target: Trump convention
Weapon: my superior intellect
>They have kidded me for the last time

washington D.C.

ICBM

Cunt

>OPs House
>Pocket Rocket

weak, do some 3rd whirled shed then make use of wats real, learn knife, mma

i shit on your mother grave americani motherfucker

HIlLARY CLINTON'S COOCH WITH MY BENIS XDDDD

Shoot up a military base. There's lots of weapons there so you have more variety in your weapon of choice.

The best way to do it is to examine the past shootings and see which ones were most effective, then emulate that.

reported to fbi

Shoot the archduke of Austro-Hungary

male feminism, mlp, watch animie, TOPKEK

Clipazine ypu mong, jesus its like you dont even do any research into pyroarmings. Make sure to use hollow points full metal jackets 50 cal cause you can pierce armor with the glocks too.