How does it feel knowing that Sminem has a girlfriend to spend valentine’s day with and you don’t?

How does it feel knowing that Sminem has a girlfriend to spend valentine’s day with and you don’t?

m.ok.ru/profile/559073617823

what does this flag say?

"glory to heroes-winners" (it comes about II WW)

indifferent really, it's not hard to imagine that people are easily more happy with their lives than me

typical citizen of Russian Federation

Glory indeed. Nazis would have gassed all of this kids grandparents if they found the cave they were from.

why is valentine’s day so important in usa?

lets not start talking about ubermensch finnicus

I'm more Volksdeutsch than you are, Volga German.
I had last name "Kemp" in my family in 1600s.

el abominación de rusia..

wow ok, good for you i guess

Like any other holiday, American corporations capitalize on them with rabid consumerism

Slawen oder mischlinge ware nicht deutsche volk. Du hast ruckker ryssland jawohl schnell.

LOL

your german is shit, bruuh
here a horse cock for your personal satisfication

if fact good, i'm glad he's happy in this such world

Nice BBHC

>the confident pillar of the community sminem, with strong self esteem, friends and a gf
>vs the insecure virgin that has to bodybuild to try to compensate for his delicate ego and probably alienates people with a dick attitude he puts out to appear manly but deep inside just wants friends

that makes russia look better retard

>tfw his hands are larger than his feet

more Sminem pics pls

t. sminem fanboy

Happy for sminem, he's a good lad

The American guys are ugly

>Hi! My name is Suminemu, and today is my first day of high school! I hope I can make many friends! Uwaaah, I'm gonna be late!

this is so fucking weird

god fucking dammit Sup Forums

Why he didn't make anything with his ears? I mean, aren't in Russia any clinics that could even make his ears less sticking out?

>tfw Sminem has had pussy before you.

Where is an evidence that he had gf?

his face would almost look normal if it wasn't for the ears and the haircut.

He has chad genes, but his development was fucked. His nose, ears and hands grew way out of proportion.

more Sminem pls, did you hear that he has a gf? Is this true? Anons up said about this and I dunno if it's fake or not.

this picture is pure kino

Why does she look 20 years older than Sminem?

fuck that made me laugh
STOP BULLYING SMINEM

according to the page in the OP (if google translate tells the truth), is his gf.

wtf is with this girl? why Russian people look like a lost nexus of evolution?

stop doxing this poor kid

Aw shit, Sminem has a churka/gypsy friend. Do you know where Sminem live?

>Slawen oder mischlinge ware nicht deutsche volk
Tell that to Eastern Germans and Prussians that united Germany in the first place.

Stalingrad

I wonder if he's posting ITT right now

I've seen his photos for years it feels like but a lot more sminem posting recently.
I need a quick rundown, what's his story

he became famous on Sup Forums because of his sminem shirt and weird ears

looks pretty hot

Anybody knows all the Sminem's biography?

reminder sister is bae

biz adopted him for some reason and he got a kym entry some days ago

This pic shouldn't exist. Remove it.

>attends (or used to) special ed class
>has a hot sister
>has a gf
>is always happy
>not racist: has friends of all races

XAXAXAXAX

I wonder if he knows that a bunch of autists are obsessed with him and his life

what would fa say about this specific setup

that happened to grugposting, as well. as soon as /biz/ picked it up, it appeared on kym.

You're ugly.

They're not meant to be superbly attractive, it's just to show the average young man of each country.

The girl with huge boobs in the middle is not his sister.

the kym has me worried tbqh, the exposure opens him to actual bullying, so far Sup Forums has been civilized about him

Oh shit, young Sminem lmao

>ywn be as well adjusted as sminem

>leaf
>russian
Nice. And they wonder why leafs are so obnoxious.

the chubby girl is his special ed classmate. she's together with one of the guys in the pic.

Good for him, honestly. He at least got. gf unlike the rest of us

what you talking about?

He's suffering from a burger grease induced delirium like all amerimutts.

I think the cultural and linguistic barrier is too thick. does sminem even know english? does anyone who would want to bully him know russian? keep in mind that the russians on Sup Forums knew who he was when the rest of us only knew about this pic.

why wouldnt both be sisters?

His name is Roma Zuev, he lives in Wolgograd (ex Stalingrad), his grandfathers could defend Stalingrad from Nazis. What does feel German Ubermenschen now?

are they ed kids?

This is retarded class in Russia lol

Yes, it looks like a Special Education class

Jesus that shit looks a 13 yo girl's myspace page or something. So cheesy. 100% bydlo.

His brother is FINNIC BULL

>special ed classmate
So these kids are literally retarded. We shouldn't be making fun of them.

do you have a problem you fuckin western imperialist?

moralfag please
we're all retarded here

Then we should stop making fun of the leafs, too?

>this is a retard in russia

Appearance means nothing.

I feel happy for him

He is an ugly retard and still has a girlfriend which makes him more successful tan half of this board.

don't russians say that only idiots smile for no reason?

He's loving life

She's cute. I would fug her.

I don't know any Russians, Slavs are naturally non-smiling people in casual life

not necessarily retarded. it's possible that they're just autistic or have ADD or ADHD.

Yeah it does, for something specific you can easily tell if someone has Down’s Syndrome by looking at their face, obviously this girl doesn’t look retarded

If he was not retard he would not have been smiling living in Russia

she has slightly retarded eyes

But I do

People with down's syndrome don't go to special ed class. They don't go to anything. Lesser retardations go to Special Ed class

She's just Asian

lmao. excellent post. btw what's that website and why is it so cheesy? stupid hearts and kisses on adults pages.

he also has almost 400 people on his friends list, many of which are grils. People are just jealous

Maybe Finnic

could he pass as a local in finland?

look at his face he looks retarded

This is one of the social networks in Russia, created for grandparents. It is not very popular website. I think he has a profile in the more popular Russian social network -- VK

how do i achieve this haircut?

What Finnics ever lived in Volgograd?
More likely Mongol rape

pic related, and only wash your hair once per week.