You obese neckbeards would never be this brave

You obese neckbeards would never be this brave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHE1my244yg
youtu.be/9h2c5v8IZNA
youtube.com/watch?v=4JWw8cTEN14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Walker
youtube.com/watch?v=S-8Cn6boqcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok

with all those other people yelling too I'm sure Sup Forums could throw a few out there.

You're right honestly. I'd probably say fuck it and go home after the first jeering crowd.

I would never intentionally attend a school or live in a neighborhood where I was a racial minority.

Seems like common sense to me

Fuck you OP I could've screamed twice as loud

Kek.

This

Things like this, man.
>Lets go to this school where we're hated
>Lets go to this country to be hated
>Lets go be hated
>You all sure are racist
It like a women nagging and nagging who only stops right before the man gets out of the chair to punch her in the face or he does and she does something like close a door in his face.

It's not a matter of bravery, it's a matter of having common sense and staying where you belong. I'm not going to head down to the 'hood tomorrow and try to join in an ad hoc rap session, or whatever the fuck they do there.

It doesn't even require bravery now. Segregation is exactly what BLM wants.

That girl struggled for equal rights for nothing. Her children's children don't give a fuck about her.

did she get kicked in the face and stomped on?

youtube.com/watch?v=qHE1my244yg

THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE GO TO A WHITE SCHOOL?

>ad hoc rap session

Anyone who wears a MAGA hat in public is being that brave

>me

youtu.be/9h2c5v8IZNA

I beg to differ faggot

I beg to differ phaggot

When you have the government literally behind you using force then you can get away with anything

If you had any class with lots of black people, you would see how ironic it is their ancestors struggled for their right to have an education only for them to squander it utterly.

>Lets go to this country to be hated
W E W

>missing the point this hard
She wanted an education. Actually she didn't just want an education, she wanted the same level of education her white counterparts were receiving and she wanted that opportunity to be available for any one that wanted it. That's why she endured it, and the fearlessness she underwent it with is what makes it brave.

Yeah, the kind of didn't have a choice.

Except when James Monroe was President. We gave them the country of Liberia, and they had gibsmees to provide for them when the got there. Well, we saw how that turned out....

>Liberia
>Capital city:
>Monrovia

Neither would any of these present-day social media """"activists"""". Kids these days are only brave because they know the important civil rights battles have already been fought and won. You think any of these whiny BLM cunts would last a day trying to pull their bullshit in the deep south of the 1950s? Police back then actually WERE trying to kill them.

Unfortunately, modern history has proven that she wasn't capable of dealing with the course material in a real college.

>HBC
>Historically Black Colleges
>Affirmative Action

Digging it

Probably not.

This is the most badass thing of badasses

DAAAAAAAYUM

>
>>Anonymous (ID: v5r+CWtR) 08/16/16(Tue)23:12:38 No.85595017▶
>> (You)
>> >Anonymous (ID: v5r+CWtR) 08/16/16(Tue)23:12:20 No.85594979▶
>> > (You) (You)
>> > >Anonymous (ID: v5r+CWtR) 08/16/16(Tue)23:11:56 No.85594943 ▶
>> > > (You) (You) (You)
>> > > >Anonymous (ID: v5r+CWtR) 08/16/16(Tue)23:11:40 No.85594914 ▶
>> > > > (You) (You) (You) (You)
>> > > > >Anonymous (ID: v5r+CWtR) 08/16/16(Tue)23:11:24 No.85594886 ▶
>> > > > > (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>> > > > > >Anonymous (ID: v5r+CWtR) 08/16/16(Tue)23:11:04 No.85594851 ▶
>> > > > > > (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>> > > > > > >Anonymous (ID: v5r+CWtR) 08/16/16(Tue)23:10:48 No.85594833 ▶
>> > > > > > > (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Yeah, I respect her for that. Now, what does that have to do with the regurgitation of fashionable opinions that we see today?
It's hilarious to me that people see racism as the very worst evil.

Okay I'll bite, what do you think is wrong with historically black colleges? If anything they're a miracle.

>being protected by the national guard
>brave

yea ok

Damn terrible how integration was forced, further trampling on the rights of states and bringing us to where we are today.

>Ad hoc rap session
Fucking kek

I miss my grandpa :'(

Thanks a lot nigger lover.

wtf Austrailia. When did you let niggers into your cuntry?

I don't have a problem with them whatsoever. I just think that they are geared towards their students, and the students would be be doing a disservice to themselves by trying to force their way in to an institution they are not academically prepared for.

Also, niggers. This is Sup Forums after all.

I don't know- life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness? Seems like something the national guard should be called on to protect if it's being infringed upon, don't you?

Your grandpa sucks nigger cocks in hell.

First, that isn't his Grandpa.

Second, the country that kid lived in was a helluva lot nicer than this shithole we have to deal with it.

Consider your record corrected.

I went to an all nigger high school where I was harassed and attacked every day. Too bad I didn't have a NG security detail, I definitely needed it

Looks like a mob of leftists screaming at someone trying to into a Trump rally to me.

Niggers deserve nothing.

States should have the authority to decide for themselves how they conduct internal matters.

>now the opposite is happening
The democrats have ruined black communities irreparably. It didn't have to be like this

And now Little Rock is a fucking shithole. Who could've seen that coming?

You're disgusting.

you call soldiers suppressing crowds of people liberty? real liberty is a community ruling itself.

>work retail at a post office, still we sell phones and shit
>abo buys phones
>comes back 3 hours later
>'it dun work bruv its broken'
>take the phone out, scratches all over and the screen is crack
>look up
>shake in rage
>the phone was $25
>take battery out and check the ID number, doesnt match
>'mate are you kidding me?'
>'BUT IT DUN WORK BUD'
>'this isnt the same bloody phone I sold you'
>WHATEVR CUNT IM SIK O DISSS

>Storms out and left the phone

Fucking abos

Smashed the phone too for lols

Oh okay, cool. That's not constitutional in the least though, and the federal government trumps the state. We fought a war over it actually. And the good guys won.

I dont see Forrest Gump

Niggers ruining pleasant white communities is disgusting.

Tell that to white children who have to attend predominately black schools.

>not pictured - Forrest Gump

You and your kind have been destroying this country steadily, it won't matter what you think of me when we're both in deep shit because of you and people like you.

No, what you're describing is mob rule.

>(((good guys)))

>you'd never be brave enough to get yelled at by people who pose 0 actual threat to your safety

kill yourself cuck bitch.

Piss on you, your constitution, and your federal government.

Hopefully we'll be fighting another war over it and we can be done with you.

Hell no, I'd yell nigger at the top of my lungs

I like how he doesn't mention the rampant organized crime and political corruption present in Detroit at that time, but hey no negroes tho px

Lincoln tried to ship them back. he said he never intended on letting negros vote.
it law and order before the soldiers got involved and forced it. then it devolved into protests. it was basically a hostile force occupying their town. you're saying they don't have the right to rule themselves.

>be from arkansas
>literally can drive to little rock in 45 minutes
>school district is full of corruption
>niggers everywhere
>city is one of the most crime ridden in the states
>government had to do an investigation into the Little Rock School District recently
>pretty much every kid who goes to Little Rock High School now turns out to be a piece of shit
>drugs for miles

This was one of the most tragic things to happen to my state's capitol. Their bravery has lead to the over-all disintegration of a good place to live.

Oooo, so hard to be brave when you have ARMED SOLDIERS SURROUNDING YOU.

really maeks me think

MY kind, who exactly is MY kind? I voted for trump in the primaries, I have a CCL, I have two blue-eyed children. God forbid I try to practice a semblance of human decency as well.

>Nig is "brave" going to all-white school

>Inevitably drops out a week later and starts selling her pussy for dope money

Do you even like America? If you hate the constitution so much why even bother with it? Just leave.

Democrats

1/10

You goys are a piece of work. How delusional can you be?

This. I'd be there yelling at niggers.

Hell is indeed where all nigger beasts go, but I doubt his grandfather is there.

Suure

>those soldiers protecting niggers getting into white schools
I really hope those old pieces of fucking shit are still alive and sane so they can see into what they turned this country, I hope their children and grandchildren are raped by niggers. I hope they see what they did before they will drift into the abyss. If we ever win their tombstones will be used as steps to public restrooms.

>be abo
>the tribe needs moneyz to buy boooze and please abo females
>we unite the best intellects we have to come up with a masterplan
>cousin comes up with a fucking brilliant idea
>the best idea anyone's ever had for as long as anyone can remember
>the plan is to buy some expensive phone at the phone store
>later we'll bring some broken cheap ass phone that we have just laying around and say it was sold to us this way
>this is gun be good. fucking bulletproof
>we send said intelligent cousin to the store
>he picks the most expensive phone in the store
>but he only has 25$ in his pocket
>no sweat, he just picks a 25$ phone
>he just figured out that he could only buy a 25$ phone since he had only 25$. Superior maths skills. That's how good he is.
>buys phone
>returns to base
>we give him the broken ass phone
>we gon be rich
>goes back to the store
>the guy in the shop doesn't want to give us moneyz, he says it's not the same phone
>he some fucking genius
>can't believe all our efforts went to shit because of da white man
>why do you keep oppressing us white man ?

yeah, because making overpriced, gas guzzlling cars (hint: the staple of detroits economy) wasn't their downfall when china completely started shipping cheaper cars over.

i remember watching a documentary on this. turns out most the students didn't give a fuck

>Lincoln tried to ship them back. he said he never intended on letting negros vote.
We said that all men are created equal. Therefore we should have equal access to the public facilities provided by our tax dollars. Doesn't that make sense?
>you're saying they don't have the right to rule themselves
Not in the least. I'm saying they have to adhere to a higher government before they make their own rules. States have the right to govern themselves insofar as they adhere to federal law. And if they violate that it needs to be enforced on the federal level. Hence why they had to call the national guard in and scare a poor girl half to death for trying to go to school.

Probably think before you talk shit

uhh ive walked through a black majority club in high shorts and sperrys with a huge oversize polo shirt...I thought i was going to get shot

>blacks
>going to school

Good one there m8

They were just doing what they were told to earn their paychecks and feed their families.

Something that should ring true here on Sup Forums

>png
>631kb

shiggy

>China shipping cars over

Wut

I avoid places that I'm not wanted...

I'll be leaving with my home Texas, the TNM continues to grow and we'll be done with you faggots in my lifetime hopefully.

>a majority hispanic nation

thanks for giving the fucking state back to mexico for free you inbred trailertrash

Mexico can't even handle bandits and gangs, fuck off cuck.

Wouldn't have all these border and immigration issues were it not for your precious politicians sitting fat up in DC.

Those paychecks fed their children and killed their great-grandchildren. I'm sure their descendants, the infants that are born nowadays and who are already minority today will be very grateful to those old cucks. The kids will end up in schools full of feral niggers and spics, girls will be raped guys will be beaten, they will be brainwashed by (((teachers))). We are living in South Africa/Rhodesia and those worthless subhumans enforced the doom upon our people.
A nuclear war with soviets would be a better option, at least the death would be relatively quick, now the death of whites is slow, stretched into many decades and the poz increases with every second.

Yup, I don't disagree.

I think that maybe you should try to look at their viewpoint. Boss says protect the niggers. Boss gives paycheck. Kid in college, have house and bills. What to do? Do I make a principled stand and bankrupt the family, or do my fucking job?

Don't blame them, blame our shitty government and the nigs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Walker

Some men held by their principles.

My father owns a newsagency we have to deal so much with their shit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Walker
Thank you for pointing out this patriot. I have nothing sarcastic to say, and I'm glad that there were still men of principle who stood for what is right.

t. Murdoch

Because she can't disrespect her handlers

Are you joking? I would've loved to join in on the taunting

>Boss says protect the niggers. Boss gives paycheck.
Pathetic cattle mentality.
>Kid in college, have house and bills. What to do? Do I make a principled stand and bankrupt the family, or do my fucking job?
They got their 30 silver shekels, and they hung themselves and next populations.
>Don't blame them
I do blame them, they knew what they were doing, they knew it was fucked up.
>video related: direct result of their work, in 5-10 niggers will burn suburbs
youtube.com/watch?v=S-8Cn6boqcA

>Id go way further than just screaming at the nigger.

>people saying things loudly around you while you're protected by armed guards

OH IM SO SCARED

WHY THE FUCK DO THESE THREADS GET 100+ REPLIES?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

STOP.
BEING.
BAITED.
YOU.
FUCKS.