Well?

Well?

cockroach

this one line thread will reach over 100 replies and that fact disappoints me.

what would you rather Sup Forums be discussing

>segregation = slavery
wut

They can go to most of the world, where they came from, where slavery still exists. If they really don't miss it that much.

graph just proves that if you were born after 1964, you are living in the era of 'Free' and couldn't possibly understand slavery or segregation

>Turk Telekom

>segregation is bad

>constantly segregate themselves away from white people, even whining when white people start "encroaching" on them.

Made me think

>That moment when you realized niggers are where they are because they are retards with sub 70 IQs.

something stimulating and not retarded

Most people don't even live for 80 years. What the fuck does 1625 or 1725 or even 1964 have to do with anything? Genuinely honest question. When people play the "get over it" card they're usually implying something like, "Look, you fucking nigger, you're gonna be dead soon, get over it before it's too late."

y....................

>slavery didn't exist before 1625
The fuck is this shit about?

Somebody needs to explain this. I actually feel bad for this guy.

>"You were never a slave, get over yourself."
fixed.

The yellow bit is when blacks take over America after they've killed all the white people

Get over it

What the fuck

>1625-1865
>265 years

This graphic is completely retarded and this isnt the only reason.

That man really took it like a champ.
Why would they do something so horrendous to him? Did he rape someone or something? Why skin his penis, otherwise?

Slavery has existed for tens of thousands of years and continues to exist today.

pretty sure it is a circumcision but done by baboons

Ask them why they include segregation in there when that is something niggers from BLM want to reinstate.

Black safe spaces are a thing, and if they get their way and there become "black only" spaces, I will start firebombing niggers.

"Slavery still exists in non-white countries."

Shuts them up every time.

The skill and dexterity of the guy with the knife is somewhat impressive.

He's so good at this one thing, and it's so useless. The world's greatest dickskinner.

this

I screamed out loud. FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

they are trying to bring back segregation so they can't complain!

no one is alive right now who experienced slavery, nor are victims of it any longer in the United States, that's like how my great grandfathers were POW's but I knew they would want me to do my best instead of blaming their age-old suffering for my current day failures

Pretty small time line when you factor in the arab slave trade.

lolin

niggers

go visit umbuutoo in the great mudhuts in the sky

>and it was ran by Muslim Turkroaches

funny how Turks, castrated the men...
and killed all the mixed babies of the harem girls.

>truly the religion of peace

>slavery
>265 years
Blacks have been slaves for thousands of years, and will eventually be slaves to another power. It is and always has been their place in life. They cannot self-govern (see: Africa) and they cannot understand any punishment save the master's whip (see: recidivism among blacks in the prison system)

The Holocaust was sooner, filthy goy. Are you fohgettin' da six trillion?

>I actually feel bad for this guy.
And this is why the white race it doomed

Apparently segregation is now slavery, TIL

>segregation wasn't freedom
>implying blacks ever wanted to be around whites and vice versa

Africa has had a thriving slave trade since before humans could read or write...and still continues to do so today.

but I want Jews dead.

Dude is jacked and has the dicipline of a god. Gotta give him credit

>Eachwezi Empire
>Great Zimbabve Empire
Stupid niggers, you can't call youself an empire if your state is literally a tiny dot on the map.

>Flag

Ohhhhhhhh the irony!

How much of the slave trade was Ottoman again?

It's not like Sup Forums is reading peer reviewed articles on New Public Governance or anything.

Sup Forums is just Trump support, memes and racist jokes.

It's not a place for serious discussion.

most medieval states called themselves imperial despite being tiny

I wish you could see the actual face i made while watching this

it must have been so hard for the current teenage niggers to go through slavery

Picture of a nigger's cock with 'deskinning' in the title. No. I don't think I'm going to click the image.

They count segregation as oppression whilst advocating for segregation

wh-where do people find this shit?

Well what do you want to talk about?

There are millions of slaves living in Africa right now.

Don't see any of these so called "African" Americans giving a shit out that though.

>when someone says slavery was a long time ago show them a chart showing slavery was a long time ago

But they still segregate themselves.

>slavery in TEXAS!

Africa still has slavery. Plus the black community has gotten worse, not better.

...and you want niggers alive?

only by the grace of god

>CONVERT TO ISLAM
circumcision

>convert to jewness
hospital/anesthetic circumsicion

fpbp

Fucking excellent image there

>turkroach lecturing about slavery
El mayo

>can't even make a timeline without fucking it up

Why did we keep these morons as slaves again? I can see now why the south sucks so bad.

Arabs still have slaves today.

White Americans fought a war to free your stupid black asses, no other country did that.

The southern kike puppet state was full of Jews who didn't want to give up their house goyim.

Jews booted out of every nation, killed in pogroms, randomly, purposefully, removed from jobs, denied property etc yet they do well hmmm checkmate niggers.

That response is typically given when they say, "We want dem reprationz fo slavery niqqa!!!" In which case slavery was in fact abolished 150 years ago.

Needs artifacts

Every race is guilty of owning slaves and every race has been the victims of slavery.

Niggers sold their own kind to Americans and they should blame themselves. 36 out of 50 african countries still practice slavery.

American republicans fought a civil war against american democrats to end slavery. America's founding fathers wanted to end slavery in a time when slavery was a universal norm.

African lobbyists spent time in UK and America trying to try to keep slavery legal; after all it was a profit to them.

I hate niggers but not even a nigger deserves a dick skinning.

And no one alive right now has anything to do with the slavery of the past.
It's like shooting a german kid today because germany started world war 2

Fair enough. Find me a 151-year-old black person and I will personally apologize to them.

Another one.

Fuk

They waz kangs and therefore enslaved Jews and others to build the pyramids.

They were the original slave owners and were into slavery far longer than Americans were.

So powerfull.... wow...

I think that may have actually made it a little better than it was before

This made my bones hurt.

Re:re:re

I am not clicking on this. No. Fucking. Way.

/thread

One more cause why not

it was subjection though

Forgot to link too

> Why would they do something like that!?
It's a nigger thing

We're almost there

I particularly love the "1 post by this iD" it means the OP is engaging in his thread and most DEFINITELY didn't make the post and close the browser DEFINITELY not

They dont want you to have almond milk.

You know you clicked it leaf

Let's all comment on it.

Call him racist.
Tell him slavery wasn't that long ago.
Confuse him by taking his side, but arguing against him.

If you can do math, you can see that no person that is alive no ever dealt with slavery, kek.

Kinda like niggers with their imperial measuring of their dicks

China banned slavery in 1902

Arabia banned slavery in the 1970's

Where is the best place to post this online so many Cock Nogglers can see it? WurlStar?

...c-can't wake up.

How can a .png have so many artifacts?

I want off...