I'm just here to talk sir

I'm just here to talk sir.

Yeah ok
but put that in the fridge first

I just came here to tell her I wasn't coming!

Can you guys post some great youtube episodes? I am bored as fuck at work and i love watching these

I just came here!

Where's the sync chat thing with the episodes

Is this a question?

this is exactly how I imagine all you autists look like

Is it true you can get arrested in the US for driving to Atlantic City at night? What a fucking police state

Jeff Stacy has literally ruined my life. I've become obsessed with this fucking predator. He is unappealing to all five senses. He sounds like Mickey Mouse, looks like a worse version of Craig from Malcolm In the Middle, looks like he has poor hygiene, and as a result probably smells, feels, and tastes awful. He waddles into the house like a duck and awkwardly answers the decoy with a mumbled “okay.” After Chris Hansen comes in he acts like he did nothing wrong and tries to justify himself showing up to fuck a kid, as they all do. He claims “I didn’t know she was 15” and “the internet and real life aren’t the same thing.” Chris Hansen has the transcript of the chat and says “You ask her if she likes to do anal. Is this appropriate for a 15 year old girl?” to which he responds “It’s a question!” This guy lies about his age; he tells Chris Hansen he’s 21 and tells the police that arrest him “I think I’m 25.” He’s actually 27. The real good parts are during the police interrogation. After he finds out he’s going to jail and be registered as a sex offender, he continuously threatens to kill himself. In that Mickey Mouse voice over and over again “I’m just gonna kill myself. Death is all I have, all I want, all I need. Just put a bullet in my head. I want to die.” At one point they uncuff him so he can sign a paper, and he tries to stab himself in the throat with the ballpoint pen. At one point the cops empty his pockets and he has dozens of keys, and when asked why he has so many keys, he answers “Why does it matter if I’m just gonna kill myself and be dead?” and they drop it. This leaves me unsatisfied. The cops should have pushed for an actual answer. Far too frequently I ponder to myself “Why the fuck did Jeff Stacy have so many fucking keys?”.

(1/2)

When they take him to jail he gets processed by a semen demon female officer. He tells her he takes cymbalta, and tried to kill himself six months before the sting by "taking 3 bottles of different pills and drinking three fifths of alcohol." I personally think this is bullshit because you should be blackout drunk and suffering from alcohol poisoning after drinking one fifth of alcohol unless it's some low ABV mixed liquor like Khalua or Baileys. I have developed an unhealthy fascination with this guy. I've even looked him up on the sex offender registry, and it turns out he still lives in the same house with his parents that he did when this was filmed 10 years ago. As funny as Lorne Armstrong is, I really think Jeff Stacy should be the one everyone bands together and doxes. We already know enough about Lorne. I want to find out more about Jeff Stacy.

I fucking hate this guy. I want to go to Ohio and track him down and just beat the shit out of him and put in on YouTube.

(2/2)

what do they do with the drugs, alcohol, and condoms they find om these guys?
do they party with the girl/boy after the busts?

it goes into evidence dummy, but chris clearly eats the snacks

poor guy, he just came to get something to eat

I HAVE BEEN ON TELEVISION FOR TWENTY FOUR YEARS

AND I HAVE BEEN VERY SELDOM LOST FOR WORDS

>SissiBoiSissi13 [12:51 PM]: im hungry
>SpecialGuy29 [12:51 PM]: 4 my cock.?
>SissiBoiSissi13 [12:52 PM]: yes

>Really fucked up dude
>Still has better calves than me

I...I can explain!

It was raining, and my clothes got wet, and I didn't want to get hypothermia, and so I took my clothes off, and I tried to get some cover, and I found the door open, and here I am trying to warm up.

And as he was walking away, I noticed the autistic fuck who's life is already ruined couldn't even tie his shoes

Wasn't he unemployed? How did he get the money to buy all those snacks?