Sup Forums where can I live on $1600/month comfortably

Had enough of this rat race shit. $1600 is the target. What aces can I live comfortably for this amount of money?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/NH/house,condo,mobile,land,townhouse_type/86736506_zpid/39_rid/3-_beds/10000-_price/35-_mp/pricea_sort/46.061796,-67.818604,41.89001,-75.322266_rect/6_zm/?3col=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally anywhere in Ohio.

I want to live near a beach, I was thinking Thailand

Idaho
I saw some apartments for 100-150 a month and they didn't look like total shitholes.
Food, health insurance, etc would still be way less than 1600 a month.

ohibro

Nice digits!

Holy shit! Look at all the dubs!

$400/week is pretty good in most of the midwest and great plains states

Nice repeating digits!

You too! Check you out!

Around where I live in Ohio, 1600/mth isnt shit. Couple towns over though and im sure youll be ok, but its the ghetto.

Puerto Rico. Just don't flaunt your shit and you'd be fine

Kentucky is better. Less nignogs, basically no state gun laws, beautiful country, lots of bourbon, possibly even cheaper than ohio depending on where.

Holy fuck! This thread is full of repeating digits! Should I take this as a sign from Kek?!

Maybe rural Idaho like Bliss or Hagerman but that's agriculture heavy

Yes. Kek is in Ohio

Kek wills it

Portugal. Minimum wage is 600 euros lol.

There are literally numbers EVERYWHERE

>100-150
Seriously, where?

Newark, NJ

sweet bro you did it

you're retarded. how would thailand be 'comfortable'? unless you think 5 year old prostitutes and dengue fever is comfort.

I live in the Spokane area in Washington State. Make about $1000 a month, and I live in a pretty nice one bedroom apartment and have money left over for my daily liquor

i live in charleston sc. my rent is 400 a month for a one bedroom. that is 1200 a month for pussy and food

dubs
dubs

id WOW

SUCK IT FAGGOTS

TRUMP 2016

HILLARY FOR THAIBOYS

Pennsylvania

New York City

>shit marijuana

That isn't so much money, and you won't get any kind of long term visa. Overstayers end up stuck here, unable to get back in after being blacklisted. And you can be jailed for working without a work permit.

Go to malaysia or something.

This, Erie, Pittsburgh, Western PA. A lot of it is dumpy though.

West Virginia as well

Does that include food/gas?

You could live in Alaska or something for that, but there may not be any jobs there

Eastern Europe? Zimbabwe?

I'm looking at the Nye/Eureka/White Pine County area in Nevada for retirement or sooner if I can afford it. Don't know if it's $1600; I'll probably have $3K income and some assets so I should be able to swing it.

Lived in West Coast lib shithole all my life and long for the arid desert. Property taxes are half my fucking monthly mortgage bill now.

Live in Nepal, stay at a place in the himalayas for $10 a night. Eat for the same or less every day.

You'll die.

r u surrounded by niggers?

Come to Aspen, friend.

RARE FLAG
ARE

Nova scotia

>no niggers
>very little crime
>no visible prostitution if you don't go to the designated hooker streets
>food and living expenses are cheap as fuck
>comparable health care to the US if you get a fucked up third world disease

Tell me how that isn't comfortable

AYKM? Aspen rent/property tax is way above national average.

itt: 80-90% disabled veteran

Who measures income by the week besides niggers?

NEW FAG
EW

A nice cozy place in New England

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/NH/house,condo,mobile,land,townhouse_type/86736506_zpid/39_rid/3-_beds/10000-_price/35-_mp/pricea_sort/46.061796,-67.818604,41.89001,-75.322266_rect/6_zm/?3col=true

But it's 99% white, friend. I promise you'll only see a couple of asians a year and a black dude that acts white.

come here. live like a king.

Plus most of the prostitutes in thailand that service "farangs" aren't little kids or slaves anymore either.

>literally anywhere in Ohio.

What's best area of Ohio to live in?

If living cheaply and in isolation is for you than your best bet are probably rural places, but stores/shops/parks/night life/good schools/actual human beings/high paying jobs/etc. will be limited.

They say Philadelphia is one of the cheapest cities to live in the U.S., but don't come here. It is full of uneducated and violent blacks/Hispanics. Being white I definitely feel unwelcomed in many areas of the city. Additionally a lot of the minorities travel come from NYC and have extremely nasty attitudes (local Philadelphians are also very rude in-general).

>Idaho

You freeze your ass off in Idaho, no?

>tfw no cute 18 year old Thai ladyboy to feed you her 9 inch uncut cock for breakfast every morning
n-no homo

Harrisburg and Erie are much cheaper

Portugal. Cheap, peaceful, good beaches.

>inb4 moortugal
Lowest muslim rate in western Europe

Ohioian here.

Lived just outside columbus for a while on the north side. Median income there is like 250k these days. Inside the city median is still like 80k.

I live about 30 miles outside columbus now and am struggling to stay afloat at 40k /yr.

Bulgaria.

Oklahoma is cheap, economy is OK compared to the rest of the country. 1600$ a month will pay for a one bedroom apartment, a good used car, groceries, and a few hundred $$$ spending money left over.

Looks cheap but I don't see lot fees, that's where they fuck you with trailers. You end up paying as much as you would for a real house or even more in the long run.

>I want to live near a beach, I was thinking Thailand
You could live well if you are willing to live like a Thai. That would be hard for a western male.

Don't expect to spend a lot of time sitting on the beach, sipping a beer, and fucking hot Thai pussy though. You'll need $4-5k a month for that.

Expect living in a tiny third floor apartment with no air conditioning or hot water showers, eating rice, greens, and eggs for most meals, and having to save money for t-shirts and deodorant. If you are willing to shack up with 2 or 3 other people in a tiny apartment you could live a lot easier. Although if the police decide to shake you down on that budget it will ruin your life.

t. planning on retiring in Thailand

>MFW I was able to do that 5 years ago in Denver

FUCK ALL OF YOU THAT JUST MOVED HERE
FUCK THE WEEDFAGS
FUCKING FUCK

rare negro flag

try making more friends. you can get good, cheap mids grown here since we are one of the top producing states in the nation.

orrrrrr, you can just not be autistic, find a dude who knows how to obtain and sell drugs in 2016, and enjoy medical bud and shatter from the west coast.

but don't come to Kentucky OP you won't fit in and you will hate it

1600 won't cover shit. 800-1200 for a shithole, 135 for metro, you're left with a like 100-200 for utilities and food.

Why would anybody live in Philadelphia when they could live in Pittsburgh.

>Relying on drugs

You need to prove that youve thrown all your jews down the well first, Borat

Why dont you save up around 10k and move to hungary?

I plan on doing that and helping hungary bros carve anti muslim sugarbeet masks.

Hey guy. If you want to live stable on 1600 you need to find a place for 400-500.

it's tight but it can work, not even mentioning government programs (free shit)

Rural Wisconsin, you can do that shit.

Move up to Eagle River, $1600/month would go far there, live near amazing lakes, no niggers, life would be nice.

You sound like you've never been to outside a western influenced country lol

>Portugal
>Lowest muslim rate in western Europe
this is just getting sad now lmao

yeah that wont get you shit in nyc.... lol

Yup. Totally doable in the Spokane area.

I got a fixer-upper house in a good neighborhood for under 100k. On a 30 year mortgage it would be cheaper than renting an apartment.

You could, in theory, be a homeowner on minimum wage. Probably working part time if you are willing to take on a roomate.

And in case you were wondering. There aren't any. Only tweakers.

Why?

Do you have a fixed income or something?

Joinville, Brazil

Only problem is that you have to learn portuguese.

See, the problem with these schemes I always see on here is the following: While I believe that 1600 a month will go far there, is it easy to make that money while living there?

Northern and central Idaho, yes. Southern Idaho, no. It barely snows there.

It is high desert not unlike most of New Mexico.

Looks very whyte

Here you could probably survive pretty well on $1600/month.

Rent for a 1 bedroom apartment is around $600, which leaves $1000 left for food, bills, and luxuries.

South east Asia for sure, ignore retards on here that have never strayed more than 10 miles from their hamlet. If you have regular income you could definitely live in Thailand on that much but you would have to leave the country every few months because you are unlikely to get a work visa.

Indiana from my experience, but pretty much any where in the mid-west USA. Rent is pretty cheap and im living comfortably for $1500.

I was in aspen recently, bought an $18 eighth from Silver Peak apothecary and a half gram of kief. Good stuff.

>eugene oregon
>move to "ghetto"
>their ghetto isnt a ghetto its just full of tweakers but not a nigger in sight so its basically a nice place
>$400 rent
>my bills in total are just under $1100 monthly

I live in a town full of liberal pussies though but crime is hilariously low minus petty theft(the lazy mans crime, they come here because of liberals)

the nature out here is 10/10

>but you would have to leave the country every few months because you are unlikely to get a work visa.
They changed the rules a couple of years ago. You used to be able to go cross the border every 6 weeks and cross back in. The time has been reduced (I can't remember the maximum days now) and you also can't re-enter for several days. Basically you have to take a week-long international trip every month to stay indefinitely without a visa. That shit gets expensive.

In Venezuela you'd be the richest man for hundreds of miles. Until you were kidnapped for ransom, raped, and then eaten.

Kind of.

>pic related
Attention to "jesus still heals" poster.

I know plenty of retired americans that live in the most exclusive places in colombia, the exchange rate is in your favor so you'd live like a fucking king here

rural areas/small towns that are at least a few hours away from any big cities

Your mom's house.

Sorry senpai

I live in Akron, pretty damn cheap, surrounded by nice towns and nigs keep to their own festering grounds thanks to based cops.

That kinda of ruined it. Im not exactly athiest, i just find all the LARPing that goes along with religion strange. it makes me uncomfortable.

that's 80

literally anywhere other than a city that is good money,
I live quite comfortably on that amount every month

BASED RUBBER CITY BRO!?!?

You call $1600/mo the "rat race"?

Not unless you're getting paid minimum wage to literally race rats.

Moline, IL.

People always say NYC is the rudest city but after traveling I can tell you first hand philly beats it hands down. EVERYONE is an asshole. Boston is a close second, but at least they are good looking.