Sup Forums next gen thread

Sup Forums next gen thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I2osaLrWrCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It took me second to realize that it was supposed to be both Phineas and Ferb's kids with their love interests and not the incestual abomination offspring of the two brothers.

>Phineas and Ferb build a machine that allows them to breed with eachother

Don't ruin the thread faggots

I know what we're going to do today!

>Dr. Doof builds a machine designed to create genetically perfect beings
>requires two creatures to submit their DNA
>his daughter's is the only other person's he could get his hands on easily
>Perry ends up flipping a switch that melts all the incest chimeras in the tri-state area
>episode is neatly wrapped up, this entire episode is never mentioned again

yeah I have seen way better concepts of the next generation P&F

share with us, user-kun.

... what happens if they fuse while she's pregnant?...

I don't even wanna know.

struggle to find good versions since its tracking down shit from like 5 years ago on deviantart but here

holy shit my sides

Bump

I've love if each of them had half of Danny's ghost powers, and then their own new ones as well.

Steven should be dead and have his belly gem ingrained into her

oh great now they are half jews...

what the fuck is it with the jews diluting the gene pool?

like with the representation of hispanics, in cartoons. Frida suarez was half jew half hispanic, Buena girl was half jew half hispanic and the list goes.

>Not Flynn-Garcia/Shapiro
Are you TRYING to ruin my ship?

>ruin my ship
*sink my ship
Sorry, I didn't think of the pun until right after I posted.

He's part human, he likely produces human semen but the question is: does any gem DNA get in there too?

Isabella even has a song about it
youtu.be/I2osaLrWrCg
Ole!
Oy vey!

*Oy le

Makes perfect sense tbqh
Except for the light tan but I guess that's just the california sun

Oh hey, I remember this, three spit artist created this concept, one got trolled so much she deleted her DA and disappeared, the other just one day decided to left everything behind and concentrate on Card Captor Sakura for reason unknown, and the remaining gal slowly stopped making art, but no idea if she remains active.

Didn't one of these PnF artists work on an official episode or something?

What happens if they get pregnant while fused?

this one is pretty good

>Race-mixing
>implying

Is... is this supposed to be a mixture of Aku and Blossom?

>implying Vanessa should be with Ferb

Do you think Rose ever fused while pregnant?

They need to be more brown.

Unless he nuts the gems straight into Connies vagina that isn't happening

yeah, one of the sort of leaked titles for the new Samurai Jack, was called Aku's seven daughter's or something like that. Since this artist already ships the two, she figure she'd just draw what she predicted they would look like. If the mother was Blossom.

Word of god says that even Rose would have been capable of making a fully human offspring and surviving, she just chose to make the first half gem instead.

you realize she ended up with Ferb right?

That's because they shipped the son and daughter, and people were like EW ARENT THEY COUSINS? and she spoke Spanish so she didn't always get irony

>implying future episodes depicts anything but one of many possible futures

If the future is predertermined then nothing we do matters.

Ah, so it was a cultural deal then.

In most of Latin America is A-OK for cousins to date/fuck, hell, many families, including mine, encouraged it.

And very related, that's the reason why we have so many rare diseases in my family...

But, nothing we do matters, if we were to relive our lives in the past, without any knowledge of the future, we'd make the exact same choices. Even the struggle to decide on what choices to make would feel the same.

If the future is predetermined, I could literally kill myself tomorrow and still somehow win gold in the next olympics.

>nothing we do matters
I'm glad you're realizing it, user

OK Joe.

You forgot the part with nihilism and the wicked sense of humor.

The future is predetermined that you don't win. You don't know what the future holds, but it's already planned that whatever you are going to do is going to happen.

>derails thread into nihilism in attempt to win shipping war

you what's kinda funny, I don't think Candace even ended up with Jeremy

like Candace had 3 kids and the 3rd looked nothing like Candace or Jeremy

The boys were also step-brothers. Meaning there was no potential consanguinity.

No, the only value is what we decide to ascribe to it. Just because nothing has any objective inherent value means it cannot have subjective value.

what is that the kid is holding?

oh god, those fucking mary sues.

the designs aren't bad to be honest at least. And they look like a pretty decent combination of their respective parents' features.

Kind of a shame they didn't do a Candace and Jeremy kid, the designs for the ones they showed are pretty cute.

And despite my disgustingly faggot cancerous shipping..

I have very little "offspring" art that is not horse show related.

you know, browsing the depths of deviantart has made me realized something: Sup Forums's really given me an insane tolerance to shit.

>tfw not mad
>not disgusted
>not disappointed
>tfw there is no feel

if you want to see incestous abmonation look up sideshow bob x Cecil kids those things are the worst. Makes me want to scoop my eyes out with sporks.

I think she fused with pearl, that way she would experience what it's feels like to have a baby in your womb, perhaps that's why pearl is so affectionate of steven.

does this counts?

>stickers
>press start

Gets me everytime

but than you are destined to kill yourself, which isn't cool

>fox and a rabbit fuck and have rabbitfox kids
>What is a biology

>Bumi is a dead lookalike of his maternal uncle

Really makes you think...

you see what im saying?!??

the jews are diluting the aryan latino race!

It's canon.

feels

Irrelevant in a movie with talking animals

If that's true then it makes me wonder if Rose actually done this before. How many people are out there that are potentially Steven's siblings?