What's wrong with Ruth Negga? Is she always a total two-face

what's wrong with Ruth Negga? Is she always a total two-face

>Negga

I think she's adorable and I want to cuddle with her.

She's ethiopian-irish which means she'll always be skinny because she is too drunk to find food.

She was so hot in Misfits.

I like her, she has a very classic look, i think they used to call them "handsome". Not that she loks like a guy in any way.

The things I would do to her after feeding her eggs...

This. She really gets the eggs hard boiling.

Why is Jesse Custer such a fucking dick?
self-righteous bastard
He makes cassidy look like a fucking angel.

obvious wig

Typical Negga behavior

Bearer of the curse...

oh shit was that her?

Yeah

She's lovely.

Don't be rude.

They've made him a bigger asshole and Cassidy a way better person in the show. It's kind of a good thing and a bad thing that the TV show has the same premise but diverges more from the comic than shit like Walking Dead. Keeps it more interesting for comicfags and if it sucks it doesn't really detract from the comic, but at the same time they're seemingly losing some of the better arcs of the comic.

Both faces are ugly as shit. The way she walks is annoying too. Hate her.

I don't see how they can stay true to the comic's version of Cassidy. Shit was crazy enough in the comics

That's a pretty fucked up last name

My only complaint about Cassidy is we don't get to see his vampire side at all really, a couple of moments in Season One and a couple of 'hiding' from the sun even though hes totally in the sun lol

Yeah, they've been too lax about the sun. The comic was pretty relaxed with the vampirism and the sun in general but casually holding an umbrella over your shoulder with the sun clearly right in your face is a bit much. Still enjoying the show though. Preacher's a weird goofy comic and they're doing a pretty decent job for a TV show.

I want to white up her mud pit famb

"Hey user, I saw you looking at me. Would you like to, you know, come back to my place and...watch my partner Dominic Cooper rail my asshole until I can't stand up straight?"

so gross