Will we ever explore beyond the confines of our own solar system?

Will we ever explore beyond the confines of our own solar system?

Other urls found in this thread:

vidzi.tv/ry1fsvjlllyg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OJNhXCezSfs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3653942/Russia-s-plan-conquer-moon-Nation-send-12-cosmonauts-lunar-surface-ahead-creating-permanent-base-2030.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EzZGPCyrpSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. There is only the Abyss.

Our generation?

Not likely.

You might be able to retire on the moon, though. Or maybe be an early settler of Mars.

No

Except once perhaps the new universe is created after the millennial reign of Christ. Until then everything sciencey is lies

There plenty to explore in our solar system. Don't get ahead of your self. If you feeling bored watch The expanse.

vidzi.tv/ry1fsvjlllyg.html

Of course not. Space travel is Haram.

Praise be to Allah

Why wouldn't it be so? Aliens are demons

Yes.

But not with fun warp gates with centuries upon centuries of time.

Didn't that one probe leave the Solar system a few years back?

Van Allen

For sure. And it makes fucking sad that I won't live for that.

Just imagine the human race is able to stop killing each other and we unite to start killing aliens instead, beautiful

A piece of metal that more than likely is at the bottom of the ocean and running cgi and simulations? Yes

it will be 75,000 years until it gets to the nearest star, and only if it was actually going to the nearest star which it isn't

the world is flat so idk why you are talking about outer space...it doesnt exist

Yep. It's like a painted dome. Also the sun is right the fuck there and it aint no furnace

retard

More likely we'll die out from some commie shitter starting a nuclear war, and our skulls will be collected by ayylmaos like sea shells

No, I think we're doomed to stay within this solar system

It'll be centuries before we put people on Pluto

youtube.com/watch?v=OJNhXCezSfs
Why does a ball of gas send rays thru broken clouds at angles if 9 million miles away and why isn't the moon green to absorb infrared? The only infrared to do with our atmosphere is absorbed FROM the earth nowhere else. So why isn't it said the moon is producing its own light?

>prove it wrong retard

Technically, Voyager already is.

Space Engine thread? Space Engine thread.

What about him or his belt?

He'll fucken metaphorically murder ya 167 times before you hit the ground

I doubt it.

I can see us stepping foot on Mars, maybe putting some ships in orbit around the outer planets. But visiting other solar systems would require so much cooperation, innovation and resources I don't think we're capable of it. Space is just so hostile to life to begin with I don't think we would make it to the next star.

I'd like to think in the next few thousand years that we would take another big step like our ancestors did when they discovered fire or moved from hunter-gatherer to agricultural society. I see us killing ourselves before that happens.

John Hutchison effect youtube. Canadian guy. Explains why our flag is such a dark and shit symbol when upside down

The burden of proof does not lie with me, my friend, but with you.

I take that back. It exists but no he and no actions attributable to how i sounded. Sorry

No we're too busy inventing 61 genders instead

Remember this, always: as long as uncle Shlomo is in power and the white race is threatened, we shall never have the peace to focus on such things. However, if we did, then yes, of course.

Let's be honest, here. I'm more worried about solar radiation directly from the sun than I am from radiation deflected by our magnetosphere.

Any lunar colony would have to be dug pretty deep underground to protect people from that shit (and also meteorites).

sadbuttrue.png

Underground is where bad shit also goes. Also under seas

When the Ninth planet comes near the sun

Yes.

I remain optimistic.

We're already dipping toward another dark age within a century, so not likely.

Bad shit goes everywhere.

On land, on boats, in the sky...

There is not a place that cannot be ruined by the presence of a toxic individual or group thereof.

we are doomed

You don't understand the evidence.
>It will never come close to the Sun.

see

Not soon. Because Islam, evangelosers and retarded inbred mongrels.

>61 variations?
to a single mental illness! wow.

It depends on what kind of century the 21st century will be.

Will this century be similar to the 5th and 6th centuries were we saw a multitude of empires across the globe collapse? Western Roman Empire, Sassanian Empire, Jin dynasty, Gupta Empire.

After all, we could be seeing the start of another cycle of "higher-level" government organizational collapse. The fall of the Soviet Union, and potentially the breakup of not only the European Union, but the United Kingdom itself.

----Or perhaps recent events are merely a bump which will jettison us to greatest? Only the universe knows.

there was an earth like planet at 4.5LY found just today.

mmmm nope still need a generational ship.

though if there is life on it that is prolly where it would be easier to tell.
and if somethings flying at us from there we would see it coming. unless ftl.
/shrug

preemptive tinfoil - govt stages aliens flying at us to push harder for multiculturalism.

The way things are going right now, we'll be happy to even get a man barely off the earth.

It would need to have a very strong magnetic field to maintain an atmosphere and is almost surely tidally locked and is VERY close to the star (about 15 earth days per year).

Not as long as there are niggers to feed.

Thank you.
>It's not niburu you dolts.

Plato.png
>wanting this
Enjoy your mental illnesses

Duh. Yes.

Every barrier we will eventually break. Hell we are already transporting stuff Ftl

Probably within our lifetime

Estimated surface temperature?

>transporting stuff Ftl
What

China is heading back to the Moon in 2030

>Not sure about the US with the Feds cutting NASA Funds.
>Not sure about Russia with their current dismal economic situation

India might be able to pull it off but it is a
manned flight, not a probe.

Basically, it is open season now.

We need much better propulsion. Right now it takes 165,000 years just to get to alpha centauri

He thinks a big leaden ball can rocket its way past a launch ratio because the craft remembers the speed of what the ground had in rotation at lift off and then forms an arch and blah blah. To go past van allen. It aint happening. Firmament is real bruh. Accept it. And turn from transhumanist deus ex shit

Commercial moon missions are starting, though. So that's reassuring.

Generational ships will never work. As soon as you get away from the sun, everything is quickly downhill. What would be a better choice is sending dna out to the stars and then growing humans once near them. Once born have AI robots teach them whatever you want. Generational wont work, its a dead end prospect. We cant even make the entire earth self-sufficient let alone an even more isolated area that wont have access to the free lunch we call the sun.

Paid richies to lie

I didn't dig that deep, but it's a tiny ass red dwarf, therefore the habitable zone is super fuckin close. If it is tidally locked with no atmosphere (most likely as far as i can tell) then it will be hot as fuck on one side and cold as shit on the other.

It is not a profitable business though, to be testing
the waters with little-to-nil profits, except in the
very long term.

So it is a High-risk enterprise that runs on Investment and charity.

Space Engine? Comfy.

>AI robots teach them whatever you want
The AI will probably teach them to be slaves

A generational ship would need to be the size of a planet.

Wat.

There might be habitable zones on the planet. It would also make "solar" power much easier (Using the word "solar" when it's not our star just seems wrong...).

Imagine if we discovered a new continent on Earth. If you funded the development and colonization of it, you can set yourself up as king.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation

Yeah they cracked the code in 2015 for matter.
They've been transporting information for 10 years. Instantly

The only limit is the power source right now
Wah?

Anyways transporters and warp drives

NASA has a warp field test going on right now actually

Within 50 years we'll be going faster than light

Peep this chart.
>Proxima Centauri can be seen in cell #3
>Slightly larger than Jupiter.
>nice dubs.

Refraction through the upper atmosphere and water molecules on the air.

>literal Quantum Gate Network

There might be, that's right. The chances are slime, like I said earlier, it would need to have a very strong magnetic field to protect the atmo from the heavy solar winds.
>More info below.
>Proxima Centauri (from Latin, meaning "nearest [star] of Centaurus"[15]) is a red dwarf, a small low-mass star, about 4.25 light-years from the Sun, inside the G-cloud, in the constellation of Centaurus.[16][17] It was discovered in 1915 by the Scottish astronomer Robert Innes, the Director of the Union Observatory in South Africa, and is the nearest known star to the Sun,[13] although it is too faint to be seen with the naked eye, with an apparent magnitude of 11.05. Its distance to the second- and third-nearest stars, which form the bright binary Alpha Centauri, is 0.237 ± 0.011 ly (15,000 ± 700 AU).[18] Proxima Centauri is very likely part of a triple star system with Alpha Centauri A and B, but its orbital period may be greater than 500,000 years.

God damn, that webm is sexy.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3653942/Russia-s-plan-conquer-moon-Nation-send-12-cosmonauts-lunar-surface-ahead-creating-permanent-base-2030.html

humans? no
enhanced organisms tracing their origins back to the primitive creatures known as humans? absolutely

Of course.

The NWO/Majestic/Bilderberg/illuminati already have a Multiversal Space Empire with their Alien ally/masters and they have turned us all into blue pilled self destructive slaves to watch us become corroded in our own liberal filth.

We get it, you watch star trek

Nah. Relections maybe. Think about it. Infrared comes from non nuclear sun (nuclear bombs are fake) at about 45% of total energy. The earth and atmosphere are not absorbing the infrared. It goes through the atmosphere, bounces off the ground, weakens, and is absorbed but due to being in reverse and weaker. So the waters are blue. This atmosphere shit makes no sense. The moon has no atmosphere but these are qualities we're speaking of and not illusions. I'm not so sure given moon is on perfect "orbit". Also Coriolis is fake

>We banner of the stars, now

I meant to post this in my last comment.
>the mass loss per unit surface area from Proxima Centauri may be eight times that from the solar surface.
Seems to indicate a much denser stellar wind than our Sun, and the habitable zone (pic related) is much closer, so it increases the amount of radiation being absorbed by the planet quite a bit compared to earth.

Whites in the United States will be a minority in 25 years. More than 30% of newborns in France are of sub-saharan decent. Germany and Sweden are nothing but cucks. Who do you think is going to design and build a starship? Niggers? Spics? Diaperheads? LULZ. Gooks? All they have they've stolen from Whites.

Speaks to northern lights etc

Probably only once we get machines that are capable to serve the role of uterus, the robots and AI on ship board could handle the cryogenized ovules which could be stored for very long periods of time, then create the humans inside such devices on the reached planet surface.

This seems like an economical and feasible way of traveling when we reach the technology for AI considering that even for a star 4.4 light years away which is said to be earth-like it would take 90 years to reach at 10% c using the hypothetical but very doable ( technological not reached yet ) nuclear fusion propulsion.

Otherwise 3 generations of man on a ship as tight as possible, and as light as it can get - would not be very possible, considering the damage 0 g does to the body, the cosmic radiation which might escape in and many other factors.. we don't know if you can give life in space, but the fetus is probably not going to be compatible with life if he develops in 0 g for 9 months.

Other alternative is what NASA is working on, but there would be not enough fuel for such long drives - a system that could reach 0.30% of speed of light in vacuum by ion thrusters.

But that lat one is efficient only for traveling within our star borders for fast missions.

Also watch this video it's very nicely done:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzZGPCyrpSU

keked, I like this mental image

>can't even manipulate spacial fields
>thinks he can go anywhere of importance

Asians are best candidates from your list.

But they're also a minority - America is turning darker not yellower or whiter.

So 2030 will be the year to watch

No

Infra red isn't absorbed, it's scattered.

THIS! GAS THE ALIENS INTERGALACTIC RACE WAR NOW!

this meme again.

Given Current International Space Pacts, you are
taking the hits, while others are piggybacking your
arse.

I hope my grangrangrangranson isn't a liberal cuck that wants to make peace with ayy lmaos

Last of the problems, as you can see, already been solved with rudimentary tools.

Yes, but we would need some sort of genetic modification/augmentation. Right now, time is one of the greatest limiting factors in space travel. Even if, we could store enough resources and have a spaceship with the capabilities of travelling outside the solar system, we would be limited by the duration of a human life. This is due to the fact that babies born in a zero-G environment suffer from a litany of birth defects.

TL;DR if we can find a way to end aging, then the sky is the limit (or the space is the limit...)

Voyager is still going and sending back data. We're already exploring beyond the solar system

No fucking way man. The more you learn about the oort cloud the more you realize we are actually inside the cell of an organism or just an atom. There is nothing to see but infinite self encapsulation. Prove me wrong.

Wrong. We haven't began to even scratch the surface of the oort cloud.

>we (as in humans)
Unlikely. I think the groundwork for engines and power sources will be available, though. It will be a while until a safe way to accelerate a living organism to ftl speeds will be found.