Fellow Protestants

If a future Pope declared a Crusade, fulfilling his God given responsilbilty and duty to rid the Earth of the wretched filth of degeneracy, Islam and the enemies of the faith, would you join him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Kilda,_Scotland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaco_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howland_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetepare_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamanuca_Islands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berezan_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzharylhach
jesuswordsonly.com/books/184-tolstoy-on-paulinism.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Pope
>Ever declaring a crusade in the 21st century
Go back to playing mount and blade kid. The catholic Pope is now cucked into oblivion. He would probably side with the muzzies if europe becomes an Islamic caliphate in the future.

>future Pope

The point is, IF a future Pope was to be an actual leader of the faith, would a Protestant join him

It was a hypothetical, but this is still all true.

Even as someone who's apathetic towards spirituality and religion, I'd join the crusade if I felt it would actually rid the world of Islam. I like Christians, at least the ones who'd be willing to kill Muslims instead of washing their feet

who are we purging? im on if we go against USA, Canada and Europe

This, the Popes are beyond saving, they'll be the epitome of cuck starting from Francis.

I like my forefathers before me have done, would make my way to that godforsaken shithole Mecca with a fully loaded Colt 45 and start laying waste to sandcoons alongside my brothers.

Of course, if I did not I would be part of the problem

Shit, I'm an atheist and I would join him.

Yes. My life has literally 0 sense and fighting along my brothers while screaming deus vult seems like a lot of fun

I will never die for the Whore of Babylon, the popes are traitors to the Faith, and will go in Hell.

I've been agnostic for years, raised as a Protestant, but I feel that the problems faced by Christendom today are not being dealt with any Protestant churches, and that if a Pope or Patriarch called for a revival in a rigid deference (or Crusade) in Christian principles, it would be difficult not to join him

Sure, but once it's over, I'll be back to my old ways.

The Catholic Church is a political movement with a magic show, not a legitimate form of Christianity. Their followers know nothing of their own faith, they just blindly follow the words of the church. They care nothing about adult education. First communion class and congrats, you're Catholic for life.

Voluntad de Dios!

Gritaremos en el mismo regimiento, hermano.

I'm a Protestant and of course I would.

DEUS VULT!!!

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT ARMENIAN ORTHODOX STANDING FOR CRUSADE DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

No.

The Church has a history of betraying those who serve it.

> The Templars

It would take a full on Islamic Jihad for me to actually want to do it.

Deus Vult / Deus lo Vult suena más intimidante, a veces desearía que el idioma español hubiese conservado más de sus orígenes de Latín.

If there was a legal way for me to join, yes. If it was just going to be some small squads of crusaders going in and anyone we killed was deemed as a murder and when we made it back home we were executed of course not.

Do you think there would ever be a crusade legally sanctioned? I think not.

DIGITS
GOD WILLS IT
DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

christianity is degeneracy and should be removed from earth

Yes. I would take up arms agsinst Islam in a heartbeat.

IF FRANCIS WERE TO BE SENT TO HELL NO ONE BUT THE KEKS WOULD OBJECT

lol

How about learning your own damn faith before deciding to get your ass handed to you by muzzies?

Indeed, but actually I would rather that whole Christendom had conserved latin as their common tongue, just like jooz use hebrew

Im not Pro Testant. Im Pro Jesus. Therefore I will stay home, sip tea, and await my day of judgement lovingly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide
ANSWER T*RK
CAN SMELL U

>a fucking roach

A leaf

HE IS MERELY A ESKIMO IMPOSTER DONT LISTEN TO HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spanish and mexicans fighting together again, sign me in hermano

I feel that though Christendom is so divided, maybe irrevocably so, maybe only when our world is cleansed of the disgusting filth that are our enemies, then maybe we can create one, pure church

Obviously I'm talking fantasy. But should that happen, I'd follow Pope, Patriarch or whatever leader to the Holy Land.

Of course I would, I have wet dreams about it anyway.

Though I'm glad everyone on this thread who disagrees at least knows his grandchildrens first language will be Arabic :)

IT IS OBVIOUS THE POPE WILL NOT TAKE MANNERS INTO HIS HANDS
WE SHOULD FORM A ORGANIZATION MUCH BETTER FUNDED AND PREPARED THEN OUR ENEMIES AND TRAIN DAILY
STRIKE THEM WHEN THEY LEAST EXPECT IT
GET OFF YOUR ASS LAZY FUCKS

They have historically allied with the Muslims to fight against us. If they think the Vatican and the Pope is the whore Babylon I don't see what's stopping them from doing it again.

No.

But if you go. I'll follow.

GOD WILLS IT ESTABLISH THE CRUSADER STATES
DEATH TO THE MUSLIM SATANISTS
>DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

>The Catholic Church is a political movement
The Church must struggle against the world. "I came not to bring peace, but a sword." - Jesus

>with a magic show
Miracles happen every day. If you doubt that the Eucharist is a miracle, why? Is it because you think that it is impossible for God to do such a thing? Do you doubt the Eucharist, or do you doubt God?

>not a legitimate form of Christianity.
Roman Catholics believe in Jesus just as much as you do.

>Their followers know nothing of their own faith, they just blindly follow the words of the church. They care nothing about adult education. First communion class and congrats, you're Catholic for life.
People aren't saved by knowledge. That's Gnosticism, not Christianity. People are saved by faith. Not every Christian has to be an expert. Did the Good Thief have a PhD in theology?

>mfw I will never see a Crusader state in my life

best day of my life. cant wait to genocide christians again

>reminder
>if you aren't working out / are fat
>you're disgracing your ancestors
>you're the ones who will die when the race war happens
>do your part
>work on your body

There is only one Church.

Jesus gave us a Church, not a bunch of churches.

But you'll see an Islamic one in no time.

no don't say that
its not too late
here is a list of islands that can easily be taken over by outside forces and be established as new countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Kilda,_Scotland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaco_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howland_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetepare_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamanuca_Islands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berezan_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzharylhach
Needs some working on desu

delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this delet this

>why not join now?

not like you folks ain't pandering to the enemy

Viva Cristo Rey

i hope a muslim does our job and beheads her

The Pope is more likely to call a Crusade against White Christians than muslimes. Have you not been paying attention?

I'm well aware that the current Pope will, as he is cucked as fuck, but my point was that if a future Pope were based enough to call a Crusade, would my fellow Protestants join him?

Short answer yes

DEUS VULT
HE SAID FUTURE
DEUS VULT

yeah

catholics are still christian, thus they are family
you gotta have your family's back

Lord be with you

Amen Sup Forums

I'm agnostic, I'd pretend to be catholic if it meant I could help defend the west against non-whites and muslims. I'm not anti-christian, but I sure as hell am anti-islam. Plus, I know my roots. Even if I cannot find my faith, I feel kinship with Christians of today and of the past.

Pffff

“Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.” ( Mt 5.44 , Lu 6.27 , Lu 6.3 ) “Do not use force against an evil man.” ( Mt 5.39 ) “Do not resist evil with evil.” “Forgive and you will be forgiven.” (Lu 6.37 ) “Do not be anxious about your life.”( Lu 12.22 ) “He who lives by the sword will perish by the sword.”
( Mat 26.52 ) “In everything do to others as you would have them do to you.” (Mat 7.12 )
“Do not return evil for evil.” ( 1 Pet 3.9 , Rom 12.17 , 1 Thes 5.15 )
“Overcome evil with good.”( Rom 12.21 ) “Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’” (Rom 12.19 )

>"I have come not to bring peace, but a sword." (Mt 10:34-36; cf. Lk 12:51-53)

"Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against the flesh and blood... Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness, and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace...taking the shield of faith...and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God." (Eph 6:11-17)

First, I believe in magic. I'm not implying that their belief in Jesus or their use of the eucharist is not valid. Their magic is real.

Yet those at the top of the Church have corrupted it so badly for so long that they also peddle outright lies about the nature of the faith, the faith in the source material. Men tried to become middlemen, and men are imperfect.
Priests have no function in Christianity and have no right to hear personal confessions.

And I agree with your rejection of Gnosicism, (although Gnostic Christianity is facinating) Indeed, but a good Christian should grow in their faith, and should not just follow the rituals. The Church will not support your spiritual development.

>cute france....
you'll die a traitor to Islam instead

Look at your verse. Now look at me verses. Now look at your verse. Now look back to my verses.

Keep that cognitive dissonance trucking senpai~
jesuswordsonly.com/books/184-tolstoy-on-paulinism.html

top kek that fucking pic

>40,000 greeks took the entire Persian empire.

you honestly can't even compete, most of your fighters are out of shape and borderline retarded. You have been inbreeding for over a thousand years.

>they got religious-police, a lame-flag, extortion-taxes, brain washing school.
gay executions, underage sex slaves...

all the fundaments of islam

What did he mean by this?

>they beheaded a catholic French priest
and took two nuns hostage....

fuck catholics, pope can suck a dick.

i wish they had taken that bitch instead of the poor frog

pope or not i will join the crusade

t. Amhed

>protestant

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>problem solved!
have an Unofficial Crusade

Lol why does it look and sound more epic in Spanish?

Bullshit. It took me a year of classes as a 24yr old to be baptised Catholic after being raised protestant. DEUS VULT

When did we ever fight together?

Are jews enemies of the faith? I don't really feel like dying.

This fills me with indescribable rage.

Not even religious but I'd join in the fight to preserve my forefathers core beliefs and my western culture

The Catholic Church is the ENEMY. Did you learn nothing on Friday the 13th?

Even as you struggle with faith, and as you don't believe, your savior sees you and recognizes your heart

The movie?