Is this one of the worst boards on Sup Forums? It's just generals...

Is this one of the worst boards on Sup Forums? It's just generals, whining about being a loser and really shitty race baiting all the time.

why are you still here?

race threads ruined the board t b h

That's a great question. I don't think ill spend much more time here. Now why are you here?

yes
you can go back

just fuck off if you dont like it nobody is forcing you to waste time on Sup Forums

The only thing that ruined this board is wipipo.

That's great to hear.

Sounds a lot like Sup Forums lmao

I understand that I am just trying to have a discussion on the upsides and shortcomings of this board relative to other boards or websites.

What does this community offer and where does it come up short in your opinion?

>people STILL reply to the incessantly whining "waaa, no car/success/gf/college degree/100k a year, still posting here LYOOOSER dumbin me down" Canadian

>people still replying to "you wake up in X year" American

>people still replying to the "I open this topic only so I could post a Barbara Palvin pic" Brit
How can you NOT spot these cretins? Is this board really that overwhelmed by other cretins?

Mexican posters, people getting autismal about ethnicity and race and argentines ruined this board.

>newfag chocolate bar thinks he knows something about this board

kill yourself
this

you're right. this board always was garbage. there never really was a time where this board was ever good

And again. Your opinion means nothing.

I have nothing better to do, and no friends...

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /x/, Sup Forums, and a lot of other boards are worse.

no, we know how to keep wh*Tes in line

Most people here are white though. It's literally white people "ironically" pretending to be black and larping as cuckolds.

Sup Forums is the best board on this site and single handedly responsible for the salvation of the white race. No other board can meme as well as Sup Forums

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I bet even if you made a thread and bumped it repeatedly for 24 hours you would not be able to find 10 people to post their time-stamped BLACK hands.

It's honestly just sad and horrifying to realize people exist that will spend their time pretending to be black and save copypastas in kara_boga.txt on their desktop.

Its one of the less shitty boards and
culture pals is a fun general

There's pretty much no constructive discussion related to the board topic. How on earth is this a board that isn't pure shit?

By which metrics are you measuring board quality?

>its one of the less shitty boards

Somthing tells me you only really visit Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums

this

spot on. what other boards are worth it?
/fit/, /k/, and /His/ are okay too
its essentially a board for international shitposting and memes. If you wanted meaningful discussions then yeah, its not the place to be

The only good board in Sup Forums is /wg/

Sup Forums is the only board I actually have fun browsing. Every other board is on a sliding scale between mediocre and downright horrendous.

This board is exactly how you described it so you're in the wrong place if you're looking for any sort of meaningful discussions.

>It's honestly just sad and horrifying

they do it because it riles up autismonauts like you. exhibit z

>spot on
>/k/ are okay too

It's no wonder you actually think this board is good lmao. The only good board in this website is /x/.

I'm not mad though it's just sad and retarded. it's that "I was only pretending to be retarded" meme but retarded = cuckold.

no that's Sup Forums

know your fucking place wh*te dog

Sup Forums has long passed its golden era of '13-15.

It's alright in Euro hours (given you filter out the generals) but these fours yeah, it's indistinguishable from Sup Forums.

Sup Forums has been reduced to bait threads and generals
Sup Forums is more politically incorrect than Sup Forums

Except Sup Forums is just a circlejerk board

>board for international shitposting and memes

Thats /bant/ though
I thought Sup Forums was for those curious about other countries cultures

/bant/ should never have been made

I was on Sup Forums for a few years, 75%+ of personal beliefs about here started while I was there

But after 25, personal problems became so harrowing political stuff took a back seat, how am I supposed to help any society if I can't help myself?

To clarify, at some point you hate everyone and just want to laugh, you can only hear about the disastrous and catastrophic death of humanity so many times

Now because of social isolation and misanthropy like me, you should just argue against. Right against left, left against right and both against centrists desperately trying to sit on the fence.

I think that some threads in Sup Forums are worse than Sup Forums