Olympic hotties

Post your favorites.

Meet the gold medalist Canadian mixed curling team :) :)

omg rape

prepare-se

10:3 in the fucking olympics

impressive

She's married to her teammate

Mixed curling isn't a thing. It was non-sensically invented for these games because curling is a sport that attracts TV veiwers and sponsors. We should give back the gold medal and reflect on our shitty nature. Olympic athletes spend years perfecting their technique and/or bodies to be at the pinnacle of human ability.
The mixed team curling gold medalists literally practiced one time for 30 minutes in Winnipeg then won a gold medal. It's bullshit.

t. Guy who got silver medal

>Russia mixed doubles curling

Don't you mean Olympic athletes from Russia but not representing that country mixed doubles curling?

I know but I'm happy for them

t. Typical Amerifat who thinks 30 minutes of sport is plenty to win olympic medals

It's a thing now. Lawes and Morris had to train their whole lives to even qualify to represent. Don't be salty.

Apologies lol it was the filename. Should have renamed it OAR.

They must scrub so well when they fuck

> you will never meet Chloe Kim, and thus will never have a chance

They had to train their whole lives at curling, they only "trained" for half an hour together to win this made up event. What's next? How many useless combinations of every popular sport can we arbitrarily create for attention?

Nor Patrick Chan...

All these other compilation sports are just as arbitrary. No gymnast ever grows up aspiring to win a gold in TEAM gymnastics. But here we are and it's a mainstay in the Olympics.

Now that we're at it, why do we even have ten versions of the same sport, e.g. different length swimming??? All sport is arbitrary, just enjoy the damn game and let them have their glory.

Yes, you see my point, team gymnastics and team figure skating are also bullshit, as is Phelps winning 6 gorillion gold medals for swimming slightly different distances.
Meanwhile, baseball, a 120+ year old sport popular on 3 continents with veiwership in the hundreds of millions and revenues in the trillions is no longer an olympic event.

>tfw no catalan snowboarderfu

Her eyes are like enchanting but endless pits into a realm of darkness

I just have a thing for brown eyed brunettes, especially when they're into skiing or any other mountain sport. I think a skimo gf would be ideal tho.

her teeth are a tad off

I actually have a problem with developing crushes on southern european girls with slightly bad teeth.

she's a literal 8.7

my waifu fractured her wrist and ankle before the competition even started. dumb bitch.