They kissed right?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2j3NfFkW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like holly is going to walk in on this and

>Be angry about Wally cheating on her with lyn

>Be angry about wally cheating on her with Kirbee

>Angry about both

>Surprised by Lyn and Wally fighting after a reunion with Lyn.

> just 1 reply

Everybody sleeping?

>Wally attacking Lyn's face
But will he kill him? That'd certainly piss off Holly

They woke up four hours ago for the update and fell back to sleep just before said update.

LEAVE LYN ALONE!

It's just Lyn ditto. :^)

>wally will never get on top of you and kiss your face

feels bad...

He wouldn't be having this problem if he'd gone with buddibombs instead of the axe.

You can have a ghost of an axe, but you cannot have a ghost of a robot.

Maybe.

He wouldn't be having this problem if he'd gone as monster Lynn instead of normal Lynn.

What if Lyn turns into Holly?

That cat is one tough son of a bitch.

Then most of us go "Holy Shit!" and some of us go "Holly's shit!"

I mean, it will mean Holly attempted to kill Wally. Whether she really believed it was him or not when she swung...

>Ultra fluffy tail is a tiny element of cute silliness in the melee

Good man Wally. Gouge out his eyes.

Okay, idea.

Mutant Lyn did not die. Not only that, he got himself powerful psychic abilities. To create As Real As Real Live™ illusions.

I usually only reply to interesting content.
This is a reply to inform you that this isn't interesting content.

"Go for the eyes, Wally, go for the eyes! RAAAAAAAA-!"

Would Wally sensing dittos everywhere be part of the illusion? I'm presuming you're of the opinion Holly misremembered (or was made to misremember) his death...

How does Wally "sense" dittos exactly? And what the Hell are dottos anyway? Can you really trust Wally's senses 100%?

Well, wasn't Mallard postulating that they were psychic? And as far as we know they're organic pixel creatures with some relation to the Lucranians, though we only have Marx's word on the existence of the latter (unless the ship computer mentioned them and I've forgotten) and for all we know he made them up and the ship came from another source.

Obligatory

>Well, wasn't Mallard postulating that they were psychic?
Yes.

>And as far as we know they're organic pixel creatures with some relation to the Lucranians
Yes.

>unless the ship computer mentioned them and I've forgotten
Yes. It is implied that they act as the user interface in the captains cabin. The ships computer chased Marx's dittos down, nearly fused with them until he intervened with a pair of scissors.

So do you think the lucranians emptied a shitton of Dittos on that Quest town to protect their product?

>Yes. It is implied that they act as the user interface in the captains cabin. The ships computer chased Marx's dittos down, nearly fused with them until he intervened with a pair of scissors.
Yeah, I know the computer uses dittos, but did the did it ever mention the Lucranians, or was Marx the only one who ever brought them up?

I'd check myself but I'm off to bed (and that arc is painful to read...)

>I mean, it will mean Holly attempted to kill Wally. Whether she really believed it was him or not when she swung...
Or it would mean that the mastermind of this change his form to Holly's to try to confuse him

What's with the new art style this week? I really quite like it, but I don't remember Aaron talking about changing it up.

it's just this sequence, i'm sure it will go back to normal once we start getting some actual answers.

I think it's supposed to show that everything's covered in that fine powdery white Amesworth dust.

Wally and Lyn are covered in dust. It most be horrible to be allergic to it in a place like that

Ah, makes sense

What if Lyn turns into Holly after Wally has murdered him. Then Aaron reveals who was the behind the flashback.
shall I tell you about the teacher you murdered? She is so much like her...

Shit... I forget how the comic foreshadows certain things.

No.

Please no.

Would kirbee wally shipping be canon at that point...

Although it is fitting for them to meet during a fight and end during a fight.

Updates usually get posted a lot later in the day, I think most of us are just surprised.

I don't know giving Holly a flashback to kill her even before finish... Wally sure is going to kill her anyways but not now

>mfw powering through this comic in 1 and a half day may have been bad

Fuck.
The updates feel so slow now.

Your first mistake was to read a webcomic without waiting to be finished

Your first mistake was thinking this ride would ever end.

> finished

Are you going to wait at least 4 years?

Your first mistake was to think that I'm not here to suffer

Now, we find out truly why DnD cats are so lethal to commoners.

>implying this comic wont last another decade

>10 years of this
Can we suffer that much?

there is only one way to find out

I'm making a bet the comic ending involved the lucranians moving end town onto a more habitual planet.

[spiler] Or earth during the ice age [/spoiler]

>"that's it"
>Lyn has switched to Abomination Lyn

"What's that smell? The sweet ash, oh, it sings to me."

>switched
>no dittoevolving in motionblurermon

>motionblurermon

Lyn is the strongest digimon ever, his attack warning strike could easily erase his oponents from the face of the planet

>Would kirbee wally shipping be canon at that point...

it... kinda is...

Wally's first reaction isn't to ask what's going on, who is he, or anything
No
WALLY JUST DECIDES TO RIP LYNN'S GODDAMN FACE OFF

>What if Lyn turns into Holly after Wally has murdered him

>Wally's been beating the shit out of holly all this time

oh wow.

Please tell me the marry me part is just mem...

please

Also betting as soon as this fight is over we get an arc to see the chaos unleashed in Endtown from Kowalskis or Al.

I could use more Kowalski in my life

Lyn came at him with an axe. Reasonable enough.

>that one fanfic when Kirbee popped off her tail and used it as a wiggling dildo

Not used to updates this early!

>Getting taken down by a furry midget

Lynn, you suck

yes, it's an edit.... unfortunately

Also, Linda will get her own arc soon.

>Please tell me the marry me part is just mem
It's a edit mate, a loss edit? You decide

>Also betting as soon as this fight is over we get an arc to see the chaos unleashed in Endtown from Kowalskis or Al.
That won't happen Aaron said that things are pretty "normal" in endtown, at least no yet

bullshit... no one wrote that, ...right???

Wally is gonna yiff him to death

Link?

If not, another idea to the p0rn comic!

Damn I know holly's been cold lately but one side girl should be enough.

I wonder if this is the whole point? What happens when Holly sees Wally fighting Lyn?

i doubt that's gonna happen but i have to admit it would be awesome and interesting to see... i'm guess that's gonna break her a bit more, watching her exhusband getting her ass whooped by the guy she loves.

What?

>mfw you realize wally is bi
>he would have cheated on holly with jim if he didn't schism.

That's looking like the most likely development. We haven't actually seen Holly this entire time, just Ditto Holly.

>nothing of this is real
>everything was just a yaoi fanfiction that Holly is writting

>fanfiction

we could actually use more of those... i loved the Kirbee anal masturbation one.

Link?

Also do you think Wally would be executed for his terrorism scuff back at endtown?

pastebin.com/2j3NfFkW

>Also do you think Wally would be executed for his terrorism scuff back at endtown?

he is wanted by the rats, maybe not executed, but jailed for some time perhaps...

His breath probably smells like fish

mine wouldn't smell too nice either, apocalypse survivors can't get too picky...

Aaron said she gets a job in Endtown's HOTTEST Dime-A-Dance hall. She's quite the hoffer

he didn't but... i wouldn't complain if that was the case

Where's the love for my capybara waifu? i never see people talk about her and how great she actually is.

the axe must mean something, it's gotta represent aggressive separation

...or is it just an axe?

>it's gotta represent aggressive separation

Wally's separation from Holly... or, it's just an axe he wants to wally with.

>you'll never stand excitedly fingering
3 dimes as Linda smiles and walks
towards you...

It's that or Aaron just tought "fuck yeah axes"

it shows that Lyn intends to kill Wally right off the bat

otherwise, him running up to boot a cat is less dramatic

True, what if Wally get off the rails and our ditto master got nervous?

Has wally lost a fight yet? besides the flask one that was rigged at the end?. He was an apex engineer, but feels more like he was an operator or some martial arts champ.

He was a soldier in combat too, he must know one or two things about hand—hand fights

i kinda want to see him as a military operator, posing next to a neutralized topsider.

When did he say "marry me"?

In my mind

no, but he might as well...

>Flask will never get on top of you and sit on your face

user, why do you have to remind me of such terrible things.

Edit.

Still, alittle to much kissing going on.

That's going in the /trash/ drawings idea bin.

Holy shit, I think he actually is bitting his face. Wally is PISSED right now, how long until he rips off Lyn's heart?

Th-thank you

>tfw the Dittoes are replicating Holly's memories and emotions. this "Lyn" just represents her build up hatred towards Wally and the rest, and the longing for the family she never had

it's wishful thinking from the scalies

Oh god if this is true and Lyn is also holly...

rip Holly's face

Hollyn shot first, she had it coming