What was its endgame?

What was its endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kszLwBaC4Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To be an lsd dispencer

>watch movie for the plot

Confuse the plebs

Pleb here, what does it mean? and why wasnt there any tits in the movie?

its a machine created by hyper advanced aliens, it can pretty much do anything they want it to do

they are also self replicating

>not reading the books
>not watching the subpar sequel

>can pretty much do anything
and yet it chooses to deal out shrooms, such wasted potential. He aas such a bright boy.

The most agreed upon belief is that the black stone represents the movie screen and basically the whole movie represents power and influence of the film screen on peoples life experience

Protecting the white race.
>not watching the subpar sequel
This. It's not even really subpar, just different. Still a solid sci-fi movie.

Fuck, that shot looks gorgeous. I want to fuck that shot.

How many books are in the series and what would you rank them?

Also do the books explain what the Star Child does?

DUDE LSD LMAO!!

>what was its endgame
To make the movie longer.

I honestly think the movie couod have done without the windows media player lsd bullshit, meanings cool and all but nigga I dont have all fucking day.

>He watched the movie without downing 18 Chlorazil and an entire ahstma enhaler before hand

i think there are four books

the starchild is David Bowman after the hyper advanced aliens mess around with him at the end of 2001

it just wanted to be laid down flat.

it's whatever it wants to be

>David Bowman
>David Bowie
youtu.be/kszLwBaC4Sw
?????????????????????????????

Kubrick was a cuckold and wanted to show the world the superiority of big black things.

The evolution of mankind, obviously.

>The plebbiest of all pleb answers

IT WILL BEGIN WITH THE ARRIVAL OF META HUMANS

THEN.. THE RETURN OF MAGIC

MONSTERS AND GHOULS GALORE

AND MUCH MUCH MORE

This. Arthouse is a waste of time

Four Books

2001 - Initial discovery, interesting, frightening, tense.
2010 - Salvage mission to the discovery, not as interesting as the first, alien life discovered, introduces elements and advances the plot for the next books
2067 - Mission to Europa, discovering more about the aliens and the black monoliths
3001 - Humans fight off the Monoliths

>Space Oddity
>Space Oddity
WWWOOAAAHAHHH!!!!!

In 2070, dogs and cats are no longer the primary pets of the American household. The average American home spends anywhere from $2,000-$10,000 a year feeding and caring for their pet camels and cleaning up after their mess. Wonder why all the camels hmmmm
In 2070, music is made by ALL people. Not just the nerds in their basement or the hot girls, ALL people. Everyone has their own artist name and you can hear each persons "sound". If you're music sounds similar to another's, guess what YOU TWO might be compatible hehe
As an extension of this, there are elderly dance clubs for those of our current generation where people in their 70s and 80s put on live dJ shows, house music and it's fucking gross and they make out and there a a VICE doc about it and movies and stuff of course

there's also a nice short story called the sentinel

>Humans fight off the monoliths

This has my attention. Will be finding these books now. Thanks user.

your bible wont save you

The name is coincidence, he changed it in 65. He did see the movie like 30 times while on lsd and he also watched the moon landing while blitzed ao its not hard to see where his space influences come from.

Could I get a quick rundown on the video

OK so youve got these themes.
>Religion
>Eyes

Religion:
Bowie see's himself as a blind prophet (eyes), you can see him holding a bible and plus there's all the ritual shit (bowie has always had a thing for unnatural wierd movements, thats more imagery then anything else), pretty clear with the jesus and the two theaves thing. Another big part of this is fallen angels, this is where the astonaught (maybe major tom) comes into play, also the skull has been featured in a whole bunch of other shit.

Eyes:
Sorta represented by light and dark, thats the deal with the whole candle. The whole album is sorta a thing for fading vision, the dimming of light.

Neat stuff:
>Labrinth
>Litteral black star in the begining

tl;dr David Bowie is jesus, and he is dying.