Why is Trump ruining the GOP? Doesn't he realize he's practically handing Hillary the victory?

Why is Trump ruining the GOP? Doesn't he realize he's practically handing Hillary the victory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
time.com/4433168/jesse-ventura-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all part of the plan.

Why do shills think people can't spot them instantly?

yeah we should have went with Yeb

that ability to get 0.5% of the country's votes total sure would have helped

>ruining the Neocon ZOGified GOP is a bad thing

>everyone I don't like is a shill

t. shill

>shill bait.

he was CHOSEN by the people to run as the nominee.
unlike Hillary who STOLE it from Sanders.

ruining the GOP, or going against the establishment... fuck! can't they hire smarter shills?

Why do I sperg out this one cool word I learned on 4chun this summer as soon as someone posts a criticism of Trump? Why can't I think for myself, or hold an opinion of my own different to these hordes of retarded brainwashed zombies? Why do I feel happy and safe brainlessly chanting shill and cuck along with the other zombies on this board until our noise drowns out every other voice, and we are content in thinking that we actually "won that argument" objectively and have totally convinced everyone else that our mindless spergisms are the solution to every problem?

I don't know answers to these questions man.

Die GOP, die.

No, he doesn't realize anything about anything.

Trump was a necessary evil. He burned down the rotting and decaying house that was the Republican Party after Two Bushes. Now we can build something bigger and better from the ashes.

yeah I miss the corrupt controlled opposition of the neocon overlords

>hillary is a shitty candidate who'd probably lose the general to rubio or jeb bush
>retarded republican voters actually push someone less electable than hillary through the primary
>trump repeadetly axes his own foot by saying retarded shit and simultaneously destroys all party unity
>not only throw the election, risk losing their majority in the house

conservatives are such a riot

>than fucken think for yourself...

you are in support of the corrupt, warmonger here. with a trackrecord of lies, and stealing.

Bernie I could respect, he's just bad at math.
You can't even compete. on moral grounds!

Both parties need to be purged of their globalist elitefags and rebuilt by populist movements.

He is doing good work.

This board has been unnaturally anti-Trump recently.

>hillary would lose to jeb or rubio

Ignoring the delusion of this statement, jeb and rubio may as well BE hillary.

>party unity...
the big folks running the GOP may not like him.
does not matter, the conservative People do

>liberals are such a riot
whats your "pronoun"? or may I just call you faggot?

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>outsiders...

and the occasional blue pilled tard

>thinking trump is an electable candidate
>thinking republican party cogs are equivalent to democratic party ones

you know very little about the government, and it shows. there's gotta be a first election for everyone, i guess

You see, he saw what happened to the Reform Party, the third party I ran in when I became the Governor of Minnesota. Back in the 1990s, Donald was interested in running for office as an Independent, and he was there when Pat Buchanan came in with these legions of people (who were backed by the Republican Party) and took over the Reform party, got the nomination and then didn’t even run. Buchanan took the money we raised (at that point, we had quite a large national base thanks to Ross Perot and myself) and he used that money to retire his previous campaign debts. He had no intention of using our campaign money to run for president and that’s what destroyed the Reform party. This was all done by design so that the Reform party would no longer be a threat to the Republicans. Well, Trump was there then. He saw it. And I believe he’s doing the same thing to the Republicans that they did to us.

time.com/4433168/jesse-ventura-donald-trump/

>whats your "pronoun"? or may I just call you faggot?

cool insult
go to bed, kiddo

>trump was a Hillary shill the entire time

Any criticism levied on X will automatically make me a supporter and shill for Y? This crooked logic is as bad as the retarded SJW camp's spergisms. Life is not a fucking binary choice. I don't have to agree with every single aspect of a political candidate's being. This is the fucking reason why there GOP is being run into the ground. Retarded christfags, stormlosers, inbred mongrels and MUH BLUE COLLAR MAN has bought into this bullshit "label" of a conservative, and have been given a checklist to conform themselves to the party's propaganda, while the leeches drain the living soul out of the party, its supporters and the country. They're much worse at keeping themselves shielded from the repercussions of their actions than the Dems are, and this is why they're losing badly.

lewd

>you'll grow up someday.

when you have a real job.... and see 25% of your income thrown to incompetent idiots.

>he thinks Jeb and Hillary are remotely different
>*sniffs own farts* you just don't know anything about the government

$0.05

DEPOSITED

No you faggot, Sup Forums wasn't ever a propaganda machine for any political candidate, because no one agreed with anyone else. Until you retarded refugees arrived here escaping "MUH PERSECUTION" in mainstream social media and turned this place into a cesspot of faggotry, idolatry, blind mindless shilling and circlejerking. Fuck off to reddit or wherever else shithole the little trumpets have scattered to now.

Am I shitposting alongside Jesse Ventura right now?

I'm honored

not a response

The GOP was already dead. Trump is the light.

>I'm going to shove this flag in this guy's motherfucking ass, yeah, that's what I'll do

The GOP has been ruined, if they had put forth a traditional GOP candidate they would have got beat far worse than any hypothetical Trump loss. The "old" GOP is dead. Trump's rise pretty much proved this.

Wow, I wasn't convinced by the previous 8 times this exact same thread was posted in the last 24 hours, but this one really convinced me.
Guess I'll #KillBillForHill now

Because once he wins the election he's going to brutally tear down the entire party and build a new nationalist American centric party and leave the republicucks to rebuild themselves

Tea Partyism, Neoconism, Right Libertarianism, and Kasich RINOism are the 4 faces of the conservative pyramid.

Trump is smashing the pyramid so light can shine where it once overshadowed, allowing viable third and fourth parties to sprout and thrive.

0,05? i am getting 0.07

>me hate da gubberment cuz taxes takes my monies

real intelligent political stance you've got there.

this

The GOP hasn't represented their voting base in over 25 years.... good fucking riddance.

On the corpse of the old, defunct republican party we'll have a chance to build a new conservative party that actually works for us, instead of against us.

Seeing these elephants penetrated is getting me all hot and bothered

>thinks hillary and jeb have even close to the same stances on anything
>trollsmile.jpg

i think you're a little young for this site

>he was CHOSEN by the people to run as the nominee.
No he wasnt, he won with a 25% vote, that literally means 75% of voting republicans didnt want him, he only got ahead by a plurality. Hillary handily beat sanders and got most of the general democratic vote, she's a legitimate contender like her or not. God i cant wait for november to drink your tears you uneducated hick.

How about ~50% in NYC?
And those idiots support Hillary too. Nuke us.

>common sense bad! freedom bad! keeping fruit of your labor bad!

And you unironically talk to people about intelligence

GOP as it currently is needs to die.

The religious right keeps going on about gays, abortion, etc. Making it hard to expand the voter base. Then you have the Establishment Cuckservatives. They really have no interest in being an opposition party. They just want to keep their seats and will go along with the Democrats unless it is an election year. The Teabaggers are the fucking worst though. The religious right, but they fucking oppose on dumb shit.

the Nationalists and Libertarians have been basicaly screwed.

This. The establishment tries to use the binary imposition to salvage itself:
Don't like Neocons? Then you must not like Republicans!
Don't like Bush? Then you must like Obama!
Trump destroys that either-or by seizing and recreating a side. It's no longer one of a pair of claws from the same monster but a true opposition. Plenty of traditionalists, paleocons and true Republicans were disgusted by Bush, the Neocobs, and Mormon Romney. Trump is our first real opportunity to manifest.

He's fixing the GOP. Now the Democrats are corrupt puppets of the rich.

>thinks hillary and jeb have even close to the same stances on anything

Because they do, they both support all of the exact same identical trade, domestic, and foreign policies that have been destroying the country because they are owned by the exact same globalist central banks.

>doesn't know jack fucking shit about what their stances actually are
>takes what they say at face value
>thinks he's the adult here

>me not need no gubberment, dey steals my monies!
>but me do loves my fweedom!

yeah i'm sure a retard like you would live a really long time under anarchy. save up for a few years and get on a flight to mogadishu, i promise no one there will make you pay any taxes.

Big tent party bra. Fuck off.

very little of that 25% is going to incompetent idiots
most of it goes to the military

>thinking HRC and Jeb are different

Aha, a HRC supporter. A rare find.

>takes politicians at face value

nigga, all those traitors be frontin

>doesn't know their opposite stances on dodd-frank
>doesn't know their opposite stances on corporate tax rates
>doesn't know their opposite stances on medicare
>doesn't know their opposite stances on every social issue

well informed voter, nice

>muh global centralist banks nd da jews
yeah i mean learn anything at all about any candidates for any election? trump 2016

We hate
>you
>her

It is, and always will be a binary choice in our system. It is the nature of a First Past the Post system. We don't have a parliamentary system, so we only will ever have 2 parties. Not voting for one means voting for the other. It's why if some NeverTrump faggot refuses to vote or votes for Egg McMuffin, he is by default supporting Hillary Clinton.

*why learn

because he is not nor ever was a republican

he's actually is a distant relative go hillarys and supported her when she ran for senate.

>very little of that is going to incompetent idiots
>it goes to the military

We're losing a war to a group of 30k 20-30 year olds armed with Soviet era technology.

>He thinks he lives in a two party state

The GOP was controlled by the same corrupt leadership and the Democrats. Trump pushed through. The "muh Trump destroyed the GOP" meme is retarded even if you disregard this fact. He won the nomination because real American chose him over the corrupt party candidates.

While he really REALLY set that one up I will just say you can't blame that on the troops, and solely on incompetent civilian leadership.

He has a consistent Republican voting history actually

There wasn't a good candidate, so Hillary's plan to get Trump as the nominee went off better than expected.

Why do you think the GOP is trying so hard to crush her with bogus email scandals? They know they can't do anything about Trump now. They just have to try to see if they can push his numbers up so that he can't tank himself to let her win.

> Implting the GOP is any better then the dems
Why won't this meme die?

>On the corpse of the old, defunct republican party we'll have a chance to build a new conservative party that actually works for us, instead of against us.
You mean completely lose any influence in the culture war and proceed to escalate things via violence and mass tyranny until America has suffered major if not permanent damage.

Protip: Lighting your own ass on fire first doesn't hurt your enemies.

Both of these. Thank God Trump doesn't cuck for the GOP because of party bullshit.

>Doesn't he realize he's practically handing Hillary the victory?
Yes, yes he does.

>GoP
You mean the commies?
Fuck them.

wtf I'm a #FrankenStein now

Oh so NOW it's Trump who is ruining the GOP?
lol

>Trump doesn't cuck for the GOP
That doesn't even make sense

Fuck neocons

This man is correct

>$0.02 Shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record™

>$0.02 Shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record™