Tfw only 3 years of university left

>tfw only 3 years of university left
>that's 3 years where I have any chance of finding a gf
>after these 3 years I will have a 0% chance of finding a gf since I have no social life outside of meeting friends every now and then and uni

How do I get girls to approach me irl at uni? even for small talk. I am decent looking, not incel tier at all at least. There are not many girls in my classes too so I am at a loss, and even if there were girls in my classes, how would I approach them? Just sit beside them and talk? About what?

>pls help

Why are you asking here?

I like opinions from around the world, and being able to see who is giving me opinions.

ask them their opinion about arabs men
they would love talking about it

Literally just walk up to them and start talking about something. If they are in your class ask about an exam or dumb shit, or go study with them. Stop being such a pussy and talk to girls like you would talk to your friends, normal everyday things. Women are not aliens user

I am arab though. I don't believe in islam before spergs start sperging. And I've seen plenty of arabs get good looking girlfriends here in uni so race is not a factor in my case.

>Stop being such a pussy and talk to girls like you would talk to your friends
It's easy to say this but to actually do it is another matter.

>I am decent looking
Post pic op

I don't want to post my picture onto Sup Forums of all places. I consider myself a 7/10, maybe 7.5/10 on a good day where how I dress complements my style or whatever.

It doesn't belong here and you're not realistically going to get any useful advice which I think you know.

There are plenty of threads that don't belong on Sup Forums, go pester them instead, I need genuine advice here.

this or if they are take you down, makes some observation about things they like then do shit about it
all decent looking beta males have one problem, they have no information so they have no courage and confidence

>virgin arabs
what the fuck is wrong with you brother?
do something about yourself then, do fit, build reputation or anything that build your confidence

what uni OP?

>inb4 op is that stupid larping another day wasted poster

Yeah but those are shitposts where as this appears to be an actual request for advice so I'm just suggesting where you would get better responses

I can make conversation if I'm forced to, it's just the initial approach, how to actually meet people, how to initiate contact with girls.

Like say I am looking for a place to study and there is just one table with one girl on it, what do I do? Ask her if it's alright I sit there? I'm too pussy to do that.

I'm not comfortable with sharing that but it's in a large city in ontario. Part of me wishes I went to western where I could just pretend to be a chad frat boy and be the token arab for the group of white chads and get their sloppy seconds.

Also I have next to no friends lol

That's okay. I don't have many friends. In fact most of the time at Uni I sit by myself in the library because I enjoy being alone. You don't need friends to talk to girls

I sit in the library too a lot. Even days where I don't have classes I still go, just hoping that maybe something will happen for once in my life.

Well there are all kinds of people in a big university, what kind of girls are you interested in? I’m not really familiar with universities in Canada, but i assume it’s not that different from us. If you like those ultra extroverted restraint-lacking fun-loving sorority chicks you can always join a frat or it’s Canadian equivalent. If you want a conservative Christian girl you should join a bible study or something. Join organizations you are interested in and try to meet girls there, since girls in these organizations tend to have interests similar to yours

Your attitude sounds horrible. You're literally telling yourself you cant do basic things everyone does. Sorry to say but you'll never make it if youre so negative about yourself.

Why not make something happen instead of waiting? Do you often see cute girls from any of your classes in the library?

ffs, like i just said, meeting girl is either natural or observation,
you know your target, you naturally or pretend you fit her then she will wet for you if you're patiently and deceptive enough
you seems have no confidence, women are not that special holy creature or shit, some even are just pathetic as beta male, they are boys but potentially likes/rejects you anytime
so just meet them and talk if you want things randomly, then move on if you fail

you can't just wait for girl talk to you if you are not handsome or have good reputation

this guys know it

You're probably right but I was raised in a very strict and oppressive environment. For example, I wasn't allowed to play soccer (was told to study instead), wasn't allowed to go out with friends at night during highschool days (was told to study lmao).

My parents would beat me for even daring to consider speaking to girls too (when I was 15, my father saw me texting a girl and broke my phone, was phoneless for the duration of highschool after). I was just raised this way, I'm sure if I had empathetic, nonmuslim and approachable parents who encouraged me to be social then I'd have ended up different. They're good parents who provide for me so I shouldn't hate on them, but this one aspect of theirs I dislike.

I want to stay as far away as religion as possible, preferably a girl who was raised in a religious background but is now irreligious but still maintains modesty (like myself basically).

Frats do exist but if you didn't join first year you might as well never join. There aren't many organizations I'm interested in either.

I see some cute girls every now and then but it's literally impossible to approach them as they're usually in groups with other girls. I don't like any of the girls in my program either, but I would like to speak to some of them if possible. These people already have social groups, and I can't just forcibly insert myself into them.

>university
I just got told by a friend how my school's rugby team litterally ran a train on a girl from another school while they were out in a competition. Also snapchatted all of it. Mad the shit that happens that you never suspect because you're a slight shut-in like me.

/blog

What about going to a bar near campus? Alcohol makes talking to people easier (make sure not to convince yourself you need alcohol to talk to people)

Post the snapchats

Yeah your parents sound shitty but you're an adult now and have to realize that and work on your issues and get over them.

Hope you realize that blaming your parents now won't help you and thinking of "what if" scenarios wont either. At the very least stop putting yourself down, in all your posts thus far you're self deprecating and making yourself to be the victim. This is merely a glimpse into how you feel about yourself which harms your results.

hey OP are you a commuterfag? If not then you have NO EXCUSE

I don't have them. As I said, had to get told this by a friend. Think the rival school was Essca business school but that's about it.

my routine is literally wake up, shower, go to class, sit down hoping someone sits beside me and strikes conversation (never happens), finish class, sit in a stall at the library and wait for my next class, repeat until the day/classes are over and then go home. What can I do to change this?

I know, I've eavesdropped some conversations of guys saying how they fingered this girl... or smoked weed all weekend with this other girl, I just feel that I'm missing out completely.

Wouldn't that just be the same result? Nobody will approach a guy sitting by himself. I went to a bar unknowingly once since I was hungry, noticed it was a bar and just got some food and left, I don't see what's so special about it.

Yes, I think if I moved out for university I wouldn't have these problems but that's probably just excuses. My commute is about 30 minutes.

"what if" scenarios are all I have that keep me from plunging into deep depression desu

Well it’s only your first year. A lot of things can happen in three years. Maybe you should stop worrying about the future and let whatever is going to happen happen. You can always go with Tesla/Isaac Newton route if things don’t work out ;)

Just be yourself

>tfw only 2 years of universiy left

I'm in second year, my program lasts 5 years

I wish I could be myself, but 'myself' has been forever repressed and there's no way for it to 'be'

>What can I do to change this?

Maybe join a club? Why don't you start a conversation with someone instead? "Hoping" someone starts one with you doesn't make sense, you know it will never happen.

>I know, I've eavesdropped some conversations of guys saying how they fingered this girl... or smoked weed all weekend with this other girl, I just feel that I'm missing out completely.
I hate that it's come to quoting the cancerous pit that is /r9k/, but it's like they say, it can almost come to feel as if you're living in a different world from everyone because of how little proof you have for all this going down.

I'm not a virgin either but people being so chill about how easy it is to finger a girl is madenning to me. Then again, we're still quite a prudish country in spite of all the memes there are for us, so I don't feel too awful. Half the people I know I thought would be chads ended up only having sex at university/equivalent here so it's not so bad that I've got none under my belt yet.

Oh yeah and two years left for me. At this point just holding out for an internship in Asia where to get sluts.

only having sex once*

For starters drop the negativity and go out of your way to meet people. You had a fucked up childhood but it's time for you to take control of the situation. Man the fuck up and next time you see a girl by herself go up to her and start a conversation, it's even better if she's ugly because that way you just act normal

>"umm why is this guy trying to talk to me"

I've tried starting conversations with guys in my classes for practise or whatever, it's never meaningful and the relationship doesn't go beyond saying hey to one another every now and then.

Yeah it is maddening, It's like life threw me a silver spoon in terms of opportunity for education and girls, but I'm only able to eat half of it and be starved of the other because of my own insecurities and incompetence.

I overheard another conversation by a semichad asking another semichad why he stopped fucking this girl and that he was gonna fuck her instead. It's unbelievable, I would never treat a girl like that but guys like this just get everything going for them in life.

and then there comes the realization that even if I do stop being a pussy, the threat of my zealously religious parents, relatives, and the muslim community overall constantly breathes down my neck

Okay so you're literally making up scenarios of how you will fail in your head before you do something?

Just do it 10 times and report back here and tell us what happened. By the sounds of it you have nothing to lose. Hell just do anything, what you're doing now is the road to a rope and ceiling fan.

I appreciate your advice and will try to apply it, but again, how? Say tomorrow I sit beside some girl, what do I try to do?

>I would never treat a girl like that
Stop that shit nice guy shit, you have to low-key be a dick. For all you know the girl enjoys being fucked by a different guy every week

Hey I’m in university too with only 3 years left, and I am a kissless hugless handholdless virgin too. The whole issue of tfwnogf is only as serious and severe as your mind allows it to be. Stop thinking about how you are always lonely and sad, and focus on other things in life. If you are going to meet “the one”,then you eventually will, and if you don’t then you just have to accept it. Having a gf won’t magically make everything better

I can joke around and poke fun at them, but I can never think of them as dirty whores (even though they might in fact be dirty whores)

this
shit is hard than it should be because women tend to value men less than men value women
wait them in pitiful adult situation and they will need you for foods, house and social status instead alpha chads dick and manipulative omega

>pitiful adult situation and they will need you for foods, house and social status instead alpha chads dick and manipulative omega
by which time they've already had sex with multiple guys and are looking for the 'nice guy' to settle down with

Why do you guys even want girlfriends? If you're really that desperate to put your penis in something then take a vacation in southeast asia

I want something real. I know for certain if I had a girlfriend I'd strive to be more as a person in many ways.

Like many of us, you were shown too many comfy movies and stories as a child, what you desire does not exist

I've seen it exist just by looking at people who have gfs at uni lol

id had a healthy social life while in uni
i was regulary meeting girls, altough never got to sleep with one
after uni I meet no one, except for my collegues, 90% of them are men and the only qts around are taken by the big bosses
you're fucked

guess it's a hard knock life

Are you doing engineering? You'll get over it and not even care anymore after an year or two, and will be burdened by huge amounts of work.
If not, then go fuck yourself normie.

Yes lol, I am already basically dying (doing EE and comp sci). I am starting to struggle a lot now, over half the people originally enrolled in first year have dropped or failed after 2nd year first semester. I think if I don't start getting social groups to get help for assignments and stuff I'm fucked...

I want to say thank you to everyone who replied, I will try to apply your advice and maybe make another follow up sometime soon

Actually make an effort and do things then come back and tell us how it went. Good luck.

>tfw 23 year old, ex army, motorcycle riding, /fit/ virgin

I'm gonna go to uni as mature student but I'm not holding my breath I will lose my virginity

23 is nothing, if you still look 18-22 nobody will notice

I look fucking 17

99% of people are really shit, you have to be one of them to make friends, or girlfriends in the case of dealing with the opposite sex which are also just as shit as the guys.
you haven't been compelled to make either friends or girlfriends because you know the people presently available to fulfill that role don't belong in your life. you can only invest in your future where you will have power and money so as to subjugate the invalids

Computer science (even first-year) was kind of rough. Out of all the students in my class, only like 7 people went on to the upper classes. The begging, like all things, starts off relatively easy. However, it gets really difficult, even more so when you're lazy and like to procrastinate. It's bizarre that some people actually like to do that shit in their free time

What happens if you don't get into upper classes?

Be black... Muslim or Indian.
For real, that is all Canadian sluts... I mean women care about.

Yeah I'm doing electrical engineering and comp sci... I almost died first year because of the work load but I learned to manage my time well and learned how to study properly (learned how I learn best basically).

My class sizes first year were in the 2-300's for each class, now it's more around 50-60 and I won't be surprised if it gets even smaller

black sure
muslim, ehh depends, I'm """"muslim"""" but race never factored in to girls liking or disliking me
I've never seen an indian with a good looking white girl, if I ever did, the indian was a chad god in terms of facial features and personality

Why do you have to date outside your race

I have no ties or care for my original culture, my kids would end up white completely if I married a white girl so what's wrong with that? race is bs btw

If race is bullshit then marry a nice ayrab girl

no thanks, unless she is nonreligious and modest

I'm just perplexed why every non-white is obsessed with white women

I'm not obsessedd with them, it's just they're a lot easier to deal with than arab girls

with arab girls you have their entire family to deal with lol, then in my case you have the fact that they're going to be religious to deal with

I just want an escape man

haha imagine that, going through uni without ever meeting someone...
haha yeah

major in something else

I am 25yo, didn't go to uni and have no friends. I am REALLY fucked.

Yeah, I didn't mind the first month or so, but It got really hard, and Instead of using my free time to study, I spent most of my time going to parties and getting drunk. Not to mention that Computer science doesn't exactly come naturally to me.

It doesn't come naturally to me either, it boggles my mind too how there are people that do this shit for fun, I have respect for their autism in many ways.

What do you do now? Were you able to damage control?

I just chose a major that focuses more on actual web development and security than a full-fledged software engineer. It feels like a meme degree, but surprisingly there's quite a bit money to be made. It's a little late to change now, but if I had the time, I would've probably re- majored in accounting or business. I guess there's always grad school (if I can somehow manage to afford it).