Mfw browsing Sup Forums

>mfw browsing Sup Forums

One day you will realise that all of your struggles were in vain.

Superior beings (such as myself) have ascended to a higher plane of existence where politics is irrelevant to their lifestyle of enlightenment.

All of you Christcucks, Drumpf supporters and Alt-right fagguettes need to read some Stirner.

>being spooked by Stirner

gay

that fag needed to eat a handful of these

I'd like to take to him after he's had his ego popped and see what he thinks about consciousness then..

>flag
you don't believe any of this.

>he allowed himself to become a slave to avoiding spooks, one of the greatest spooks of our time
If you acknowledge spooks, but pursue them for your own enjoyment or self satisfaction, there is literally nothing wrong with it. Avoiding spooks on principle is a spook itself if you arn't getting pleasure out of it

Shut up spook.

>Unironically spookposting

Fuck off, /his/

Oh shit I'm now #mentallhill

What do I read in order to get into Stirner? After a cursory glance at Wikipedia I think that his ideas are neat, but I am not sure where to start.

anyone else thinks stirner profile is kinda scary. Idk man it's the way he does that thing with his eyebrows

This. It's what the Jewish cunts moved onto when we killed their gay ass nihilistic atheism

OP is a faggot

Don't read Stirner. Read Bastiat. Read Tolstoy. Read Leibniz. Don't read fucking spook man.

Just read his main book.

Can one of you obscure Hegelian Ethical Egoist Himalayan Mandala board posters tell me what this "Spooks" meme means?

Lurk more.

Oh cmon lurking won't enlighten me and I ain't reading all that amoral shit philosophy just for memes.

hey dickhead, do you realize without "spooks" to hold civilization together, we would still be living like a bunch of abo-tier tribal niggers?

This. Based burger is based

>unironically following Stirner

wew lad

There’s only two reason’s why Stirner is popular really. One, because people don’t feel like they lived up to their responsibilities or aspirations, and they want to escape that pain. Two, Stirner makes arguments that are very easy to understand. Having said that those are two very good reasons. It is a philosophy that gives both escape and power, while making sense and being easy to understand, what’s not to love, right?

Because it numbs your awareness of being an unconscious instrument of others. Instead of looking at what you should be, Stirner would call it a spook, and assume what you were assigned is all there is, a person would rush into the comfort of that assignment to hide from the pain of potential. Instead of realising that all their emotions are trained to correspond with certain things, they simply dump morality and think they are ‘free’, but one wouldn’t be, and merely are all the less free for thinking they’ve found the one true secret to freedom, because now in every way they are controlled, saying it’s their own egoistic impulse doing it.

if you're not interested in educating yourself you need to fuck right off of Sup Forums, faggot

You can get everything you need just from the memes. Stirner's "philosophy" is Rand-tier.

Oh Shit

I'm now

#guy_who_posts_on_pol_but_pretends_hes_superior_to_people_who_post_on_pol

We posting stirner memes now?

I like you ausbro, don't go to the woolombooloo dirt monument tomorrow

>educating myself
By wasting my time on an obscure, inconsequential philosopher who is just a Phenomenologist Machiavelli? This is something not worth diving into, I get the gist. I just want to know what this spook is, from what I see it's someone who follows moral principles or any deontology. There's plenty more philosophers than Stirner to delve into. At least Kierkegaard has a better doodle.

>superior, enlightened beings shitpost on Sup Forums's Sup Forums
yeah ok then

oh i didn't realize you're a liberal. you might prefer an echo chamber like reddit where you can go talk about all the authors you read only because they agree with your world view

i understand that being challenged is hard :(

What if Stirner is a spook?

Stirner isn't worth reading though.
Just like Freud isn't worth reading.
Just like Rand isn't worth reading.
Just like astrology shit isn't worth reading.

>liberal

How old are you kid, and you should understand that Kierkegaard is ten thousand times more based than Stormer

Not the other guy, but good grief

you only think something isn't worth reading because you're a pretentious know-it-all. you're not smarter than anyone, asshole

Yeah, he looks like a spook

This is true. The whole "I should waste time reading stupid ideas so I better understand why they're wrong" meme is stupid

Literal nihilism masquerading as some other bullshit.

i'm not defending stirner. basic reading comprehension skills applied to my first post in this thread would indicate that

Fedora tipping intensifies.

>muh Stirner autist
Stirner was a flaming fucking faggot and objectively wrong.

Fuck off, OP.

No, I say it isn't worth reading because the only insight you can derive from that shit is "how to draw improper conclusions from existing premises" and "how to try and ad hoc structure my arguments to try to fit with my conclusions".

Drink bleach op. That guy sucks

>objectivity
>sexual orientation

well spook'd

>some lesser known continental philosopher has now become the face of millenial pseudointellectualism and arrogance on Sup Forums

it's real spooky when you think about

this

This is exactly what a spook would write

What if I do know it all? Prove I don't.

> that flag

If you read his wiki page you basically get the idea 2bh

It's retarded just like atheism

that's narrow-minded. your opinion on a matter is childish if you aren't actually informed on the matter. you don't have to read it to be convinced, but read it to be informed so you know what you're fucking saying when you have a counterargument. how can you say someone is wrong if you don't even know what they said?

Stirner is a meme "philosopher"

name drop some good phillies for me my friend

S P O O K

>that's narrow minded
If you want to do a line-by-line reading with Stirner with me, I can tell you exactly where Stirner fucks up. He does it alot.

I wasted my time reading The Ego and Its Own. I gained absolutely nothing from it other than "oh yeah you can be wrong that way too". Just like with Freud. Just like with Rand. Just like with astrological shit.

A demonologist transcended mongolist professor and Geist activist was flying a plane, known CIA.

"Before the flight begins, you must get on your knees and worship the end of history and accept that Absolute Idealism is the most highly-evolved sophism to make us feel good about ourselves the continent has ever known, even greater than self-serving petit-bourgeois protestant theology right after I file this flight plan with the Agency!"

At this moment an uncaring if he was brave because being judged by illusionary social standards was of no importance to him, egoist, unique girl's school teacher who had smoked more than 15000 cigars in Hippel's winebar and understood the spookiness of all ideology and supported whatever he felt like stood up and held up "Der Einzige und sein Eigentum".

"You're a big guy."

The arrogant Bane smirked synthetically and smugly replied "Only in relation to you, I'm not big at all, decadent egoist, its the stern, reluctant working of reason towards the full realization of itself in perfect freedom which makes the fire rise!"

"It's been a few years (time is nothing) since I, Bane, created it. if it was not mine, and idealism, as you say, is not a spook...for if I pulled off the mask of reason and embraced insanity, you'd know that if I removed your mask it would be extremely painful."

CIA was visibly shaken, and dropped his copy of Plato's dialogues.

The mercenaries applauded and all started milk shops that day and accepted their Self-Enjoyment as the end of philosophy. An eagle named "Union of Egoists" flew into the room and perched atop the copy of "Stirner's Critics" and shed a beer on the hardcover. "Ich hab' Mein Sach' auf Nichts gestell" was said several times, and Renzo Novatore himself showed up and demonstrated how hand grenades are nothing but a means of killing police officers.

CIA lost his flight plan and the plane was crashed with no survivors that very day, his flight plan was disregarded for all eternity.

that you think educating yourself was a waste of your time is disappointing to hear. whatever, enjoy thinking you're better than everyone while producing absolutely nothing to actually prove you're intelligence

it must feel nice up in that ivory towers of yours, user

Spooks be ideas like government, morals, etc. that people believe in even though they have no real power in them.

Spooks being another word for ghost he referred to them as phantoms since they in a way haunt people.

>you're
fuck

It's pretty hard to actually dispute what stirner is saying. Not that i think ancap is the best way of running things but pretty hard to debate that anything matters or exists unless you think it matters or exists.

Educating myself on useless garbage is a waste of time.
When I read a book that takes six hundred pages to tell me that the grass is green, I wasted my time - my time was better spent doing something else. Little something called "opportunity cost" in this world.

>Renzo Novatore

I'm an an-cap but even I have to give you props for that name drop

10/10 story would laugh again and share at an IWW meeting.

an-cap here again.

stirner was not an an-cap. closer, definitely, like benjamin tucker for example, and an-caps are necessarily individualists/egoist but not all individualists/egoists are ancaps.

hell ayn rand egoists still believe in gooberment.

All philosophers are memes my friend, it takes a special kind of autism to try to act like a book says

t. sheep herding layman

Is it too late for me to tip my fedora to you?

comment filtered

t.