L
A
R
A

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 10th is deadline

When she meets her prior incarnations, do you think they would fuck?

that raises a question:
if time lords can change gender on regeneration, what is stopping them from impregnating a past/future self and keeping the species from dying out?

Maybe Nine to Twelve.

marthas theme is GOAT

I guess this is the most fitting thread theme |:

youtu.be/7vHnCoURs7E

looms

Doctor Who is dead

I'm preparing to masturbate on Claudia Boleyn
Ask me anything

Can you please stay on topic and stop spamming this ugly 'woman'?

First for jack miles is a genuinely shitty human being who rewrote scripts after claudia was cast so he could kiss her and she rightfully jumped ship because of it

The genderfluid genius indeed has their flaws

Friendly reminder the /who/ Foreman audio is nearly done, just needs a lady to do Nirvi's lines

are you the user who was meant to post his dick after S10 wasn't all kino?

who
what

What lube do you use, or do you go in dry?

If Edge won't do it, can't someone just do a Miss Piggy voice for Nirvi?

does it need to be a lady?

Also, not discounting what you say because I'm sure it was a factor, but the official line is Claudia dropped out after her overdose/suicide attempt? cause of stress and all that
In case some anons aren't up to date on their Foreman lore

Hey man, I just posted the OP, I'm not the one spammin'

you need to read up on /who/ lore

blackveilentertainment.org/foreman

But you are CONTRIBUTING TO IT!

CEASE CONTRIBUTING

CEASE CONTRIBUTING

CEASE

I'm not the director of the audio, who seems to be a lovely bloke that's done good work organising it all, so I can't really answer that. I i r c he said as a last resort a man doing a lady's voice would have to work.
The director guy has links to the scripts and stuff, he'll read this eventually I'm sure

we aren't all circumcised americans you know

Let /who/ die amirite

Who's better? Luke Newman or Jack Miles?

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Foreman
^ Better source

On a more meta level I think a tonne of wind was taken out of Foreman's sails when Capaldi Who started and was a lot more noticeably...ugh, how to put this. There were less flippant things to get misconstrued as sexism and whatnot, and it was character-based enough it was pretty clear that Moff deeply cared about characters like Clara and Missy. So the "WE'RE REBELLING AGAINST SEXIST DOCTOR WHO BY MAKING A PROGRESSIVE DOCTOR WHO" narrative that Foreman was born out of got undercut really badly. What was left was basically the genderfluid genius' vanity project, which explains a lot of why it hasn't gone well since. What passion is left? Why does it need to exist?

>Nirvi was raised in a loving family and always found her interests nourished and her choices supported - even when she abandoned her faith in Islam

This isn't a very realistic narrative tbqh

edgy

I remember Foreman was announced right after Series 8 ended though.

Was it? More fool I then. I guess I could weakly push my point as by the time now of S9 and S10 it was pretty clear Capaldi Who was fundamentally different from Matt Who in those ways, but t b h there's not much meat on that bone.

I am convinced that Neo is Claudia
it explains so much

/who/ I challenge you to the Moff challenge
Between now and Christmas, watch the following episodes
>The Empty Child
>The Doctor Dances
>The Girl in the Fireplace
>Blink
>Silence in the Library
>Forest of the Dead
>The Eleventh Hour
>The Beast Below
>The Time of Angels
>Flesh and Stone
>The Pandorica Opens
>The Big Bang
>A Christmas Carol
>The Impossible Astronaut
>Day of the Moon
>A Good Man Goes to War
>Let's Kill Hitler
>The Wedding of River Song
>The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe
>Asylum of the Daleks
>The Angels Take Manhattan
>The Snowmen
>The Bells of Saint John
>The Name of the Doctor
>The Day of the Doctor
>The Time of the Doctor
>Deep Breath
>Into the Dalek
>Listen
>Time Heist
>The Caretaker
>Dark Water
>Death in Heaven
>Last Christmas
>The Magician's Apprentice
>The Witch's Familiar
>The Girl Who Died
>The Zygon Inversion
>Heaven Sent
>Hell Bent
>The Husbands of River Song
>The Pilot
>Extremis
>The Pyramid at the End of the World
>World Enough and Time
>The Doctor Falls
Are you Moff enough to complete the challenge?

But like, seriously, where did you get these photos

i bet every doctor who dvd i own claudia has no idea what a drashig is. meanwhile neo spams them all the time.

I have literally been doing this already since the finale, except I'm watching every episode not just the Moffinator's ones

Nice trips, but wouldn't a better idea to stream all these episodes so that we can comment and watch them all together?

Nice trips
And looking at A Good Man Goes to War through to The Snowmen, I never realised how shit Series 6 part 2 and Series 7 part 1 sucked.

could you guys politely never make another thread on Sup Forums again? thanks :) !

youtube.com/watch?v=phhgNy319X8

>no Continuity Errors, Curse of Fatal Death, the Least Important Man, What I Did on My Christmas Holidays by Sally Sparrow, Corner of the Eye, or Letter from the Doctor
Pleb.

I fully endorse this suggestion

I didn't post those photos. And I don't know why anons are acting like they're some big secret, if you google "Claudia Boleyn" they're right there on the google images first page, from her tumblr

>forgetting time crash and the night of the doctor
embarrassing

That's easy mode. Hard mode would be including every other show that Moffat wrote. Press Gang, Joking Apart, Chalk, Murder Most Horrid, Coupling, Jekyll, Sherlock, etc.

Bonus Round: The Adventures of Tintin movie.

>Press Gang, Joking Apart, Chalk, Murder Most Horrid, Coupling, Jekyll, Sherlock
I'm planning to go through all those next year, to combat Moff withdrawals when he leaves Who

>"IS HE HERE? IS THE DOCTOR HERE?"
>AND
>MATT LUCAS

im doing a full nu-who rewatch so

youtu.be/rY-FJvRqK0E

you have 6.34 seconds to defend posting this video by explaining how it is /who/-related

this is epic

nardy or nardie?

Eve Myles is a great actress. Do you agree?

poor defence

Me and you user? Right now? In the stream? You'll have to find the episodes but I'll be up at least another 4 hours.

Yes. The whole Torchwood cast is comprised of genuinely fantastic actors.

Vicki's space dog was a shrimp

yup torchwood cast is all great

Introducing KERO KERO BONITO
as
THE WAR SHRIMP

She's good

Love this

Torchwood and SJA had GOAT casts, so why did Class have none of that?

youtube.com/watch?v=pkYAiKHnFoY

Their audios together are GOAT

because it turns out spin offs are better when people actually care about the part of the main show that your spinning off.

Torchwood's characterkino > Capaldi's era characterflick

you can't argue with that
Owen's trilogy is amazing stuff
Deaths of two main characters are amazingly touching

Introducing
TORCHWOOD
as
THE WAR TORCHWOOD

when rhys "died" in series 1 I was legitimately upset because he was so fucking good
thank christ he didn't actually

Her Tumblr is all Emmerdale Farm memes. Mental health is a serious.

t b h all i remember was sex gas and kid meth

Does she have hairy arms? How much can she grow?

I want to cum in her mouth badly.

user...

Hey, I like how you write out your abbreviations!

He gets some audios to himself

I loved how gwen was the main character at the beggining and then the show slowly treated everyone the same

i can't believe she made an 8min song personifying her vagina. and it's actually good

Is that what it's about? I can't really hear lyrics in music

>Deaths of two main characters are amazingly touching
Tbqh while it was sad to see Owen and Tosh die, Exit Wounds was a legitimately bad episode and ruined it. The "touching" part of Torchwood was all the actual character building, not the lazy knocking of it all down. Ianto's death was possibly even worse, since it wasn't just done because the actors were leaving, and the cast of the show was already too small - without him it just feels lacking, and I think Ianto's absence is part of why Miracle Day was mediocre.

Why is she still wit that loser? She needs to be true to herself and sleep with everyone, like Jack does. Didn't Owen fuck her too, what a slag?

Holy FUCK I forgot how good they were together. I need to rewatch Torchwood very badly.

Exit Wounds isn't bad. Maybe it's underwhelming, but I don't see how its bad
Fragments is golden though.

the sex gas episode is legitimately good and I will fight you

yeah, "celestia" is her vagina. the lyrics are about rape culture and how society forces her to cover it up both physically (clothes) and socially (by not talking about it)

she also has a rap feature apparently: youtube.com/watch?v=CxQ9Ua9PcjE

>Half-Indian Half-English
one of the best combos

Before Miracle Day, I thought they were building Lois Habiba, that one woman who blew up Jack, and Rhys as the next generation of Torchwood that Gwen would train. But that didn't amount to anything.

youtu.be/Ta3ENPUP5k4

Some Torchwood character building scenes from a great ep by Chibnall

lol some of the s1 character stuff is so dodgy I try to pretend it didn't happen

Damn I thought it was an Anne Boleyn thing. Song's p good for the genre though, i d k how some musicians just do singles then let years pass though.

Her fling with Owen was following Countrycide, and was simply a result of a buildup of sexual tension and the right amount of pressure from work to cause something to happen. It wasn't love, and it didn't amount to anything.

j f c cats, this rap song is terrible, bring back celestia

nirvi 3.0

I saw a chick on youtube and she was Italian and she said that her cousin (Naomi) is in the movie and the's proud

>instagram.com/p/BSoy9QaBkWK/?taken-by=clari_borghi
>[email protected] not yet! I said it beacuse my cousin Naomi is the Pink ranger in the movie, i'm proud

How is that possible that she's 'indian english' but has an italian cousin?

Yeah but there's also the occasional gem

>mfw someone says doctor who isnt real

I want Chibnall to make S11 have a slightly larger TARDIS team and make it have a GOAT ensemble of lovable chums like Torchwood

>j f c cats, this rap song is terrible, bring back celestia

i know right? british rap (grime) is generally shit because of the accent. it's just not made for hard music

it's real alright

real gay

lmfao

I agree, and support a shrimp companion