Praise Science!

>All races are equal
>Race has no scientific basis
>Non-blacks cannot even remotely compete with blacks in athletic events like the 100m dash

Can someone give me the current progressive explanation for this? I don't want to sound like a bigot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvZMm58iXpU
youtu.be/I1RrMaOEOB4?t=2m42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cheetahs are faster than whites too. Let's see them create a modern civilization.

They have practice running from cops.

They're only equal when they're being judged against whites, equality isn't for you.

It's okay because it's not something whites are better at

There was only 1 nigga top dog faster than me at those sprints and I wasn't even a sprinter on my track team.

LOOK AT ME IM A NIGGER
(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=mvZMm58iXpU

To even ask that kind of a question makes you a bigot.

First response best response.

>100m final at the olympic games
>your high school in a fly over state

>There was only 1 nigga top dog faster than me at those sprints and I wasn't even a sprinter on my track team.
WOW LOOK AT THIS TRANK ALLSTAR FROM EAST BUMFUCK

How can the white man even compete?

>literally evolved hunting down animals by running after them with a crude weapon until the animal was exhausted
>while whites discovered electricity and designed firearms

there's a reason they're performing sports for our entertainment my man

they work harder for their dream :^)

This so much.

As I made this thread I just watched an old grey haired Irishman smoke some niggers and finish 1st in the semifinal of 400m hurdles

It was his training and will to win, bigots!

>Non-blacks cannot even remotely compete with blacks in athletic events like the 100m dash
Non blacks are leading in other sprinting events right now. I mean even just before Bolt ran his run a non black took the wr for 400m from a black man.

youtu.be/I1RrMaOEOB4?t=2m42s

>A 75% black South African is not black because his grandfather was a Dutchman who fucked a sheeboon

I don't know as far as men but there is definitely some predisposition to natural strength right?
Back in 80s white women beat the fuck out of black women in the 100m and similar events.
no not all races are equal, some are longer than others. the 100m race isn't the same as the 110m hurdles duh.

It's just a tendency. It's not racism and it doesn't mean every black guy is going to be an athlete.