Why aren't you happily married like this man Sup Forums?

Why aren't you happily married like this man Sup Forums?

>cuck so proud of throwing his youth away so carelessly so he puts down other people around his age that can do whatever they want by calling them "immature"

Never fall for the Family meme

Then how in the fuck are you supposed to propagate the white race?

I can assure you Muslims and other assorted minorities have no qualms with this.

Who cares? Is it even worth saving at this point?

Burn it down.

>please share as a birthday gift
>pls share it
>i need validation ;_; pls
Cuck

One shekel has been deposited into your account.
You can use it to feed bagels to your 17 kiklets

I became a father at 24, and I think this googly-eyed fuck is a sanctimonious prick. Parenthood is a fucking grind, and it doesn't make you superior to anyone else just by virtue of living it. It is without a doubt the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, but the whole notion of the holier-than-thou superiority complex that some of these fucks get sickens me. Fulfilling your biological directive is not a free ticket into the cool kids club.

Its not worth it, bro

He's a bitter new male that forgot why we are on this planet. Some bloodlines are meant to die off

Once you get around your mid to late 20's and see ur friends getting married and having kids you realize whats important

You can't complain that the world is going to shit because of savage brown people if you aren't creating the next wave of white saviors.

He's going to be singing a different tune when the child support BS hits him hard.

>raising a family and not living in perpetual childhood is being a cuck
Wew

I am.

Hoping to start trying for a kid around christmas time.

best thing in my life is being married. I've never been happier. My secret? I made sure she was my best friend and then locked that shit down.

>also, cute doesnt fade with age, it only gets cuter.

found the kike
another kike

damn I should be Gestapo. Im finding all the marxists kikes.

Some of this is the fault of girls btw. Note I said girls and not women. I've dated a lot of girls, and only one or two women.

Leave him and his common-law wife's two kids alone.

that fucking post
>i hate my life so much I've created this imaginary enemy
>this enemy represents everything I want to do and be
>I'll tear this enemy down to show that the shitty life I live and sacrifice for, is really the better life
>I want to trick others into thinking my life is something to strive for so I wont be alone
look at his dead and lifeless eyes
fucking kill yourself

This. The prick doesn't even have a few years of fatherhood in and here he is, very proud customer of shitty, defective condoms.

spotted the severely mentally ill presumably white Trumpcucklings

Come november, when your ebin godemperor loses by 200+ electoral votes, where will you be?

Business and battle give experience, pride and honor. If you fail, you either go broke or die.

You fail marriage (in that you get divorced), you go broke and feel like you're being tortured before death...which can last nearly two decades.

Poor bastard doesn't even realize it.

At least he got kids out of the deal, then. Not all women are child support vampires, you just have to find the few that remain pure and go for them exclusively.

>A woman
>Your best friend

I was. The problem isn't men. The problem is women. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO BE FUCKING MOTHERS AND WIVES AGAIN?!!

He's hover handing his own wife.

holy shit

well spotted

I'm actually completely OK with OPs pic apart from he takes for granted the effect the assault ododeen society has had on relationships. The sad truth is that even among what we would call "good people" shooting for monogamy is playing against the odds. Shit I bet this guy is divorced in ten years.

Why? The corner stone of relationships has be moved. The world has gotten incredibly small and everything from movies to drink adverts is promoting sex. The beauty of family and the individual has long since been in the back seat behind young sexuality and charisma. Women are always looking for the bigger better deal. Men never grow to feel satisfied with their time to soil their wild oats. Society has grown too much of an aversion to growing old. We throw our elders in homes and try to deny aging for so long that our youth are disconnected to our seniors and in turn throw them away. End it all.

Because gay marriage is still not legal here.

>I'm a man
>cuck beard and stupid face

Seriously though. If people just fucking read basic economics and took an objective look at the state of things, they wouldn't resort to dumb ass shaming tactics.

People are broke. You can't get married and have kids if you're broke.

You can call people living at home Peter Pan Syndrome, or you can call it being broke as fuck.

Women don't want to marry these guys.

Women increasingly compete over a smaller pool of college educated men. They don't marry down.

>The adult world doesn't need more boys
True, but that's what you'll get when there's no opportunities for these boys to become men. After all, hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And weak men create hard times.

>Who will fight for romance and commit quickly
Yes goyim. Whilst the woman cheats and then divorces you and takes all your shit. They don't give a fuck about you anyway.

Also:

>Men who don't what I think needs to be done aren't men. Men who don't bend over backwards for ungrateful women who want to fuck Chads aren't men.

Fuck sake senpai. Cunts like these need to get off their high horse. She's probably on Tinder every night.

>beta faggot feels the the need to tell the world he's a man

WEW

Marriage doesn't prevent your women from cheating on you. It is only to your disadvantage to get married, it's best to have a religious ceremony among friends and family than sign a legal document. Believe me.

Yeah good luck with that shit, have you seen how toxic society is now. I know there are good people, but it's like finding a fucking needle in a haystack now.

i'm only 19

The girl will grow up to become a coalburning whore, the boy will be a virgin Sup Forumsack. So much for the "traditional white family" meme.

Oldfag here.
Wait til his daughter is getting blacked in middle school and his wife has an affair or two and 100 extra lbs under her belt.
Then let's see what he posts.

My thoughts as well after I saw the pic and read the blog.

Everyone goes their own way in life. There is no right way to live. Me and my girl aren't having kids. Don't want em'.

If you're gay, you can still get married, same as everyone else. You just have to be married to someone of the other sex, otherwise it wouldn't be marriage. That's not the law, it's just the objective definition of marriage ever since marriage has existed.

He is right, but it is absurd to ignore the culture that surround us that is suffocating marriage.

I would with a virgin girl who did not keep herself with jackasses. There is none to find, so why compromise?

100% that woman will end up cheating on him.

Society has taught woman that cheating is ok.

>CEO telling others to just man up

i just don't get how its selfish to not want to have children or be married. someone explain.

what makes you think I'm not already happily married? I'm serious! Even my wife's son and I get along well. Seriously!

because I am free

Because 99% of woman are no better than a succubus

Fuck off dude, we need to shame and bully these faggot manchildren into submission. Same with these career oriented cosmopolitan women.

you aren't giving the state future tax payers

Gee, I wonder (((who could be behind this post)))

He's obviously a cuck to his wife's demand for a family to feel fulfilled or leave him for Chad

He sees his childless peers waiting for CRISPR babies and gets jelly as fuck at their travels and sports cars and real estate investments

Believe it or not, not everyone is as much of a massive fuck up as your cuck dad.

Propagate when you're 40 and rich. We have the technology

Marriage is enslavement to your wife.

>Muslims and shits having 8 kids per woman.

Aw shit they so cucked!

you know you are right but are going to get butthurt replies from forever alones.

so you saying you are a...pedo? and this is girls fault?

Become the chad. Spread your seed to the world.

If you are a weakling, women will show no mercy for you.

>long dating relationships are bad

Underrated

He looks like a fucking cuck though.

He made the right decision but he's singing the wrong tune. Men are constantly bombarded with these stupid messages about what women think men should be that they start to tune out. This message is condescending and stupid and it won't do anything other than score browny points with women who already agree with what he's saying. No man who was ever on the fence about marriage heard someone say "Focusing on making your dreams and desires a reality is stupid and courage in business and battle is the opposite of being a good father. If you were a TRUE MAN like me you'd give up on any personal motivations and passions and do whatever your wife tells you to do every day" and did anything other than scoff.

If you want men to start marrying, talk about how marriage is the natural result of the kind of masculinity that men already value instead of telling them the things they value are stupid. Talk about owning a woman in the most complete sense, about what a proof of success it is to pass yourself on and how deeply accomplished it will make them feel. Tie it in to what they already value, but don't tell them that adventure and initiative is stupid and marriage is the opposite of it, because all it will do is turn people away. There were 348K women who said "Yeah, you tell em!" and about as many men who snickered privately. Nothing changed.

I never talk to women, I'm a kissless handholdless virgin, I can barely talk to my family let alone handle a relationship. Why would any woman be interested in marrying me? Why the hell would I want to force misery upon others

I don't want to behave like that

>treat women as we would our own daughters and lead them

How patriarchal. Let's get the feminist SJWs after this guy. Also I think he just said he wants to fuck his daughter

let me love you user!

Found the woman

you've got to be part of the tumblr raid. no way a heterosexual male tries to marry hsi best friend. my best friend and i used to tag team bar whores in the parking lot. no way id' marry a filthy tag teaming degenerate.

> hoverhanding your wife

Wow really and it only took you how many posts?
Burgers being slow again.

chris hanson used to do a show about guys like you......

oh fuck man

i had to check the pic and it made me cringe so hard i actually pulled a muscle in my neck.

might have to call in to work tomorrow

Because I do not want to . I could easily marry my neighbor's daughter , but I chose not to because families usually mess , you have to accept it as a family . Better to adopt a 12 -year-old

his words are correct, however since he's pouring this praise upon himself he looks like a piece of shit.

he could have just as easily written the exact same thing without personal references, it would have been just as correct without being an asshole. some of us want families but circumstances have created difficulties.

>All these assblasted neckbearded Sup Forumstards ITT spiteful that a total fucking Beta Nu-male can still manage to find a mate and produce offspring because they're too autistic to even talk to a girl

We love you user

>implying the kids are genetically his

Just had our first kid (a fucking white male) in March. We've been together since high school - 13 years now.

Let me give you a nickels worth of free advice from a new father. That first three months after he's born is going to fuck your entire life up. Shit is normalizing now, but hormones and maternal instinct are going to turn your wife into an entirely different person. She will now live for your child exclusively. You cannot mentally prepare yourself for how different your life will be.

It's cool sometimes, we even got really lucky. He's fairly quiet, sleeps through the night, awesome when he laughs. You'll actually feel like you have purpose, which is also nice.

But damn.

>hoverhanding your own wife
>writing that many words when "young men are less mature than before and this may be bad for society" would suffice
>being a man with diarrhea of the mouth on facebook
>being a man attention whoring on your birthday on facebook when you're past your prime

At least post the full thing lad.

Shit like this breaks my heart
Mom ran out on me and my 3 other siblings when I was 2 so my poor father raised 4 children on his own and didnt get remarried till I was almost out of high school
I cant imagine how much shit like this happened to him while I was ignorant to it

Are you cute? post pics.

That's why Sup Forums is getting triggered.

This guy probably eats vegan, votes democrat and thinks race is a social construct, yet he still manages to plant his seed in a qt. He's more virile than 90% of the manchildren on this board yet he is numale cuck personified.

>cuck doesnt want to start a family and be a degenerate mgtow for the rest of his life

I'm sure they are. Doesn't that sting? Knowing this absolute beta hipster managed to do what you never will?

I am you fucktwit. Also I know you aren't talking to me. Still a fucktwit though.

He's hoverhanding his own wife, which means they don't fuck, which means the children do not have his DNA. He's one of those suckers who fall for that "real men love and raise another man's child as their own" bullshit single mom sluts sell on the Maury show.

>Needing marriage to start a family

One. It took me one post.

Call your dad and tell him you love him and you are amazed at how strong he was to raise you all and thank him, faggot.

>some bloodlines are meant to die off
>You can't complain that the world is going to shit because of savage brown people if you aren't creating the next wave of white saviors.

Breeding is easy just cum in a vagina and there you go a new human in nine months time.

the its clear you were never best friends to begin with.

Never what? Never have muscles? Never hoverhand my own wife then try to compensate with a facebook post that I then pathetically beg people to share? Never raise another man's children? Never be a beta ATM for some used up slut?

Keep 'em coming, El friend. These are really good.

If finding a chick about to hit the wall that is ready for commitment and kids is something you consider to be worthy of praise, I have a couple participation metals you should give to your wife's son.