Has a high-paying, intellectually stimulating job

>has a high-paying, intellectually stimulating job
>well respected in his field
>boss lets him get away with everything because she can't resist his bad boy charm
>free pharmaceutical grade drugs any time he wants
>intelligent qts half his age throwing themselves at him (Cameron, russian mail-order waifu)
>has a best friend who understands him and on whom he can rely utterly

Why was he depressed again?

because he has a chronic pain condition and a drug addiction because of it -- of which one side effect is depression

>muh leg pain

He was crippled, in constant pain, and addicted to dangerous narcotics that had little effect. All of this caused him to become an asshole, which destroyed his relationships and kept him from forming new ones. After enough time he adopted this persona and rationalized it, which kept him perpetually depressed.

Not really that complicated.

Also he was a nihilist in the profession of saving lives. Part of why he bails in the series finale is because he realized despite all his efforts, every person he "saved" was destined to die no matter what.

Depression doesn't have much to do with the things you have.

He most likely only adopted nihilism after he lost his leg though. The show does suggest that he at least attempted to get an understanding of religious beliefs, and he has that whole "life is pain" attitude that probably led him to the conclusion that it is also ultimately pointless.

If you never had a chronic pain then you'll never get it. I have damaged my cheek nerve and it constantly hurts like a rotten teeth. It makes me want to murder everyone, constantly.

Why didn't he just kill himself then?

>it's a house says something incredibly racist and rude to a patient but doesn't get fired episode

>that episode where he convinces a girl whose leg is trapped to amputate by telling her how he made a similar mistake with his leg and regrets it to this day
>then she dies in the ambulance as a result of the amputation

except that was discredited early on in the show when they talk about his backstory
>House doesn't do happy, pain or no pain

>House doesn't do happy
Not the same thing as being depressed, retard. Is this the shitposting general?

>depression has nothing to do with happiness
house fanboys on full damage control

>it's a house thread

I'm glad I stayed up late

>Why was he depressed again?
Because of his understanding of life and humanity. House thought very little of people, everybody lies remember? And other people are everywhere, they dictate his life professional and not while managing to be happier than him. Naturally he'd associate that happiness with stupidity and ignobility.

>baby's first strawman
generally works better when the post you're horribly misquoting isn't directly above yours

>tfw you'll never have a jewess gf with a high paying job

He was in pain.

damn this is a comfy show

This is now a /cuddy/ thread

>It's a Wilson is only mildly bothered by House treating him like shit episode

Reminder that House was a depressing asshole even before getting his leg fucked up.

>Cameron throws himself at him

Wait this really happened? I don't remember much from the show tbqh

>No House, you're not doing that! It's too risky... hey my eyes are up there!

Cuddy is overrated.

Reminder that 13 was best House gril

I didn't like her facial structure

Cuddy is the best girl on the show it is no fucking contest. She is successful, enjoys her work, has a libido, sexy as fuck, and wants a fucking baby. She is everything a person ought to be, man or woman.

This, jewess boss ftw

>this will never be you

Yes good goy. Forget about white women. Jewish women are superior.

but user i don't want to be a drug addicted psycho who attempts vehicular murder over a hairbrush

>waaah I can't accept people can be happy because I am unable to be!

I don't understand how any of you can watch that repetitive piece of shit show

>patient hospitalized, lying in bed
>doctors arguing what's going on with him
>patient suddenly starts puking blood/screaming/shitting like he's about to die
>*insert commercial break*
>patient is under control, meeting with the whole crew of doctors in the room
>House comes in and throws quips around until he proposes some ridiculous controverse treatment
>"no no House you're a drugged up madman, you can't do that!"
>turns out he was right all the time

and throw in some episodes every now and then where the actual characters are in life danger and boom wow amazing show guys, go make 53 seasons of it, so good

White? She could be black, who gives a fuck. The point is she is successful, sexy, loves her work, and wants a child. You want those obese white women in the southern U.S. states? Be my guest. I guarantee you'll be first in line for them.

pussy cuck

Monk is better

This is the truth. Monk is a much more interesting character than le cynical quip doctor.

Have you a gif where House is repeatedly rubbing the softening liquid and she goes "you about done?"

Nice tush

He was ok in the first seasons than they overdid his weirdness and changed his past

the patients and all that shit was just filler

its all about house

shit was kino as fuck and rewatchable as fuck

Checked. How many episodes did you watch?

this guy knows what's up

I think it's this one but it's really tiny

Cameron > Cuddy > Clinic patient Leighton Meester > 13 > Cutthroat Bitch

why should he? time will take care of that anyway.

>this is not cgi

How is Cameron over Cuddy?
House and his team, for sure. How he changes them, and how they change him.

it's basically a crime procedural where the crime is the illness
add to that some soap opera shit about "character interactions" and people will gobble it

should have taken stronger opioids

Are you implying "character interactions" is somehow bad by equating it to "soap opera shit?"

It's weird. She used to be super hot but however she aged or wore her hair differently or something made the jaw more apparent than it was back in the house days.

13 had the best character as well

Jennifer Morrison was super hot at the time as well, though her character was shit.

>made the jaw more apparent than it was back in the house days.
Her jaw jaw is part of what makes her so hot though. It makes her look unique and mysterious.

You probably want some basic weak chinned bitch or something

I like a strong jaw. It just went TOO strong somewhere along the way. Fine in House and TRON, just afterwards it became a helluva lot more noticeable.

cause he is a white male who knows he is a fake, he take all the credit of the ideas his team give, he marginalized women,black and native Australians,and is sexist with his boss, he realizes he is a fraud so he dopes

For some reason I enjoy this more than any other show.

I know its the same thing every episode but I love it. Its just so fun watching House interact with everyone else

This