Why aren't YOU tweeting #TrumpTheMedia right now

Folks, this speech was amazing. The media is freaking out right now and can't even address it head on. THIS is a turning point. Tweet #TrumpTheMedia. Blow this shit up NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErO2UwbrC6I
youtu.be/s8AKmX6QtuA
youtube.com/watch?v=s8AKmX6QtuA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, hopefully Trump sorts out that BLM bullshit

Its a terror organisation and a threat to our societies

What happened? Fill me in yo.

Details bro, what happened?

He hit on the sham that is Democrat Crime, education policies, and general social unrest, particularly in Milwaukee. This is his best speech yet and best chance to reach out to voters that are lied to everyday by the MSM.

It was okay

Link to speech? or at least is there a copy of it somewhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=ErO2UwbrC6I

Keep it up folks #TrumpTheMedia

The short version of the speech (35 minutes) without all the other bullshit

youtu.be/s8AKmX6QtuA

>3 hours

Hey pal, got anything shorter? Or how about where the fuck to skip to?

two hours 58 minutes

Amazing speech

God Bless America

see

Great speech
Now let's see if he spergs on Twitter

Trump is desperately trying to improve his poll numbers by pandering to black voters

God the word 'folks' is fu King horrible and obnoxious

Every fucking speech you faggots claim "this was the turning point" or "he's won" or "there's no competition"

Seriously, make up your mind and stop being impressed so fucking easily. If it's not a speech that'll be remembered for decades then nobody gives a damn. And let's face it, Trump isn't capable of articulating anything that'll survive a month, let alone a year.

This is just warm-and-fuzzy pandering. People think it is amazing because it's a rare example of Trump reading from a script.

I love how this is the "turning point" lol

This one was different.

He was far more to the point and he tone was somewhat calmer and more serious.

At this point the race is between whether Trump will lose interest or Clinton will drop dead.

>This one was different.
>He was far more to the point and he tone was somewhat calmer and more serious.
I can't believe how low the bar is set for Trump.

He doesn't explode like a spoiled narcissist for 3 days and his supporters/Republicans get so excited. He keeps his mouth shut and people think he has matured. He reads a speech instead of ad lib ranting and it is a new leaf.

This is for the presidency. If you are 70 and have to learn these things, you aren't ready.

False. He's trying to improve his poll numbers with whites who don't want to be racist.

Because I've been IP banned from twitter.

He said being a faggot leaf

>a new leaf
A
FUCKING
LEAF

EVERYONE LOOK AT CNN'S FRONTPAGE. YOU COULDNT FIND TRUMP'S NAME IF YOU TRIED. THE CORRUPTION IS UNBEARABLE

It was a shit speech. He mispronounced "says" twice. It was obvious that he's desperate for niggers to vote for him otherwise he would not be repeating muh african americans thirty times to an all white audience...

At least Hillary panders cuz it gets her votes, Trump is a genuine nigger loving cuck who made the conservatives degenerate with his love of trannies and gays.

>trump trying to pander to people who hate him
>Sup Forums thinks anyone will be convinced by this

KEK

Yes, we genuinely love our countrymen, unlike Hilary. Tell that to your paymasters shill. The writing is on the wall

Thanks for correcting the record

My black mailman just told me that he and his family are registering as Republicans right after they watched his speech, that they were sick of the left wing media oppression and lies. This is just the beginning lads

Hillary WORKED her entire life for the service of other people. SHE DESERVES TO BE PRESIDENT. Now imagine a fat drunk orange clown wakes up one day. And demands the same job....

The writing is on the wall. I expect Trump to never show his orange face in public again after the landslide.

Thanks for bumping this thread and your blatant shilling pushing readers *just* over the edge so they actually take to twitter and push #TrumpTheMedia

>.02 has been deposited.

No one is voting for Hillary, clown. Americans won't stand for Soro's bullshit.

I like when he does that mispronunciation game. He does it once and you can tell he genuinely fucked up. Then he makes sure to do the exact same thing the next time he says it. Many dimensions.

nobody fucking knows who Soros is, dipshit

Why is Trump cucking for niggers? None of his supporters give a shit about the african american """"community"""". You can tell by the lack of cheering as soon as he mentions helping blacks.

How else can he counter the "racist" narrative? Even if he doesn't mean it, its still going to help him with Dems and blacks which is a tactic on course to a winning strategy of being elected

Gibsmedat link to the speech

gotta destroy that "RAYCISS" narrative somehow. And to be fair, i would rather have blacks working than leeching

>articulating anything that'll survive a month, let alone a year

his campaign is going to be remembered for decades and will go down in the history books you complete retard

>delusional drumpfags actually believe this

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT WAS THE SPEECH ABOUT YOU FUCKING KEKS.

>Hillary WORKED her entire life for the service of other people.

Yer a funny guy. Nice one.

just watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=s8AKmX6QtuA

Literally no one talks like this or believes it.

Trump pandering to niggers in an all white audience. This will be the death knell of his shit campaign. Losing even the racist white male vote.

Trump don't care about any of you or the future of USA. He only cares about himself and politicians are all allies, you, the people, are the enemies. Successful people have more in common with each other than with you despite their "ideologies".

I CANT RIGHT NOW. MY BATTERY IS DYING. PEOPLE HERE ARE SAYING HE WAS PANDERING TO BLACKS. HOW?

I have been sent by God to tell you that Hillary will win. You will bow down to authority. Globalism is actually good. You wouldn't survive A WEEK without government.

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW? DID HE BLAMED THE COPS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

trying to remove the raciss narrative by pointing out how blacks got hit the hardest by illegals and how he wants to help them

no lol

Why cant we have a government with out (((Globalism)))?

Do you mean the niggers or the Bureau of Land Management? Because they're both shit.

Every western country is now multicultural. Divisions are already blurred and population is simply too big to return back to a system of independent nation-states. Just face it brothers, liberalism is the future... Accept it. You will feel much happier.

WELL THIS SHILL KEK MADE IT SOUND LIKE TRUMP STARTED SUPPORTING BLM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

shillary will meet an untimely end... but don't expect it to be soon.

no, just supporting the community in general. (not BLM)

one can hope the feds will nab her on something, literally anyone else please

Just encountered some dank memes

what the fuck is this and why is it trending?

T-this map is accurate

Thanks for the bump. Let's get this tag trending folks!

hillary can't stand for very long
we might actually be memeing her to death

>GUYS GUYS TRUMP IS PANDERING TO NIGGERS NOW
>PLEASE SHARE THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

My god how pathetic are trumpfags? They spend their entire days shitting on niggers but now that Trump is losing he literally begs for votes from niggers the Trumpfags jump out of their echo chamber general to beg pol to shill for them.

Loving
every
fucking
laugh

get fucked losers

He didn't. He basically talked about how his policies will bring jobs to People of Colour

Hillary shills are the real racists. Also not good enough to get better than min wage jobs apparently.

TRUMP THE LUGENPRESSE

THESE SELLOUTS DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED

this gives me a boner

>drunk
he never drinks alcohol
>fat
he's in immaculate shape for his age, you realize that trump will be the oldest president ever right? No one ever seems to mention this, because of how great he looks for his age. (no homo)

Better post some dank pepes then to make her even worse

I seriously didnt believe it when I heard he was 69 (70 now)
He looks about 50

>those eyes when he comes out
why does he look like he's in extreme pain?

>saying you'll increase police coverage in black neighborhoods is pandering to blacks
That's not even close to true, that's the exact opposite of what nigger want.

No one is going to vote for Hillary by the way. It's a Democrat-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to uplift her campaign.

Now add in the 3 other candidates and she doesn't get the electoral vote.... Mubahaha trump always wins in a crowded field, it Paul Ryan and the republican house that decides the winner of no one gets 270

>is a new leaf
Why cant you be a new leaf?

Not at all. His speech was extremely pro-cop and anti-violent protesters.