When will the justice league combat mansplaing and white privilege?

When will the justice league combat mansplaing and white privilege?

Before you know it

>Man holds different opinion than I do
>BETTER PUNCH HIM!

Because nothing says I am the side of right like skipping dialogue and jumping right to physical violence.

Feminism is cancer.

Who has the biggest white privilege at JL right now?

>You just know WW doesn't give a fuck and just said that to fuck with the guy.

Batman.

Didn't the writer of this shit got fired for inserting agendas in the comics?

Batman

Source? Hope that's true

Nope. You're thinking of Bennett getting fired from Marvel after [unsolicited opinions on israel???] but she's still working at DC.

What the fuck does "mansplain" mean?

obviously he's a villain
not even that, but if you actually read the comic, or even the page, he was not only trying to control her for his own purposes and beliefs, but also attempting to kill people

So yeah, if someone's crippling your chances at a career because of a belief that shouldn't even apply to you because it's a personal belief, you can punch them if they simultaneously try to kill people

DC writer? Oh, it's fine then.

>inserting agendas in the comics

Aren't 8 out of 10 writers doing that already?

It's when a man explains something condescendingly to a woman

When man uses patronizing tone to explain something to woman.
I hope to God I'll never hear that term in reality.
She's on Bombshells.

Speaking condescendingly to someone.

Says it all right there.A man triggers you with a coherent argument and facts.

Why are these villains holding an innocent man hostage? Is Superman going to save him?

Pretty much all heros punch people who have surrendered and/or are incapacitated. Abusing prisoners is a most heroic and just act in the whole genre.

It's so common that people normally don't actually notice.

So whats it called if a Woman speaks condescendingly to a guy? Or a guy talks down to another guy or woman to another woman? Is it still called mansplaining then?

>So whats it called if a Woman speaks condescendingly to a guy
"bitching"

>Or a guy talks down to another guy or woman to another woman? Is it still called mansplaining then?
yes

Ironically though not used as often mansplaining tends to be gender neutral as mansplaining is more about the condescending tone than a persons gender. It just happens to be tied a bit more since dudes love to talk down to people, particularly women but ymmv.

This is what happens when you're never invaded.

>So whats it called if a Woman speaks condescendingly to a guy?
It's still Mansplaining. Mansplaining isn't actually a gendered term despite the name implying that it is.

Sj damage control

How was he being condescending in the slightest?

>non-canon book written by a female librarian
Female librarians are some of the most opinionated, condescending people I have ever interacted with. Not to mention that the older they are, the worse is their personality.

jesus christ. no wonder clint eastwood thinks our generation is full of pussys.

No one has ever used that word on a woman before.

That's just a misuse of the term by an idiot

I'm sure a couple people have.

>software engineer

because that's not how the term is used.

Huh, I noticed that too. Granted, my sample is one male librarian and five females. Guy is cool as fuck, women are raging cunts.

HahahaHAHAHA

More like your leftist damage control just doesen't reflect reality

This, I'm so sick of all this blatant SJW propoganda. This place really is Sup Forumsmblr.

It was worse, the mods are really the only ones retaining the cancer

>Brianna Wu
Woah. I'd almost forgotten about that pile of refuse.

How is that damage control?
You're just confusing the a person misusing a word as the definition of the word

Learn engrish

>if you would like to not be blocked

why do twitter users act like blocking is some kind of instant "i win the argument" button

>So whats it called if a Woman speaks condescendingly to a guy?
Cuntsplaining

Well it was very inappropriate.

Per usual, 2 years after Marvel.

>meninist casual racism
Casual racism is when I call you nigger, hardcore racism is when I burn cross in front of your house?

For so long I thought this was a photoshop.

Best of all is that he's gay.
DEEP CLOSET, YO.

No. Casual racism is when ask a non white person where they're from. Hardcore racism is when you get dreads and you're not black.

Hardcore racism is when you go on Twitter and say things that will get you blocked.

Hardcore racism is when you start shooting niggers chanting "KKK KKK KKK".

>Not using std explicitly

>not even the correct usage of the made up term mansplain

Using it against women is rape.

>Capitalizing variable names
>Those fucking indentations
>else
> if
>not (tweeter.gamergate == true || tweet.connotation == negative)
>tweeter.block();

FUCKING DISGUSTING

What a limp wristed age we live in

STOP RAPING BRIANNA WU

This wouldn't work unless they turned all the white characters into minorities, because in a SJ alternate universe white people would be genocided.

None is is bad honestly.
I mean, not terribly exciting, but I could see most of those characters doing it on their off-days.
Maybe not Magneto.

NO HER CODE IS DISGUSTING AND SHE SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR WRITING IT.

>Hes telling 100% the truth
>They still blame him
>Resort to violence in the face of the truth

At least the comic is honest.

I could see Tony doing everything butpersonally going down to those schools and teaching shit. The man's a CEO, inventor, and on several superhero teams, he's got enough on his plate as is.

SUPERHEROES DOING SUPER THINGS

it seems to kind of miss the point of magneto, he's not that gentle.

also what they want Xavier to do is literally what the school is for.
>no child should have to go what he did

Charles is a pampered upper class WASP fucker, what are you talking about.

the Tony and Steve stuff is nice though, but that line about women's rights movement makes me think they think women's suffrage was post-ww2?

and Cap confronting the differences in the world is again a basic cornerstone of the guy. some of this is "I want comics about X not about Y Marvel!"

>her
>she

Her/Him/Shit

Whatever. I don't care anymore. He wants to be a woman so bad, let him.

Hes an ugly ass woman so good luck with that

They left out the specific "about female problems". The best example is men politicians passing laws about mensuration. The laws might be good, but a woman or even better, a doctor, is a better authority.

What's even the point of this?

It's like "durr, I don't want to see Spidey fight Green Goblin, I want to see him buy milk for Aunt May's cake."

Fucking, it's something that gives a little to the character, but just can't be entire point of a story.

In fact, Steve Rogers had Captain America's hotline, any kid could reach out to him.

>Four letter word

Shit?

Then the politicians can ask the doctors? It's not really that hard. Politicians have to deal with lots of stuff they aren't prepared for and always ask for help from experts.

This wouldn't be even that bad (generic GRR I AM ALL GROWN UP NOW DAD dialogue) if not for the BOLD ITALICIZED "MANSPLAINING". SHITLORDS.

Why do feminists have no sense of subtlety? I'm not some Sup Forumsack but this is downright cringeworthy.

Holy Shit, Marvel. What the fuck happened to you?

>male doctors
>not mansplaining

1. you're giving them some great benefit of the doubt. some of these people also don't believe in climate change
2. why not have governing bodies look like what they govern and be roughly 50/50 gender split?

This.

Fucking some old WHITE DUDE just orders brave woman who gives a birth when to breath and when not to. Wtf, I hate medicine now.

Damn. Marvel who is always progressive. Is progressive. Damn them to heck.

Fuck no. I want to talk about tampons.

>mansplaing
Finch Wonder Woman already did.
>white privilege?
They did that in the first few issues of Simon Baz Green Lantern.

its like the writers have an editorial mandate to troll

SJWs can't into damage control. Its just word appropriation by another group.

And corgis.

Why is it ALWAYS a guy with glasses?
Holy shit, one of these days I will switch to contacts so I won't be associated with those people.

>mansplaing and white privilege
Batman?

>durr, I don't want to see Spidey fight Green Goblin, I want to see him buy milk for Aunt May's cake
In all fairness, he could do both. Have a whole thing where he's fighting crime while trying to protect his carton of milk and get home sounds like a pretty Spider-Man thing to read.

Haven't already? Good for days when you're outside but keep the glasses for heavy reading or working long periods of time on the computer. Honestly opens up your face more and removes that spot on the bridge of your nose you get from glasses.

It's what I meant by

>Fucking, it's something that gives a little to the character, but just can't be entire point of a story.

Marvel and DC both tried to jump on the progressive bandwagon for easy sales by releasing some experimental books. DC did it first, and largely fucked it up so they returned mostly to edgy shit as their experimental books. Marvel had more success, so they went all in by hiring web artist and writer talent and telling them "make it more diverse" without realizing every one of them would then decide to make the book they were on a raceswap or genderswap. After realizing all their chips were on the table, Marvel shrugged and decided to ride it out and see where it takes them and cut their remaining edgy shit to be replaced with bland, inoffensive shit. Interestingly this makes the first time in a long time that DC and Marvel weren't trying to follow each other like two dogs sniffing each other's asses.
After seeing Marvel's progressive success DC tried to emulate it with Finch Wonder Woman ("a girl writing the feminist icon!") and Batgirl ("look, she's just like you!") to...let's just say mixed reviews.

Marvel wound up with more books on the top 100, even if most of theirs slipped off of the top 20.

That's a woman, user.

>tweeter.block()
Why would a tweeter object take responsibility for blocking itself?