CNN'S ANA NAVARRO GETS BTFO BY COREY LEWANDOWSKI

youtube.com/watch?v=dSxvxo9CJZE

>How'd that work out for you?

>How'd that work out for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/05/13/us/politics/jeb-bush-ana-navarro-and-the-question-that-may-have-been-misheard.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CNN reprimanding him on "ad hominem"

Cute!

>HASIANS

Haitians fucking retard

stupid dumb
canuck scum

on topic: Lewandowsky is a pathetic man. Literally got told to GTFO by Trump's testefruit after securing him the nomination, yet he still stumps for him like an abused housewife. This guy is a turbo cuck.

>>How'd that work out for you?

muh candidate won

I got to give it to the Jew here, he attacks fearlessly even most of the diarrhea that spills out of his mouth is nothing but rehash ad hominem.

> how many you employ, he employ people watabout you

i actually have thousands of employees

> but... but... but. ..

That's not pathetic, that is being a man who truly cares for his bro, despite the fact that his bro's kids hate him.

What's up with her fucking lopsided eyes?

How did this happen?

How did Trump manage to send a mole into CNN to agitate everyone from within?

Did he pay CNN to hire Corey?

>UNHAPPY LOSER

>Corey STILL loyal to trump after being fired

Is there a more based person in this world?

Other than Big Don himself, I mean.

>Actually actually actually actually

wew lad

Holy shit. I've never wanted to strangle something to death so bad before in my life;That stuttering brown cunt

Why does the video title say that she owned him?

They all need removing.

>Clinton news network

Did she say her family owns multiple hotels at the beginning, then later on says she owns two? I mean I'm not an expert on hotel ownership, but I think its safe to say the Trump owns a few more than two, and employs a significant more employees, both hispanic and otherwise than consuela over there

?

The YouTube account seems pro Trump. I'm assuming it's a typo?

Donald doesn't like letting people go unless they've really fucked up.

Corey wasn't a bad employee, he wasn't a bad manager, he gave it his best possible shot and that's all Donald ever asks of the people who work for him.

He can admire the fuck out of a man giving it his all and still not have any choice but to let him go either because he's not a good fit or he's not up to it or what-have-you. Likewise, a man like Corey can still respect the hell out of a guy in Donald's position, making the tough calls.

Because the record needs (political) correcting.

i hate her voice

honestly, noone btfo'd anyone. I don't understand why you had to make an all caps tread about this. stupid fucking leaf

>She has a 73 year old white sugar daddy that funds the Democrats.
nytimes.com/2015/05/13/us/politics/jeb-bush-ana-navarro-and-the-question-that-may-have-been-misheard.html