Minorities of Sup Forums, how are you treated in your country?

Minorities of Sup Forums, how are you treated in your country?
In australia life is tough, whitey keeps us down, but we fight back.

stop making this thread ya poof

1. usa
2. my highschool was probably less than half white and shrinking with younger generations, i don't think anyone even noticed each others races

I'm tired of being rejected from jobs for being white.

what are you gonna do about it

are you actually aboriginal?

usa, grew up in the south
no one gives a fuck, only the old people are white

fuck off nigger we're full

Pretty good desu

white Briton
im a second class citizen

usa, midwest
no one gives a fuck

Unless, you're indigenous, you have to go back.

Im a jew. normal people will consider me white

Nah, I'm great here.

which state?
this is what did us in

ohio

whereabouts?

rural as fuck, my town has like 500 people

what race are you?

Are you the town BULL?

wh*toid

no, i'm a NEET who's desperately in love with his waifu

what?
you said you were a minority

oh oops, i thought the OP was just asking how minorities were treated in my country

yes
fuck you

I'm aboriginal too, my dad was friends with a tribal elder who made us part of his tribe
keep fighting brother

tell me about aboriginals :3

As an octoroonberg: used to be worse, even like 10 years ago antisemitism was way more socially acceptable. I'm kind of glad though, it's probably why I grew up into a guy who's basically impossible to offend.

As a Russian speaker (with a sort of obvious Russian accent, a Russian name and last name, and born in Russia): used to be better, the anti-Russian hysteria in the government (which isn't really supported by anybody except maybe like 5% of the population by the way, they basically pander to loudest and most r-u-srs-m8 tier nationalists) kinda makes me a bit nervous about maybe having to bail out of this gay country at some point if I start to get legitimately discriminated against or worse. Thankfully most people still don't give a shit (at least not the ones worth talking to), but as a certain happening in the 20th century clearly showed, it doesn't take very long for the public opinion to go from neutral to FUCKIN BURN THE CUNTS (or at least not really minding it when the radical minority in power fuckin burns the cunts en masse).

well I'm not ethnically aboriginal (like most aboriginals) but being aboriginal isn't really about ethnicity or ancestry its a spiritual thing, once you are invited to a tribe you are legally an aboriginal and so are your descendants
I get a few government discounts and assistance because of it which is good, if I went to uni I could have gotten a free ticket to do whatever I wanted as well
being aboriginal means you have to learn about the dream time, go walkabouts to think, listen to your elders and fight against the white man who is oppressing us

this HAS to be ironic, right?

stay strong, don't let these disgusting wh*Toids put you down

Are you actually aboriginal or do you just have like one aboriginal grand grand parent?

They say my favorite movie is probably the most accurate depiction of abos in a movie in history

is it over? ;-;

you don't have to prove your ancestry at all, you just need a tribal elder to accept you into the tribe, aboriginal numbers double every ten years according to the census which is impossible, the majority of aboriginals are just white people collecting some extra benefits

Stop trying to steal the gas out of my lawn mower you ugly niggers.