Kingdom Hearts Thread

Let's do this..

Favorite Character?
Least Favorite Character?
Desired Disney Films in KH3?

Also what are the chances the KH series ends at KH3? Nomura is the only one who gives a shit about this series over at SE. But this series has never been a priority for SE because they don't fully own it.

Other urls found in this thread:

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Maid_Marian
youtube.com/watch?v=EdqQscSOhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=YgmcDm_51js
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-III-HD-1-5-ReMIX-Nomura-Interview-3326
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably not the wisest to start with some micro fetish canary, fampai.

But I thought that was the way to get people's attention

Sorry fampire. If you wanted a micro thread OR a Kingdom Hearts one, you should have started with something more appropriate.

Why is Maid Marian a giantess?

sooo is there more to this or it is just one picture ?

Treasure Planet better be in KH3.

Remember how in KH Birth By Sleep, Ventus arrived shrunk in Cinderella's world? Think this Maid Marian pic is inspired by that. Either that or a cute concept for the sake of a cute concept.

>Treasure Planet better be in KH3.

This. Holy hell THIS. It's majorly due.

OP, I'd pay good money for the hub world to be "Disney Afternoon"-world. Like have a fully explorable planet with Duckbergh, Cape Suzette, and St. Canard, as well as some of the other places like the islands and "sand" countries, and "Russia". It would be swell to see R.R.s involved also, but C & D definitely were not on a world where Duckbergh also was.

It's just one picture. There is no follow up, not that you can do much.

You can do all that if you make it DLC. As for Rescue Rangers? Just make it some Alternate Reality.

Obligatory "KH2:FM+ was the best game in the series and BBS is worse in both writing and gameplay why would you ever defend it?" post.

>Desired Disney Films in KH3?
No Agrabah ever again, please. But seriously a bunch of good movies got wasted on handheld titles and that's a crime, they should get recycled in 3 instead of Agrabah. What is even left at this point, Treasure Planet and Atlantis? They'd both work I guess.

>Obligatory "KH2:FM+ was the best game in the series and BBS is worse in both writing and gameplay why would you ever defend it?" post.

BBS is only loved by waifufaggots. The game is honestly pretty shitty. Aqua is just as uninteresting as Terra and Ventus.

>BBS is worse in both writing and gameplay why would you ever defend it?
Because it was fun

I woold fakk her.

Shouldn't this be on Sup Forums, or /trash/?

>CTRL+F Gargoyles

OKAY SO JUST ME THEN

PICTURING FIGHTS ALL THE WAY UP XANATOS' TOWER AS AN ENDURANCE TRIAL ALONGSIDE GOLIATH AND/OR DETECTIVE MAZA

HALF WAY UP YOU FACE... Well pretty much anybody could be there save Xanatos. My first thought is Owen and half way through his fight he turns back into Puck.

TOP OF THE TOWER, THE CASTLE PROPER, Bad guy dujour (Is it still Malificent somehow? I've lost track) Is talking to Xanatos when OH SHIT! BETRAYAL AND SECRET MAGICAL ARTIFACT!

XANATOS WAS OUT TO GET HIMSELF CONTROL OF THE HEARTLESS! USES THEM TO POWER A SUPER ARMOR AND PROCEEDS TO TRY AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU TO TAKE THE KEYBLADE!

... I've dreamed about it ever since I saw those old trailers for KH2 where they're fighting up the side of a Times Square looking building.

Alternatively, Saint Canard against Negaduck.

Xanatos isn't stupid enough to get control of Heartless. If something is risky, like risking your heart for controlling Heartless, then he doesn't bother. Demona on the other hand is dumb enough to try to get Heartless. Come to think of it, didn't KH1 have a Gargoyle Heartless?

KH3 is supposed to be the end of "The Xehanort Saga" but not necessarily the end of the series. It'll probably wrap things up for Sora and friends but in such a way that it leaves things open for a potential sequel later on.

Kingdom Hearts is still one part Sup Forums. Problem is it's hard to have any discussion about this on Sup Forums without it going into /trash/ territory.

Not really, KH threads are clean on Sup Forums. It's just that this one had the bad luck of having Giantess Maid Marian as the thread starter image.

Not if Nomura leaves SE. If Nomura leaves KH is finished as a franchise. Doubt that Tai Yasue can carry the series. Plus the team that made KH2FM? They no longer do KH games.

I only just played but I gotta say I like the whole "level up skills and combine them for new skills" thing.

Going legal for once
>Favorite Character?
Luxord or Larxene probably, they have great VAs
And Aqua for not-pure reasons.
>Least Favorite Character?
Don't really have one, but there's a least favorite world: Atlantis... fuck Atlantis and everything on it
To be honest, more like TV shows, Ducktales and Gargoyles.
Otherwise the Three Caballeros.

Out of KH 358/2 Days, dream drop distance, or REcoded which is the best? They were all 10 bucks at gamestop.

Explain the plot of this series to me

He better be in this game or i will be really fucking disappointed. He's literally perfect for this series

>No Agrabah ever again, please.
Nomura is like Xehanort, so expect double the Agrabah.

BBS has the best disney worlds and best gameplay you faggot

>Favorite Character?
Roxas
Any other OC
Emperor's New Groove and Princess and the frog, please.

Isn't the KH2FM team going to help with KH3 after FFXV wraps up?

You're thinking of Cernobog(sp?) from Fantasia.

>BBS is worse in both writing and gameplay
But DDD holds that crown.

Pretty sure you're thinking of 358/2 days

Does a scene like this happen in the game? What Disney property is she from?

>Does a scene like this happen in the game?

With Ven and Cinderella from KH BBS.

>What Disney property is she from?

Robin Hood:

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Maid_Marian

Neat, got a link to the scene in the game?

I want giant Maid Marian to sit on me.

youtube.com/watch?v=EdqQscSOhFk

youtube.com/watch?v=YgmcDm_51js

If you're wondering about Maid Marian, Robin Hood has never been in KH. So no dice there.

I don't care about WHICH, if the worlds are new ones I'll be happy enough. DDD had its problems, but the level design was more than decent if we compare it to stuff like BBS.
I only hope for better characterization and direction than we had in past few games.

I hate how in KH3 we will be closing all of these plot points from Terra and Ven and they haven't given me a single thing to care about for them yet.

>HOWEIA SAN WITH THE BEES AND THE FURRY.

>Favorite Character
Nala
>Least Favorite Character
Anyone who has a really cringy cutscene
>Desired Disney Films in KH3
Bambi's Woods
Robin Hood (Lots of Archery games)
Black Cauldron
Wind in the Willows

Who wouldn't, user?

>not wanting to straddle Maid Marion's tail between your legs.

Also maybe
Emperor's New Groove

>but the level design was more than decent if we compare it to stuff like BBS.
No the fuck it wasn't. Even on its own it was obnoxious. Pretty much every single area was needlessly huge and felt totally empty at the same time because of how broken flowmotion was.

Desired film
Deadpool.

Nestled between her breasts is where it's at, guys.

Posting my wishlist that I post in every KH thread

>Treasure Planet, Incredibles and Atlantis worlds
>The villain from Princess and the Frog as a Malificent replacement (eg: Disney Villain trying to control Heartless in many different worlds, not tied to his own movie's world because that movie itself was not that great)
>Max and PJ cameos fucking anywhere

>Powerline summon

only if she shaves them.

I wouldn't mind for Darth Vader as a hidden boss or something, but I really hope they don't force in Star Wars or Marvel characters.

>Darth Vader
Already done mate, like six or so times

>Treasure Planet, Incredibles and Atlantis worlds
Great choices, but Powerline is way too obscure to be considered

I didn't feel like it ws that way. It had enemies everywhere and chests were mildly hidden. A flowmotion gauge would've been welcome to balance it, but fuck me did I have difficulties finding everything from the get-go.
My only real bicker is the combat, which has been hinted that will be rebalanced by Nomura in an interview. Or at least they will "fix enemy's reactions to your attacks". If they don't decrease the Balloon damage and all, I don't care much, I never liked that spell much if I had to be honest.

BBS though was very stupidly lazy. The maps are short, the enemies are the same through the whole game, there is literally NO exploring and everything looks kinda bad too. That is another thing I liked in DDD, variety. Enemies did get bigger and more menacing lookign as the game went on.

>Powerline summon
This nigga knows whats up
jojo56830.tumblr.com/post/143106096414/another-kingdom-hearts-week-day-3-what-i

I'd much rather have a Darth Maul or General Greivous optional boss, better designs IMO, Darth Vader is just everywhere and very bland, Greivous being the only one that doesn't look like an edgy OC, something about villains in white is just perfect.
Star Wars IF added will just be a Gummi Ship thing, as it should. And Big Hero 6 is Marvel.

Fuck me how could i forget about the three caballeros
Sadly i don't think we'll be getting old-style summons with the new disneyland rides summons

Nomura said if I remember correctly that old style Disney Character summons are still a thing for KH3.

He did?
I remember that but would like some source, but sadly I'm at work as of right now.
I think the disney ride thingies were either keyblade abilities or specific to a certain momment in the game? Like the train ride was specific to the Rock Titan? But that could have changed since that was before they decided to go with an inferior engine and fuck up the whole aesthetic.
God, please fix that by the release.

What about drive forms, are those still in? Or have they been replaced by the keyblade morphs?

>Worlds based off of TV shows.

Swing and a miss.

khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-III-HD-1-5-ReMIX-Nomura-Interview-3326

Search for Summons. There's no confirmation, but it seems there's two types. Disney Character Summon and Attraction Flow (the Disney rides).

>tease me with OP pic

either way, always found Chain of Memories doesnt get enough love

>Come to think of it, didn't KH1 have a Gargoyle Heartless?

In name? Only these fuckers and they showed up in Halloween Town.

Can't answer that question, but Drive is not likely. Remember how in KH2 Sora used Drive because of his clothes? His change in outfit would mean Sora can no longer use that skill.

Unless the fairys also made him this new outfit.

I think Drive Forms are 100% out.
For me it isn't such a bad thing. They were overpowered and trivialized a lot of stuff. They were cool the first times through KH2 though, but I'm ready for some new mechanics if they are balanced. Keyblade transformations are looking pretty sick.

>inferior engine

You're not even joking. What is wrong with Mickey's face. He looks dead. Compare that to the PS2 model in which he looks reminiscent of his 2D self.

Can't say much about Riku and Kairi because their faces are blocked off thanks to the camera angle.

>I'd much rather have a Darth Maul or General Greivous optional boss, better designs IMO, Darth Vader is just everywhere and very bland, Greivous being the only one that doesn't look like an edgy OC, something about villains in white is just perfect.

How about instead a revisit to the Colosseum this time instead the plot is Darth Vader showing up to wreck shit(kind of like Auron showing up in KH2 as a dead guy) because his new master(main villain in KH3 whoever it is) wants him to for reasons, and maybe a secret boss fight being Palpatine?

What a shame, having something that completely changed up your playstyle was very, very nice
They were overpowered on everything except critical, but they were FUN
OBJECTIVE FUN RANKING
Limit > Anti > Valor > Final > Trinity > Wisdom

Chain of Memories is alright, but the remake still using up the Card System? That IMO sucked. Once a game goes console tier, you abandon the crippling limitations of the handheld and SE did not do that. Sora cannot even Guard in Re:CoM.

Also anyone else dislike the 14 year old Sora model that took over after Re:CoM? The original PS2 one is different if you pay attention to detail.

>>Favorite Character?
Disney - Beast
Other - Larxene (muh waifu)

Disney - Jack Skellington
Other - Terra, maaaybe Vexen

Star Wars

Fuck you. I want a fucking lightsaber keyblade.

They said the graphics weren't ready yet, not even on BBS 0.2, and even after that they will still tweak more, so there is still SOME hope.
People complain a LOT about the new Sora too, but I don't see much difference neither importance in the changes they picked. Never much played because I liked Sora anyways.

>Darth Vader recieves orders to fuck up the MC by Xehanort.
Yeah, sure, on gummi missions it would be cool. My earliest idea of a concept they could use would have been:
Gummi Blocks would allow the Sith to look into NEW realms to dominate (KH1 made a big deal about gummi as a material, see End of the World's second map), so Xehanort makes the deal that if they help intervene with Sora as he travels through the corridors in-between worlds, they will be rewarded with shit-tons of the stuff plus permission to use and walk through the corridors of darkness (Yen Sid explains them to you in KH2). Its a win/win for Xehanort since he'd be able to focus on other stuff than summoning enemies for you to dump bullets on aaaand the Sith would comply, becaus eit means bigger expansion of territory and interference and an amazingly OP means of transportation, but Xehanort wants to kinda "reset" everything through the Keyblade War anyways, so w/e the Sith arrange or manage to do, won't have any real impact.
But IIRC, star wars is already confirmed to not have its OWN thing in the game.

It was, but I hope the keyblade transformations or whatever the Focus gauge ends up being used for serve the same purpose. And what are you talking about? Forms were especially OP in Critical. You can fucking be a HUGE scrub by using Limit Form just over and over again. You can't die in that, its ridiculous.

>Sora cannot even Guard in Re:CoM
Just literally use a same numbered card or anything higher. The roll is also very tight and useful. I think CoM and Re:CoM are both really good and I loved the new card system, I don't think it was just a crippling limitation. They could've done a generic beat-them-up, but they went out of their way to do something that works, and that can be fun to some people, they took the risk and I like that!
CoM has really good strategy and despite the SLOOOOW beggining (I did 4 worlds the first time and stopped for over a month) but after I re-started the game, picked the normal difficulty and focused more on CP, I had a blast. The late-game moves are the most impressive Sora ahs ever been with magic and it just looks and feels over-powered in the good sense of the word. Boss fights are pretty hype and the fact that Marluxia counters your most OP move (Slash Frame or something, I forgot, Stop + attack + attack) I couldn't hold my "YOOOOOOOOOO".
PvP/Co-Op is what Re:CoM and BbS REALLY lacked in the remixes.

>Marluxia counters

Fuck that nigga to hell

>PvP/Co-Op is what Re:CoM and BbS REALLY lacked in the remixes

Man I really wish we could've gotten multiplayer with BBS Remix for that one arena planet

>mfw EVER BLOOMING DARKNESS will be back in KH3
>mfw if his hot girl friend tsundere comes along for this wild wild ride

>Like have a fully explorable planet with Duckbergh, Cape Suzette, and St. Canard
I would suck your dick and personally carry you piggyback to the devs to make this happen

>Favorite Character
All of the heartless's designs, and how they are themed after their respective worlds. Donald is cool too.
>Least Favorite Character
I don't hate anyone in particular but I couldn't give a shit about most of Nomura's OCs, the whole goddamn organization, etc.
>Desired Disney Films
Princess and Frog for voodoo heartless
More digging into old obscure disney shorts like they did with Julius

I just wish the Disney villains mattered more. It was cool playing KH1 the first time around and you saw the silhouettes of the villains plotting against and you were like oh shit. Then Ansem came along as the big bad at the end and added that touch of old-school Final Fantasy.
Now its just a shitshow. I took the time to play every game and look at the lore all in one piece and it doesn't look coherent at all, it's basically fanfiction.

Looking at this pic makes me wonder about Disney's Gigantic and how it could be a world in KH3 (as unlikely as it is)

I want a giant fox girl to sit on me with her big soft ass.

Is there even any more info out on that movie, user?

That probably won't happen, best you can do is find pictures of that scenario drawn out online.

>Is there even any more info out on that movie, user?

Nope. Still don't even know what the giantess girl fully looks like.

The mods allow KH threads now? Mine used to get deleted despite being a Disney licensed game.

KH3 better not be the end. I've waited over ten years for a third game.

>The mods allow KH threads now? Mine used to get deleted despite being a Disney licensed game.

Maybe the mods don't see the small Sora in the thread starter image since it's a massive Maid Marian. They must think it's a Robin Hood thread.

>KH3 better not be the end. I've waited over ten years for a third game.

KH as a series only ends if one of these 2 things happen:

1) The series doesn't sell well anymore to justify SE getting the Disney license.

2) Tetsuya Nomura pulls a Matsuno and leaves SE. It could in theory continue, but you've seen what happens when the original "idea guys" no longer work on something that was theirs, look at Crash Bandicoot.