WEW

You done goofed now, Amerimutts.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/418707-macron-syria-chemical-strike/
nytimes.com/2017/03/01/world/middleeast/russia-syria-airstrike-americans-advisers.html
nypost.com/2018/02/13/russians-attacked-american-troops-on-putins-orders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger we bomb our own guys all the time nobody fucking cares

i cant wait for america to be nuked tbf

I can't wait for sweden to be blacked tbf

So what? Putin won't do shit, he's got Trump eating out of his hand already

Rare

Like they're gonna do something about it.

And? We killed some americans this summer and no one did shit

Is this the one were some guys attacked an oil refinery, then the americans called russians to ask if it was theirs, and russians said there were no boots on the ground, after which americans called helicopters and shot up everything to shit, or is it a new one? It's hard to keep up with so many reports.

stuff like this happens more often than you seen to have the attention span for. everything will be fine

Yes since they asked military not some shitty overglorified security company

Well then they should thank the americans for saving them 15 years of prison expenses and killing those dangerous criminals, no?

Fuck Russia for supporting that criminal bastard Assad who purposely kills innocent civilians and even his own citizens using chemical weapons (and Russia helps him with that). Russians were told to give up on that monster Assad but they refused to, now it's time to pay for all their crimes.

Russians and Assad=war criminals.

russia stopped sharing information with us about their activities some time ago didn't they?

their own fault

are you the self hating russian?

From what I know, it's really hard to imagine Assad actually doing that. It looks much more as a political false flag. Also do consider that unlike the western media portrays him, his support in Syria was always very high. I can't know how it is to live in the Assad regime, but at least the guy is a secularist. Imagine what kind of savages would have taken over in a power vacuum that would have been left behind him.

>don't tell us where their troops are
>we bomb some shithole
>"hey our guys were there!"

>russian fighters
ISIS also have *russian fighters*.

No, i am just a person who hates war criminals and corrupted militaristic dictatorships.

Are you spreading propaganda right now?

He is. He is also a russian.

So what?

Btw among those who were killed in the attack were
>Vladimir Loginov, a Cossack from Russia's western Kaliningrad region, and Kirill Ananyev, a radical nationalist from Moscow.

It's so funny when I see you fucking eurocucks talking shit about America. It's obvious you are envious of our success. Before you talk some more shit, go and google your country's GDP and HDI with that of your country :)

Not only does your shit country not have sent a man to moon, but it leeches off our resources, and for what? So you could keep masturbating to hating images on the internet? While you keep dividing the white people the United States kicks the muslim scum out of Europe for you.

Yeah, go ahead you islamist cuck. Post that on /x/, Sup Forums or whatever shitskin board you rapefugees reside in. Hopefully that will make you feel proud about your shilling and raping.

>Russian mercs from PMC along with pro-assad tribes decided to take out pro-american fighters from oil refinery
>Moved their units close and made few shots
>US military and advisors actually were there
>US contacted russian military and asked if there any russian military presence in this assault
>Russian military answered no, we know nothing about it
>immediately airstrike
>dozens killed, russian mercs among them
>tabloids "Russian fighters killed by american air strike" and OP created a thread
>thread goes insane
>nothing actually happened

>Russian fighters killed by american air strike
Yes, russian fighters indeed were killed in the strike, are you an idiot or what? If a russian person from russia goes to Syria to fight in a war and got killed by american american airstrike what is it then, if not "russian fighters were killed by american strike"? Get your hands off glass cleaning liquid for fuck's sake, it makes your brain melt (if you even have some of it left lel).

It's funny how some russians were bragging about how "America would never dare to attack and kill russians in Syria reeeee!!!", and now, when the russian terrirists actually got killed they say "b-but those were just mercenaries, and anyway it's all fake and gay".
Pathetic, simply pathetic.

I mean, guys, ISIS also have russian fighters among them, why should anyone care beside ISIS?
Russian Military intervene in syrian war only to fight jihadists, who threatens Russia openly. Not to fight kurds or U.S. Greedy motherfucking mercs have got what they've deserved.

This is not even the first case when mercs act like mobsters. I've read story how russian mercs racket 3 humvee from U.S. backed rebels and later americans arrived to take it back and there was really hot. Somehow US side taked 2 humvee back.
This is fucking insane, do not mix russian military with an ordinary thugs.

very good post
thank you ivan

I'm not a mutt.

>trust the yank to bring up black cock

A joke of a nation

NICE

bruv...

Btw now it's just a matter of weeks or maybe even days until France joins America and starts bombing Assad's and russian terrorists in Syria, it's just inevitable at this point.
Would be a nice revenge for trying to interfere in the french elections.

rt.com/news/418707-macron-syria-chemical-strike/

>No proofs.

When? link me story

>t.Alexei Navalny

Are you talking about this ?
When France is ready to start bombing Assad they'll find tons of proofs immediately, don't worry about that.
Honestly, Assad must go and he WILL be overthrown sooner or later (probably the former), so all the shit going in right is simply pointless since we all know how it will be in the end.

He is bullshitting.

Why would Navalny of all people say something like that, Ivan?
And btw just because you dislike it does not make it less real.

I think he's making it up.
Unless he's referring to this.
Which this was just against America's puppets
nytimes.com/2017/03/01/world/middleeast/russia-syria-airstrike-americans-advisers.html

Also, this could unironically lead to open fighting. Some sources are saying that the mercenaries were approved to attack the US base by the Kremlin.
That's a de facto declaration of war, if they wanted to escalate it, that is.

nypost.com/2018/02/13/russians-attacked-american-troops-on-putins-orders/

There are no proofs Russia meddled in French elections.

Equating a nuclear holocaust with black men having sex with what I presume to be white women really illustrates some deep insecurities being brought up. Do you have anything you'd like to share, user?

in the US white majority is eroding and MSM constantly plays anti-white propaganda
it's the primary cause of Sup Forumsack shitposting

They're PMCs.
No one gives a shit about PMCs, that's the point.

>we bomb some shithole
This statement reads like sociopathy. The fuck is wrong is wrong with you?

It won't be that hard to find them if needed ;) Not to mention the proofs of meddling are not even being actively searched for by the french in the first place.

>Also, this could unironically lead to open fighting. Some sources are saying that the mercenaries were approved to attack the US base by the Kremlin.
>A private military company got orders from kremlin and then was dissmised
holy shit you're dumb

Why are so fucking obsessed with the genitalia of dark skinned African men?

>I can't wait for sweden to be blacked tbf

Can't wait till America and its greatest ally France finally crush that bloody dictator Assad.

its just assmad liberals trying to blame russia for their failings and corruption.

I think you're confused, mate
My name isn't "David Olusoga", my name is Anonymous
I'm also a burger, not a Briton

American women and men are secretly obsessed and just over back cocks. It's like the forbidden fruit. We have had a strange partly hateful partly lustful attraction to our blacks since before the founding of the country.

Yet you are okay with US and their backing of afgan government right?

t. El Ogro de las Américas

t. moctezuma rodriguez-navarro

>private business In Russia not owned by fsb scum
Holy shit you are retarded

Oh boi lets make the war go even longer. Forget about ending the refugee crisis and lowering tensions in the Middle East

t. Don Sharto de Marto