1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. What do you call this and what's a common side dish with it?

Here we call it "schnitzel," "breaded cutlets," or "chicken milanese" depending on the cuisine of the restaurant it's served at. At German restaurants it's usually served with spätzle, not sure if that's really "authentic" tho.

Your mum's greasy fanny

Milanesa de carne or milanesa de pollo if it's made of chicken. It's extremely common, so common that alot of people think that it's an Argentinian dish.

Milanesa. With salad.

I've seen it with that name at Mexican restaurants.

Milanesa. It's common in Mexican restaurants. It's pretty good.

schnitzel
beer

>beer
That's a beverage, Heinrich.

You don't have side dished with it, Pedro.

>At German restaurants it's usually served with spätzle, not sure if that's really "authentic" tho.
No, you either have Schnitzel with fries or potatoes, but not with Spätzle.

Wiener Schnitzel

Milanese, cotoletta or schnitzel

chikin katsu

Chicken snitty.

Wiener Schnitzel if it's veal
Schnitzel Wiener Art if it's something else like pork for example

Usually you have potato salad, cucumber salad and lingonberries with it, Geert

Filete empanado

Escalope Milanaise

I thought that it alxays was veal in the Milanese, but it can be chicken too ?

Rezeň

Then it's not the real deal. Not sure if other languages label it differently if it's another sort of meat though.

Wiener Schnitzel if it's veal.

chicken snitty with tomato and chese, chicken parmy

Cotoletta alla Milanese/Viennese depending on the meat

Rántott szelet and well in my family we eat it with rice

1. flag
2. Kotlet schabowy. You're not a true Pole if you don't eat it together with mashed potatoes and sour cabbage.

You're correct

Spätzle is the only answer to OP's query. Schnitzel mit Spätzle is GOAT with the brown gravy they serve.

Forgot pic

Schnitzel should be served with Pommes (freedom fries) and salad, called SchniPoSa and a lemon slice. Spätze should be served on their own with lots of cheese, or with Schäufele

rántott hús
fries

Cotoletta is a general term for all kinds of meat. The Milanese is a specific cotoletta from Milan (duh) made with veal meat, it should be thick and with the bone, but nowadays the thin variant is equally famous.

"Schnitzel", often served with French Fries ("Pommes-frites"), which makes "Schnipo"

>that fucking feeling when eating an Apollo from the Autogrill during a long car trip

best feel 2bh

I flew Ryanair to Bergamo last summer and my friend picked me up and drove to Genova. I had one of those. Lel good times.

MILANESA
I
L
A
N
E
S
A

I FUCKING LOVE MILANESAS
sidedish can be rice, noodles, mashed potato, or just eat it inside a sandwich

>Not sure if other languages label it differently
in our case it's the reverse: if it's breaded cut then it's a milanesa, no matter if the cut is beef, fish, or even eggplant