>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues
>Shoots up the school

Wrong board buddy

fun fact: this is an average (to below average) sized penis for a black man

i wish it weren't fake, but it is

its almost like this meme is racist, but black people cant be racist....im so confused

niggers literally only habe cocks and mud hut to be proud of imagine that life hahaha hahaha

>implying property and penis size isnt 90% of what makes a man

Aussie Summer is on, lads.

No, I'm not jelly. You wanna know why? Because having a dick that long is a waste. You're never gonna get all of it inside a woman.

If I was white it would be my mission to be get filled up with BBC

Nah, I bet OP is white. The faggot is trying to antagonize whites into being racists

>muh dick

>posting fake dick pics
nigga u gay

>tfw my african ex was always rambling to me about how big my dick is and how the bbc thing is a myth

Why are penises more aesthetic than pusy

nigs BTFO

Good morning Jason

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

NIgger hate thread?

Good morning, Tyrese. How'd you know my name anyways?

my dingdong is slightly above average and I've found it to be more of a hinderance than anything.

>>/gif/

>white """"men"""""

Niggers

>Never achieved anything
>No successful country
>Not known for anything before whitey came along with civilisation
>Have to be shipped by the Jews for any girl to even look at them
>Look like someone smeared shit all over them
>No positive male role models
>Lower iq than whites

Feels good being white tbqh lads ;)

Even if bigger dicks were true, imagine that being your only contribution to the world.

LOOKA THIS DUUUDE

wh-why is she spitting up frosting?