At what age did you grow out of the "USA is the greatest country on Earth" propaganda and realised that it is just a...

At what age did you grow out of the "USA is the greatest country on Earth" propaganda and realised that it is just a decadent, materialistic, dystopian shithole?

Never, at least here scandinavian countries are always seen as the role model, while USA has its own share of faults

2004 really opened my eyes to the evil the US represented in this world.

Why 2004?

Its hard to have that realization when its not true

The only objective way to measure which country is the best is by GDP, and we are at the top, so we are the best.

>And I'm proud to be an American, Where at least I know I'm free
>And I won't forget the men who died, Who gave that right to me
>And I'd gladly stand up next to you, And defend Her still today
>'Cause there ain't no doubt, I love this land
>God Bless the U.S.A.

god doesn't exist, grow up!

Not him, but 2004 was the peak for anti-U.S. for most liberals. World showed outpouring of sympathy for 9/11 and U.S. responded with wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. You saw this with Green Day's American Idiot and the rise of the Daily Show.

maybe for "liberals". the authentic US left-wing (which was long-since driven underground) has always been opposed to american imperialism. cheney, powell, rumsfeld, and the rest of those criminals merely inherited their vast criminal empire.

By liberals I meant normies. i remember everyone school bashing the U.S. for being full of white trash conservatives, when American Idiot came out.

If you rank countries by which one is the nicest shopping mall we're still number 1

I was raised in a communist family so never fell for the lies

oh joy, another one of these threads.

wish you foreigners would just fuck off

*it's (2x)
Seems to be true...

based

We're not taught that it's 'the greatest country ever' in Europe

Why would we, it's just another country

>growing out of the truth

You're not taught about the special relationship?

>The only way to measure which country is best is to look at who's jews are most successful at wageslaving and cucking their respective countries!
Truly only an american could have written this.

internet idiots more like

>i remember everyone school bashing the U.S. for being full of white trash conservatives,

I've been to Alberta, dude. Don't claim we have a monopoly on rednecks.

During the 1st Gulf War. I saw how the US casually discard its long time ally, Saddam and create instability that's still happening today. Never trust an Anglo.

He's probably from Toronto which is 90% insane SJWs.

About never. I still believe in USA #1 but I acknowledge it is decadent and materialistic, but that describes everywhere else too.

10. Then I realized it was just an imperialist, capitalist, exploitative deliverer of war, destruction and poverty.

>not only are they white but they also have curly auburn hair
>gives them a nigger baby
Someone should go to prison for this.

As a teenager I was obsessed with the US. Here in eastern yurop, even just getting there for a holiday is considered a dream.
But even outside memes, your society seems extremely rotten and I don't know what to think of it now.

>Never trust an Anglo
this

I guess at 7, 8 or 9 years old

all I can say is that nothing I see about US culture on the internet reflects what I see in my day to day

>At what age did you grow out of the "USA is the greatest country on Earth" propaganda
Do other countries actually have that?

I didn't even know America existed until 2016, and that was only because people kept spamming my facebook and reddit with that blonde president election memes.

when the iraq war from 2003 started, i was 15 at this time.

Yes

Yeah, but everyone knows it's bullshit, and most Brits hate the yanks.

Since I have memories

wish this were true desu

somewhere around 12

lol

When I was an edgy teenager.
Now I'm back to logic and reason. We're better than literally every other alternative.

I never grew into it to begin with to be honest
Until I was 13 or so I thought of Germany as the best country in the world, then it became Switzerland and now it is a tie between Switzerland, Australia, Japan and Taiwan

Only good posts ITT

14-15

When I saw it crawling with shit skins

>crawling in my skin...

All of America's problems are fixable

All those old people in government are dying

Soon only people born in the 80s and later will be in office

none of that 70 year old out of touch garbage

So you're telling me you faggots actually bought that? More importantly, you were taught that somewhere? As in, you were taught that another country was not only better than yours but was the greatest in the world period to the extent that you believed if for a significant amount of time?
Your country is mostly to blame for that though.

That's the image that Hollywood films and tv shows sell, yes

What do you learn about the US in school

And you believed it. Enough you believed that it became some kind of phase you grew out of.

I went to a public school so basically nothing :^(

Tbqhwy I always thought that Japan was the best country in the world. I don't think so either though

I grew into it in my early 20's. I'm 27 now. I need to go there to fulfill my dreams.

Understand that, while Norway may be a "comfy" country, as an aspiring game developer it's a shithole, because it has virtually no industry for my desired profession. This is the case for most industries in Norway.

Its the truth

Do they? Or are they just so American-centric that you start to believe the US is some kind of paradise in a "the grass is always greener on the other side" kind of way?

Reminder that nearly all anti American shitposting is out of jealousy or disillusionment towards us.
No they don't. You just lacked critical thought or lived in a shithole

>muh industry
>picking a de-industrialized anglo poohole instead of Japan, Germany, Italy, Switzerland or China
Okay

Oil drilling and fishing are pretty much the exciting careers that await you in Norge.

>commie country see commie countries as role models
disgusting

If you plan on coming over make sure you get to know the imperial measurement system through and through, try going shooting if you haven't already. That's all I can think of, which cities have you thought about heading to

>picking a de-industrialized anglo poohole instead of Japan, Germany, Italy, Switzerland or China

Crowded place with no jobs for foreigners except as an English teacher, country that's 30 years from being majority Islamic, Mafia-run shithole, expensive as fuck and hard to obtain a job or citizenship, Third World dictatorship shithole. Good picks.

None of those are English speaking countries.

Yes, which is why I hate living here.

I have been shooting with shotguns and AG-3 (Norwegian military weapon), I'm familiar with that. No handguns yet, though.

Sorry, but I'm thinking of LA, because most of the companies are there, but I'm not so sure right now because people can now spread HIV without any meaningful penalty in California now.

I worked at a plastics plant. The plant was threatened to be shut down because the owner refused to find better place to dispose of the waste. It would have barely been an increase of cost to throw the waste into a landfill an extra 10 miles away. Despite this the faggot wanted to "stick it to the man." The plant finally gets closed down and he throws a hissyfit and tells the workers to dump the trash into the local river. Hopefully he got arrested, but in the land of the money I doubt it.

Most of the American companies on this list don't even make their money with manufacturing.

>the US and countries that received massive aid post WW2 from the US are have the best economies in the world

wooow

>massive aid
a) Marshall plan is a meme. That's peanuts.
b) by your logic UK and France should top the list by a wide margin but they don't

I wouldn't worry about that unless you plan on buying a ton of cheap hookers, I'm in LA right now. Make sure to check out the Griffith Observatory at night, incredible view of the city. Venice beach is a fun place to visit. I'll see if I can think of anything else.

whiter than you, Muhammad

For comparison, Germany alone in 2016 alone spent 3 times as much money on defense alone than the entire Marshall plan aid for all countries combined over all years it was given.

I never believed such a thing

>gdp
>objective

Me too toss out the colonists send them back to Europe.

USA is literally 95% low IQ Subhumans and 5% Human. Guess who runs the country.

23 and unironically

Cool LARPing. Would you go back to slaughtering each other then?

Thankfully I'm el goblino so I can stay.

Anyhow I think america is fine, but the political system is unfortunate and the education system outside of rich areas is trash.

At least California isn't as influential as toronto is on this shithole.

you can fuck off too

Wtf was everything pol taught me about Chilean history a lie?

to correct myself, i never thought usa is the "greatest country", i just thought they were super cool, because of superheroes and action movies and all other shit.
and yes holywood movies are full of american propaganda
later when you stop being a child and get to know a thing or two about america and americans you realize how shit they are

you've given more evidence to being a piece of shit than any american

you aren't worthy of scrubbing scum from anyone's boots

you've given more evidence to being a piece of shit than anyone
you aren't worthy of scrubbing scum from anyone's boots

unashamedly love that song

>wtf why isn't this giant country is super cool liek da movies
>now that I'm older I know that you're all shit people because you aren't exactly your movies
Ironically enough this thread has made me feel better about being American. Stay mad.

you are personally a pile of dog shit, whoever you are

no, you just grow out of thinking the content they produce is good
most of it is harmful stupid degenerate shit, and more you know about americans the more you realize those people are dumb egoistic retards that should be avoided
we should build a wall around that shitty country to stop it from spreading its cancer around the world

you come off as an "egoist retard" if I'm to be perfectly honest

you are personally a pile of dog shit, whoever you are

you forgot your meme arrow

what are/were your favorite American superhero and action movies?

Never. Italy has always been commie sympathizer. We're taught at early age that america is a place where people shoot each other, eat mostly shit, have no sense of style and most importanly have no real culture. The place we admire the most are the scandinavian countries.

at least im not the one living in the biggest criminal rouge state that has ever existed and only produces wars and chaos.
imagine how stupid and brainwashed you have to be to defend such country

And now it starts, the circuitous spiral that highlights just how without imagination or tact you are, a festering sore of human waste and ignorance.

yes, this is a red state, as for the rest, go suck the teat of whatever anarchist trash you're used to inhaling I guess

9th of September 2001 when I was 6.