Did you guys hate America before or after Sup Forums?

Did you guys hate America before or after Sup Forums?

B4
Kys btw

Before, Sup Forums made me hate Japan.

I hated America as a kid, grew out of it in my teens for years, started hating America again in 2016. All unrelated to Sup Forums

both

love/hate; they protect us from the chinese but their culture triggers me

I can't hate Americans desu, only Republicans/right-wingers

Before

I hated it before but love it now
only america can into freedom

seems like you've got issues

Yeah, you. But beyond memes, my school brainwashed us into hating you, I realized it was stupid and stopped caring about you, and then, half your country decided to remind me why I wasn't actually that retarded in the first place.

Despite what many might say, There are quite of bit Americans who love Mexico. I love Mexico and central/south American culture and would kill to be fluent in Spanish. I'd choose to know Spanish over any other secondary language in a heart-beat.

But Trump lost the popular vote

NAFTA really got to you, huh?

At first, I hated it, but when I've become older I start having doubts about how evil and stupid Americans really are. Thanks to Sup Forums now I know the truth.

I figure
He still got several tens of millions of votes and to this day his approval rating are in the 2 digits, which is very high considering how shit he actually is.
Nope. I hate the NAFTA we ended up with. I honestly don't get what's your obsession with that deal other than using it as a scapegoat. It affected us too, you know. And the worst part is that most of the jobs both Mexico and the US lost were due to automation, with really far second place losing them with China when they joined the WTO.

Anyway, stopped asking questions if you don't like the answers.

I always love you, father.

Before and Sup Forums hasn't changed my mind

oh boy, you're original

I don't hold a single opinion about an entire country filled with a colossal amount of individuals, that would be fucking retarded.

That's why I hate China, because it's filled with soulless machines that all look the same.

thanks ivan

when are y'all gonna clear out the Zetas and stop taking their paychecks, Juan?

strewth, mate

really neato lego boy

Hated them b4, hate them even more now

>hating a country

I cannot hate the country. I hate the corrupt, jew-owned, corporate american government and the retards who continue to elect it.
Coincidentally those retards are American.

Before Sup Forums I hated the government but not the people.

After Sup Forums I hate everything and everyone in your country

I didn't hate them before or after.

before but Sup Forums just confirmed that my hate was jutified

Way before and Sup Forums confirmed my prejudice once and for all. Feels good to be right. That said, I hate everyone equally so that didn't really come as a surprise.

I don't hate anyone, but I pretend I do solely for banter.

I started hating it after the internet

before and after

I don't hate US citizens, I hate their power hungry, hypocrite government.

>they protect us from the chinese
wat
Dealing with the chinese is much more profitable (and less dangerous) than dealing with the US.

i hate your normies, and the ignorant larping ones in Sup Forums

Only a small but extremely loud portion of your population. The ones who go out of their way to spread normalfag cancer online, essentially pic related. This lot isn't even human in my eyes and I would see culling them no differently to culling kangaroos.
Also, it's nothing personal but every time I see a Pepe image posted, a little tick reduces a counter in my head and if that reaches zero, bang. All this normalfag shit is becoming harder and harder to get away from and it really fucking grinds down your sanity.

America is the greatest threat to world peace. Venezuela isn't invading half a dozen nations. Cuba isn't conducting a drone war that kills innocent people 90% of the time. The DPRK isn't bombing other countries that never attacked them. This all stuff America does.

One country has 900+ military bases around the world, and it isn't China or Russia. Syria isn't funding terrorist groups as proxies to overthrow independent countries. But America is- America is the greatest threat to world peace, with EU & Japan as the solid runner-ups

I don't hate America

I don't, whites and latinos are ok in my book. The other minorities need to go back

america is a clown show and I find americans to be too nationalistic, otherwise I don't really care about the country.

America belongs to Amerindians. Go back to europe.

No. I'm not a racist. I have American friends.

I literally hate ever country and human in existence, except Britain and the British race of course.

I hate the government but not the people.
But I also hate the people that support the democrats or the republics because those two parties are the government