The most BTFO country in the world

Sup Forums I bring to you the argument that India is the shittiest country in the Olympics. 1 Billion + people and no medals.

How is that even possible?

designated street shitting, gang rapes and unload moving coal truck are not part of

POO

Olympics isn't over yet. I expect an Indian sweep in the 200m street shitting competition.

H...His fast!

how many athletes did they have?

It's even worse that it was held in their own environment, a hell hole slum. They had the advantage.

most people dont know Bangladesh and India are really the same thing

Because no one in India gives a fuck about athletics. They're all studying with their noses buried in textbooks so they can apply for H1B visas and make their 100k salaries in the US.

>Olympics isn't over yet. I expect an Indian sweep in the 200m street shitting competition.
kek

First save your country and its inhabitants from dindus and Mohammads and then think about our performance in the jewlympics.
Yes, we have a billion people and we are poor but your country is on the path to destruction and that won't change till you stop shitposting about third world countries on the internet to make yourself feel good for two seconds.

Fixed that for you

all this inferiority complex

>pajeet is right

Based Poo.

to be honest

you make up 1/6 of the world population

how the hell
do you have NOT ONE (1) person who is good at some kind of sport? are there even sports there at all?

>Someone is actually dumb enough to take Canadian bait

stop bullying.

Kek

I saw one dude for golf but I don't care about watching golf, and one lady in the 1500m semi-finals and she got 4th in that but I didn't get to see the finals for the 1500m.

>no abortion hog competition

>it isn't easy being green kek

Are people from India just nonathletic. I don't understand?

kek

1.2 billion people and you can't find one fucking guy who's good at trampolining or some shit?

fucking hell...

The only sports in india that are popular are cricket and field hockey. They don't care about olympic sports or weightlifting and water sports all too much to my knowledge. Perhaps because weightlifting might result in shitting on an undesignated platform and the water in indian cities is filthy.

>shitposting
>Shit

All things considered, I understand if India had a few bronze (poo coloured) medals or something, but they literally have 0. It's like getting 0% on a multiple choice exam with 4 answer options - you have to try to be this retarded.

anti-chad culture

>nonathletic
Sort of. When your diet is low on meat and dairy then you get manlets who can't do 10 pull-ups in under a minute. The meat part I sort f get because quality is terrible and culturally they don't eat cows because hindus write the laws, but I thought dairy was super popular in india because they worship cows, but it turns out a lot of indians are lactose intolerant.

>Even our own poor and soon to be completely wiped out by zika island has 1

That is pretty fucked up.

audible kek.

this is a good thread

Found the olympic roster btw.

Check out Indian michael phelps. Wonder if he swims in poo.

Vegan = NO GAINZ

Fucking hell

Just read this. KEK

It is a bit mind-boggling that they can't produce a single competitive athlete.

how many are trannies on there?

>be Indian
>Eat no cows
>Poo in streets
>Aspire to basic tech support jobs

Not much in the way of winning medals desu

Sania Mirza looks just like Ann Coulter. And holy fuck, Sardara Singh looks like fucking Koksal Baba.

No wait, not Ann Coulter. My bad. She looks like someone Ann Coulter recently btfo is what I meant. I can't remember her name tho...

Protip: Dial the French line if there is one. You'll likely just talk to some Quebecer who can speak English anyway.

They are one of the stupider poorer countries that actually thinks nobody else is using steroids.

Pretty sure every single one of those stats is bullshit

punjeets aren't petty sports -- they're about innovation

>and make their 100k salaries in the US.
You mean so they can do 100k jobs for 40k in the US?

This is Australia.
This proves foreigners dont arsesimalate

How do vending machines kill people?

120 athletes, biggest contingent India ever sent in Olympics

They probably can't afford to give their athletes any roids and export most of it, same with ketamine. The IOC is corrupt as fuck and judges are fucking garbage anyway but indians are just as corrupt and will cheat their own out of selfishnes. I've been wacthing nat geo recently and all the drugs shows are getting to me.

>heat kills more people in the U.S. annually than all natural disasters combined

its kind of tough to harvest metals these days. Most of the competitions already have favorites, which come fron countries that were winning for generations and no have great tradition and training programmes.

Gymnastics is all about America/Russkie and china
Swimming is american
Water jump (lol) is dominated by chinks
Running is dominated by black man (no Pajeet doesnt count)

Maybe they should drop their superpower tendencies. If you include yanks, russkies and chinks, there is only four place left for pajeet in most sports (and they were fourth in many things)

they should find some specific niche to fill and dominate, like Hungary has water polo.

>autist puts in a dollar to get a cheap snack
>snack gets stuck on coil and doesn't drop to the bottom
>autist sperges out and begins pulling at the top of the machine to try and shake the snack loose
>autist doesn't realize that in their fit of potato rage that they shook the machine too much and now it comes crashing down on them
>darwin sheds a tear of joy

"I'm gonna get a free candy bar."
"Uh oh, looks like this very heavy machine has an easily upset center of mass."
And then they get crushed to death by a big hunk of metal and glass.

who puts the BANG in bangladesh?

Can't find the typical Finnish "per capita we Kings n shit" and "US isn't a real country" and "US spends WAY more money than us Finns" along with the whole winter-meme comments. Did Finland drop into the ocean or something?

>Puerta Zika

every 100,000 transactions a machine gun pops out of the vending machine and mows down everyone in front of it

gotta do something to keep the population in check

They migrated to Sup Forums.

Wow, and they have won as many Olympic medals as I have sitting at home, masturbating.

>jump in water
>pool turns brown
i thought Olympic athletes were most good looking minus a few freaks. Indian athletes look like poo trolls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivw8wpOiHw8

Happens all the time.

starting to suspect that indians actually are white (like they sometimes claim,) they're just caked in shit.

Yeah, but bangladesh only has like 20 people living in it and they are just indians calling themselves bangladesh.

it's Bangla(language) Desh(Country) = Country of the Bangla Speaking people

FFS even the niggest nations have one or two beauties... WHY SO UGLY INDIA?

Is Cricket not an Olympic sport?

They can't even bronze in that shit?

They aren't going to sweep.

That is a fantastic protip, leaf. Thank you.

I will greatly enjoy interacting with your country over a fucking reddot currynigger

they're us, only less developed and with no self respect

You guys wanna know why we are shit at the olympics?

We have a billion pajeets, yes. But at 1 billion, it is still a growing population. Our priority at this point is to make sure that our people at least have a chance at surviving and flourishing so naturally, competing at sports to get le medals is the last thing an average poor/ middle-class pajeet would have in his mind.
The rich people practice and all, but give up at the end because their main objective is to make money rather than get medals.

Also, the rural folks who actually make it to the Olympics do it even though they have the least amount of resources and exposure. the money that the government donates for sports ends up with the head of sports committees who give zero fucks about the supporting the athletes.

Our system is corrupt and fucked in so many ways, fixing it would take decades.

Alright you fucks, let's have a real talk here.
Want to know the reason why India doesn't have any medals? Because they don't HIRE NIGGERS TO WIN FUCKING MEDALS FOR THEIR COUNTRY.
I understand that certain countries are Olympic superpowers, and some countries have niche sports.
But how many countries found the nigger to win medals for them? EVERY ONE THAT WASNT FUCKING SWIMMING.

But yeah other than cricket and badminton, Indians don't really play many sports. Too busy taking over your GPUs and Hospitals.

>surviving and flourishing so naturally
LOL
the only thing flourishing is fungus from all the shit on your streets

Yah, we are realistic enuff to realize we'll not even come close to a medal so we only sent a token 7 people squad over to Rio, but to send 120 of 'next superpower by 2030' trained/experianced athletes and not even getting a measly bronze is embaraassing as hell

SHART

Fuck, even we got some medals and we are roughly 10million.

Are you telling me that your country with 1billion habitants can't win a bronze medal in some retarded sport?

>have about 1/6 of the worlds population
>don't have one person capable of diving into a pool well or something.

Maybe if the pool was filled with shit you guys would medal.

You cunts would win gold in Rio. You could shit while swimming and not be impacted by the bacteria.
While everyone complains and has a bad sleep you will be perfectly prepared as comparatively you would be sleeping like a king.

The fuck dude.

>Maybe if the pool was filled with shit
LMAO

Some??? You have 1 fucking bronze and your Judo "athlete" got fucking mugged. You're a fucking joke, I'd rather be India than have that disgrace.

>don't hire niggers
but Japan and China do super well

found the pajeet.

>Mexico

That's Belgian judoka that got bitten up by the hotel receptionist not from Portugal

The olympics doesn't have any brown medals.

at least we have public bathrooms

I know that, some countries always do well. Fucking niggerland.

I apologize 4 that friends, you may flame me

Try again ;) maybe try looking at the FLAG next time beanerspic. Have fun finding enough money to fly over that wall to come up here faggot.

At least we have an economy that can support a billion people so we don't have to smuggle them into a neighboring country like insects.

India isn't even the worst place in all of Asia. There are plenty other starving, poor countries that will NEVER get on their feet.

As far as North America goes, you are fucking scum. Dirt. The US uses you as a fucking political joke tactic. Go pour some liquid on your chips.

And Mexico is BTFO by Pajeet.

>support a billion people
you mean at the same time those people act like savages on the streets? at least over here criminals have the decency to be organized

and can use a toilet

I'd rather deal with some shit in the streets than get my head chopped off.

Coming from the country that kills each other for fun, can't pay for fucking shit, and also CANT GET A FUCKING MEDAL.

there's no doubt on my mind that india has a TON of potential, but so does mexico and for the time being we are more prosperous

And the spic backs down after being flamed

india can't get a fucking medal either, and they have what, 8 times our population?

Majority of us are living in filth still we're managing to survive without having to rely on guns and organized crime.
Your country has 120 million people and not are these people fucking your country's shit up, they're polluting the US as well.

>COUNTRIES THAT HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY MEDALS SO FAR AT RIO

Afghanistan Albania American Samoa Andorra
Angola Antigua & Barbuda Aruba Bangladesh
Barbados Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia & Herzegovina
Botswana British Virgin Islands Brunei Bulgaria
Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia
Cameroon Cape Verde Cayman Islands
Central African Republic Chad Chile Comoros
Congo Cook Islands Costa Rica Côte d'Ivoire Cyprus
Djibouti Dominica DR Congo Ecuador El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Finland FYR Macedonia
Gabon Gambia Ghana Guam Guatemala Guinea
Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong, China
Iceland India Iraq Jordan Kiribati Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho
Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Luxembourg Madagascar Malawi
Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius
Mexico Micronesia MonacoMontenegro Mozambique Myanmar Namibia
Nauru Nepal Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Oman Pakistan Palau
Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru
Refugee Olympic Athletes Rwanda Saint Kitts & Nevis Saint Lucia
Samoa San Marino Sao Tome & Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal
Seychelles Sierra Leone Solomon Islands Somalia South Sudan
Sri Lanka St Vincent & the Grenadines Sudan Suriname Swaziland Syria
Tajikistan Tanzania Timor-Leste Togo Tonga Trinidad & Tobago Turkmenistan
Tuvalu Uganda Uruguay US Virgin Islands Vanuatu Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe

>their faces when

Indians are the most ugly, unathletic, manlet, brown trash heap of a race on the planet. They are literal garbage, bottom of the barrel by nearly every metric.

it's not really a "common" occurrence though

and not only*