How does Supergirl get haircuts? Shouldn't her hair be super powerful and unable to be cut by humans?

How does Supergirl get haircuts? Shouldn't her hair be super powerful and unable to be cut by humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvkDcrbLP2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Done under red sun radiation lamps, like sex with humans.

that sounds like a bitch, having to go under red sun lamps any time you want to do your hair

They have to use Japanese Scissors folded over one thousand times.

but does it steal the souls of her hairs?

Kryptonian powers are a product of a psychic field . They can will themselves vulnerable in selective ways.

Clark uses heat vision to shave, not because it is the only thing that can shave his face, but because it is convenient for him.

That's John Byrne's bullshit and people like Geoff Johns, Grant Morrison and so on hate New Earth shit in favor of the glorious Silver Age era elements.

Mirrors.
youtube.com/watch?v=cvkDcrbLP2s

Linda isn't Kyrptonian afaik
She just shares a lot of the same powers

pic unrelated

I think the hair might be thin enough to be cut with scissors.
You can't cut a block of aluminum, but you can easily cut through a sheet
So even if her hair was as strong as steel, it wouldn't be all that hard to cut through

>haircuts
>not wondering how she shaves her vajayjay

except kryptonians are way more powerful than steel

>implying shes not part of the glorious unshaved master race

>unshaved
>while wearing skintight clothing

are you talking about new 52
she usually has a skirt

This isnt how mirrors or lasers work.

Ok, but how does she shave her legs?

I want to feel it

*orgasms*

New Earth is objectively the best era in DC Comics.

*orgasms again*

Same way Clark shaves his face.

*triple orgasms*

I'll direct you to the Mallrats discussion about Superman having sex.

If Kryptonians couldn't will them selves softer and more vulnerable. Then to a normal human, they would be like a solid block of steel.

No one could penetrate Kara or Karen, because that pussy would just be impossibly tight.

Those writers used generally the same functionality though even if they don't like making that specific explanation canon.

*UNH*

I must be in the minority of people that actually like the bioelectric aura bullshit from S:MoS. It provides a pretty interest pseudscientific explanation for his flight (along with his organs being adapted to surviving in much harsher gravity since Rao is bigger than our sun), and it even explains why his suit is practically indestructible.
The same people hating on New Earth elements are the people praising DC for bringing back post-Crisis Supes, it's kinda stupid.