Shakespearean actor

>shakespearean actor

lel, aren't there some choice poop related lines in shakespear's plays?
>"What, with my tongue in your tail?"
bretty close right there

This is how we must fight Drumpf.

>not casting Brian Blessed as The Great Mighty Poo

What is this expression trying to convey?

The weapon to surpass drumpf

>meet Steven

No, this is Patrick.

If you actually knew anything about Shakespeare you'd know that his plays are absolutely filled with fart and dick jokes. It's only the uneducated dumbasses, who probably thinks Shakespeare is something you read, who think they're high-brow plays.

Any Shakespearean actor worth his salt would be fine with taking a comedic shit role.

Damn, he looks fine to be honest

>bored millionaire

Shakespeare's plays were considered lowbrow in his time. Not quite Adam Sandler but closer than they would be to Samuel Beckett

>that Jack in the back
Based

He probably got paid more than what you'll ever see in your life to make like 5 poo puns

Dignity has no price

>I should've listened to my agent

He was in Star Trek riding a quadbike

He has no dignity

bet you were expecting someone to reply with "kek" huh? well fuck off

>Where is my paycheck?
>Why am I here?
>Do I have to be here?
>I used to be a Thespian
>Brent Spiner is an asshole
>Why did my wife leave me?
>Can I meet Ian later for cocktails?
>My feet are cold

Such butthurt. I can't imagine.

>I hope no one notices the stains on my shirt and the wrinkles on my jeans

what kind of bad parents would let their little girl pose like that with a pole? do they lack decency? what kind of message do they think that they are sending to other people by letting her do this?

>I really wish I hadn't spilled my soda on my shirt before taking a picture at this shitty movie premiere
Alternatively
>That photonegative Othello production was a good idea, I don't care who thinks otherwise

>that jack
Man is really going places

>why aren't they beaming me up?

There are. People don't realize it but there's a lot of what we'd consider lowbrow shit buried in that Elizabethan prose.

Shakespearean actor who also likes money

Is that jacksfilms behind him???!?!?

iis anyone going to explain what that wet patch is?

>used to big premiers
>that crowd behind him

JUST

>I just emoji'd in my pants

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

thats called a shadow

no retard

It seems as if he is extremely flustered and horny, judging by his face. Here's how I imagine it.
>Patrick Stewart
>Currently on the way to premier of his most recent role, the emoji movie
>the weather looks hot outside, and although the air conditioner is working, he needed to get some air fast.
>after what seemed like an eternity, and for all Patrick knew may have been, they were there at last.
>Upon walking out, he was greeted by the hot sun, which burnt his skin and made him sweat
>before going to the carpet he rushed as fast as he could to the toilets
>as soon as he got in, he removed his coat and shirt to let himself cool down
>he admired his aged yet lean muscle and form, while he breathed ever so deeply
>letting his chest move back and forth, he became distracted
>having forgotten to lock the door, he was vulnerable, and it was only a matter of time before...
>Jack Douglass of Jacksfilms burst right in and raised his eyebrows at the sight of Pat's half naked body
>they stared
>Surprisedly, angrily, terrified...
>and deeply
>They both knew that they sensed a connection to each other
>Instead of running away, Jack greeted himself
>H-hi!
>Still reaching for his words, pat began to speak
>Umm, hello son, what are you doing?
>Ohhhh, sorry, just staring
>After all these years of seeing you on television I never thought i would come this close...
>Neither did I, said Patrick.
>I lead a lonely life
>M-maybe, I could alleviate your pain, somehow? suggested a sweaty and horny Jack, raising an eyebrow
>They leaned so close to each other they could feel the warmth of their breath
>their lips connected, and their hearts flew with excitement
>neither had ever done such a thing...

cont. in next post

>july 28th shirt under suit
It definitely is

>Jack had to go further
>So did Pat
>their was no denying their sexual urges, and Jack reached one pale hand into Pat's pants, beneath his undergarments
>his hand connected with Pat's hot, sweaty rod of meat
>gripping it with his fingers he realized it must have been at least ten inches, and fully erect at thar point
>He pulled it out from cover and began to slide his clenched fist up and down the shaft
>Patrick let out unstable moans of pleasure
>Jack had to reassure himself of his actions, this was so crazy he thought to himself, me me big boy!
>he then continued
>f-faster Jack! jerk my cock!
>Jack obeyed the older mans commands and increased his speed, feeling every bump and vein of his meaty rod under his palm
>Patrick announced his orgasm, which was to come in only a few seconds
>Jack was too afraid, he couldn't take it anymore!
>just has Pat released his enormous load, Jack ran out the door and away from the toilet, leaving Pat to himself
>He ejected the rest of his seed onto his own shirt by mistake, his cock still dangling in the air
>he tried too clean up as well as he could, but his frantic and stressed movements did nothing
>he emerged from the tiny room and with a nervous look on his face, he hoped nobody would notice the stain of jizz...
>On the carpet stood Miller, one of his costars, looking like an absolute fucking idiot
>He stood next to the man in order for one of the photographers to capture the two standing together
>after the camera man packed up his equipment, Miller leaned in next to patrick, and whispered in his ear
>Dude, what the fuck is on your shirt?

man he aged so quickly in the past few years

I really want ro hear him read that

I'd kill for him to read this fucking greentext I just pumped out.

He's 3 years short of 80

>thinking about the paycheck

good thing he can finally put all those jobber roles behind him and focus on what he really wants to do in his golden years

I might as well ask here,

I noticed that most actors that come from theater or are shakespearean actors are usually AMAZING actors,if not the best actors Hollywood has to offer

why is this?

Spilled water.
What else can it be?

because you have to be a little bit self-aware to understand what's going on in shakespeare's plays, it's not like an average nu-hollywood movie where there's a sum total of 4 emotions you have to do

>Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.

Nobody read your shitty greentext faggot.

>Q, this isn't fun anymore

Fuck outta here John

>Lightswitch Forehead LMAO

this might be shocking to you, but pole dancing has been normalized and de-stigmatized recently, and women/girls of all ages take pole dancing classes

old man pee

KEK

I read it user. I may be gay now. Fuck you.

>Q send me back! I learned my lesson.

Stage actors have to over-emote so people in the back rows can tell what's happening on stage, you probably have mild autism and enjoy seeing them on TV because you find it easy to tell how they feel which puts you at ease with them.

And so do I.

He's 77 years old, he doesn't care anymore.

the dubs of God, based Patrick The Shitter

>77 years old

Holy shit guys, what if this is the last movie he ever stars in? What if he dies and this movie is the last thing he's remembered by?

His final role; a poop emoji.

>Captain's Log

This is some colossal faggotry.